Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nopenotbuyingit

Ya know, we could all pitch in and get Abbie a Drum set! I bought one for my wife's niece when she turned two....
The sister-in-law hated me!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Of course she thinks that... but not for that reason - she believes Abbie behaves that way because she’s a “spoiled brat”. Instead of suggesting doctors make time for everyone, she suggests that the most vulnerable be mistreated so that other people don’t ever have to be inconvenienced.
I’m sorry, but it has nothing to do with being inconveienced and mistreating vulnerable people and everything to do with safe, efficient, prompt care. A doctor in an er doesn’t have hours to sit with her, someone else could die waiting. God forbid she eats something harmful and comes in and needs an iv. You think waiting four hours to talk to her and try to calm her down is good? She could have irreversible damage by then from a poison. I’m actually offended that you would even say nursing staff mistreats people so that they can give care. Try being responsible of 5-6 critically ill kids and then tell me I don’t want to sit and sweet talk a kid for hours because it’s inconvenient.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
I think she will feel obligated to use it since its from her wonderful company and they are crazy expensive. My niece bought one for over $3000 and it doesn't even have everything you can get. She will want to prove a point to her fucktard girls...how successful you too can be! And Asshole had to say he will race her on the treadmill to see who wins. Everything is a competition with that jerk. He does not want her losing more weight. It makes him look bigger and less in control.
Hell....she'll use it once or twice to show us and then it'll collect dust next to the treadmill. Unless of course, she can finagle a way to sell it.....

• Heart
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Lamelife gifted Cilla with a Peloton Bicycle. Let's see how much they use it.

Just trying to picture her on that in my mind....like someone already said, fittin' that huge ass on a bicycle seat...ain't gonna be pretty.

Wolf Child....we're waiting for you..
we will welcome you with open arms!

OMG that was an incredibly boring video! Kind of wish I had stayed asleep! 🤣🤣🤣
In the words of Wolf Child..."your vlogs now consist solely of food and eating and plugging P's shitty makeup"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mother2

Chatty Member
I wonder how they would have handled it if Abbie had a piece of glass in her foot or a very deep splinter. Would they have to wrap her in a blanket and hold her down? I'm not being snarky I'm genuinely curious on how you treat something like that with a person like her.
I don't know but, I don't think any doctors are going to put up with her bullshit for too long before they either sedate her to treat it or tell them to leave. Most doctors have way too many other patients that really need help and won't keep pushing them away or getting angry. They don't have time to fuck around with Abigail for too long.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Zilla seems completely over it. She did not seem impressed by Asas outside backyard date.
And whats funny is, why havent they left for a "date night"? Go for a long drive. Park and watch the sunset. Have a conversation.
Oh, thats right...because if they arent snarfing down the carbs they arent on a real date.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Priscilla PUT DOWN THE GODDAMN PHONE!!
It's like super-glued to her hand! It's there when she's at her desk, when she's in the pool, when she's having dinner, she probably takes it with her on the toilet. This is a problem, Cilla!
Asa should hide it from her and tell her she can't have it back until they agree on some phone-free time. There is no possible way she needs to be glued to it 24-7 for limelife.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hannah'sMama

Tonight's vlog 3.5.20
Sorry its late. I fell asleep 🤣
1) Using full sentences - no. At least I personally don't think it was intentional (I could be wrong - I'd actually love to be wrong since it would genuinely be evidence of growth for Abbie). And if she was doing it with purpose and not just pressing random images of things she likes, that's what I want to see. You can't tell me that with all the time A spends filming they haven't once got this on camera. It's always 'you just missed it!'

2) "You need some french fries in your life!" STOP REWARDING HER WITH FOOD!!! You are killing her ability to tell whether she's hungry or not and the food you give her is almost always unhealthy - a treat is perfectly fine now and then, but not every time!

3) Making her bed - it's way too big a task for her. Don't set her up to fail. Just ask her to please help put the pillows and her stuffie on the bed - something she can actually do and feel accomplished about.

4) "Time for life skills!" Weren't they just talking about going for lunch? And yet she still hasn't had a bath, gotten dressed, etc. DUDE! Also, brushing her own hair. Hmm. Fair enough, it's an appropriate skill to learn, but I'm not sure if we're there just yet. And even he was just a-yanking at her hair - I think there's one reason why it's so thin and damaged looking.

5) Priscilla in a towel. I did not need to know that Asa.

6) These people are obsessed with colors.

7) Isaiah I'm so glad you shaved, bro. Hair's not bad either, to be honest. I totally only ever get a brother/sister vibe from Isaiah & Summer (I respect that others feel differently). Does summer ever actually do anything with Abbie besides tickling, nose booping, and sitting with her on the couch?

8) What's for supper, P? It looks like meat & potatoes followed by cookies - after fast food for lunch. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
I'm sure they do throw alot of it away. There was one vlog where they brought out some neat looking table and actually said that it had been sitting in their garage for a year before they even looked at it. Apparently, a fan had made it and sent it to them a long time ago and they didn't even bother to look at it.
Yes I remember that, it was a really nice item. I thought to myself at the time how ungrateful they were.

• Heart

Gambit

Chatty Member
It appears she bites her nails too...they all do! Nasty....just nasty
Her nails are probably destroyed from have acrylics for years. They are probably paper thin and she can’t grow them even if she wanted to.

For supposedly being one of limelife's top sellers, wouldn't you want to look like it? And also, wouldn't limelife want you to look more professional? I guess as long as they're getting $$$ they don't care.
she was rewarded with an exercise bike... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
I really hate to exercise, but I bought myself a bike 3 weeks ago and I am riding at least 1/2 hour everyday. It is liberating. I loathe the exercise bike because it is so boring not to be going anywhere. Maybe that would be a suggestion for her to exercise..sell the expensive stationary bike and buy a bike you can ride around the neighborhood. More beneficial than that darn scooter too.
I have a bike too and I ride it as much as I can. Its a townie bike..no gears and foot brakes. And a basket!
PS...got it at Walmart for 100 bucks and wheeled it right out the front door

Oh shit!
You caught me with my plate full!
This picture is priceless.
She just took one day off from her teeny-tiny itsy-bitsy portions.

Assa has Abbie doing schoolwork in strange places. Sometimes it's in the kitchen, which I'm sure she associates with food. Sometimes it's in that TV room. Sometimes it's even outside by the pool, which I'm sure she doesnt associate with schoolwork.

It doesnt take a genius to figure out he should set one quiet place for all her schoolwork. And always do it at the same chosen place. Because between all the changes, the other things happening nearby, and her associations to different things in different rooms....I'm not sure she even knows that this is homeschooling. I mean i know she knows she's not physically going to JSA but i dont know if she gets it that this stuff is school.

She will have to keep on her diet now. Limelife urges its people to shiw off all the benefits of eorking gir thrm by showering them with expensive gufts. Next she gets a car. All the FA vlogs are turning into Limelife vlogs. Something is mentioned each time about her wins. Notice hiw Asa onced again made fun of her eirh anger in his eyes when she let us all know she was eating a salad while they were eating free cookies. He did not like that one bit. Her weight loss and compliments and success are really starting to eat away at him and make him feel like a nobody. The marriage is crumbling.
Does she really get a car? If you are serious I know I DO NOT WANT TO WATCH THAT DAY CUZ I'LL PUKE

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Cilla's stompin, Sandy's sniffing, Summer's staring and Isaiah's just fabulous.

View attachment 120388
Sandy looks to be taste testing. Is this a drumstick? Dont spring in a leak in those legs Sandy!

And I said it before and I'll say it again, Isaiah could be Sean Hayes stunt double on "Will and Grace". Hes doing the jazz hands and in my head I hear him saying "Just Jack!"

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
This is not 14!! 14!?? How do look 35 at 14!??
I thought the same thing. She looks like she went to "Glamour Shots for Golden Girls." She looks like a young Rose with hair, and Blanche with the bare shoulder and glove. Except that both Rose and Blanche were pretty.

• Haha
  • Heart