Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you guys noticed that Abbie looks like a straight-up mess lately? She seems so disheveled and crazy-eyed too.
It’s probably because they won’t up her meds u know their is no reason to she only got older and bigger so what’s the point🙄

Reactions: 2
Oh great... P bragging that her tic too went "viral" .. ugh

Also.. they sure like to stretch their luck with Abbie.. sitting in the very front row of a live show.. imagine if she had a meltdown.. they would have never gotten her out of it.... wonder if that would teach Asa a lesson? I guess the blow out she had on that snorkeling boat didn't teach him anything.

Reactions: 6
Their fan randomly showed up to where they are vacationing because they saw an Instagram post. They asked if Abbie wanted to get on the boat. Complete random strangers. They have half million followers, they should try to be a bit more private.

Did anyone notice Abbie grabbing that random lady to sit by her? Did she think that was someone else, crazy nanny maybe lol.

Reactions: 8
Their fan randomly showed up to where they are vacationing because they saw an Instagram post. They asked if Abbie wanted to get on the boat. Complete random strangers. They have half million followers, they should try to be a bit more private.

Did anyone notice Abbie grabbing that random lady to sit by her? Did she think that was someone else, crazy nanny maybe lol.
I was thinking the same thing. She doesn’t understand who strangers are or she just doesn’t see differences of people. It would be very easy for her to walk off with someone that looks like Asa, P, Summer, etc.., which is completely scary..

I cringe when she thrashes her head around. Can’t believe they haven’t had to go to ER for head injuries. Would seem like her wearing a helmet would be safer for her. Also agree with the feeding comments. She is like a baby in the fact you can’t just give her food to shove in her mouth and hope for the best. Just because she’s in a teenagers body its obvious intellectually she is like an infant. Seems like safety would be top of the list.
Have you guys noticed that Abbie looks like a straight-up mess lately? She seems so disheveled and crazy-eyed too.
i wish they would pull her hair out of her face or maybe have it cut with bangs. Pricilla is only concerned with her own hair and Abbie just gets whatever kind of style that her dad puts it in. Asa is no saint but it does seem like he try’s to help her as far as her activities of daily living and at her physical age she needs to be getting help from her mom as far as hair styling and dressing. Pricilla has gotten such a ego from her weight loss and YouTube money coming in that she is not concerning herself with Abbie. I guess it really must be Fathering Autism because it is certainly not Mothering anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh great... P bragging that her tic too went "viral" .. ugh

Also.. they sure like to stretch their luck with Abbie.. sitting in the very front row of a live show.. imagine if she had a meltdown.. they would have never gotten her out of it.... wonder if that would teach Asa a lesson? I guess the blow out she had on that snorkeling boat didn't teach him anything.
I wonder what’s going on with Abbie. She doesn’t seem interested in many things. She also seems restless, she wanders around the house constantly. I wonder how they even got her to sit through that mermaid show. Even when the shows announcer said,
“For your safety, we asked that you please stay seated for the remainder of the show”,Isaiah responds sarcastically “That’s her, stay seated Abbie”. Lol

Reactions: 2
they seem to have largely given up the activities that seemed to keep her entertained. when was the last time they played with any of her slime/kinetic sand/etc, or went to swing in the park, or even took her swimming? they can claim she is a teenager not interested in toys, but they just seem uninterested in the effort to engage her in the things that are on her level. I saw that little toy piano that she got for Christmas in a vlog that she seemed to like because it made sounds - but I'm sure they were just happy once the battery ran out and they didn't have to listen to it anymore.

Reactions: 7
I think if I were Abbie I would wonder if I were disappearing. After all she seems to be only noticed when she can be filmed..or she resorts to getting attention by doing something they can't ignore. At least at school she experiences activity, inclusion and interaction with people. Seems she steps inside the door at home..does what she is ordered to do then fades into thin air. You know I really feel guilt about posting about these people. It isn't like me at all. I have never before posted on any forum. But one day Abbie showed up on a news feed and here I am. Still hoping her folks will do the right thing. I don't care about You Tube fame and Fortune. Go for it. But do it without using Abby and Isaiah.The perks and freebies might stop but what is that compared to raising and loving your kids the rest of the way letting them be just kids. Your kids. Don't use them, make fun of them, compete with them or make them meet strangers and perform. It is so sad. Truly I hope that Abbie doesn't realize she is experiencing those very things. Sad that Isaiah does. I'll be happy to see him find and be himself freely. Isaiah and Abbie are both wonderful beautiful people..hope their parents don't change that.

Reactions: 9
When the last fathering Autism thread closed, did anybody else panic like they got separated from each other at the mall? Or is just me being overly dramatic lol? I’m so happy a new thread has started for this topic.

• Haha
So those people on the boat have purchased 'merch' and feel entitled to invade their privacy or something? Them driving their boat up to their dock would be a serious problem for me if that was my family.

That guy on the boat trying hard to get Abbie to go with them..."just for 15 minutes" :oops: !!!

• Wow
I think Summer had more of a cousinly love type bond with Abbie, before she moved in. Helping out for a couple hours wasn’t so bad, since she’d still be able to have a life of her own. As for Becca, I’m not convinced she’s not stoned.
Pricilla had my blood boiling. How are you really going to look at your severely special needs child and ask them if they want to get on the strangers boat and go for a ride? If it was me, that family would be underwater. If I was a bystander, Pricilla would be underwater too. Just because a seemingly friendly family with children rides their boat up to you, does not at all mean they are safe, kind humans. Sex traffickers use children all the time to coax people into a false sense of security.
How are these sponsors not picking up on this families red flags? Only Pricilla and Asa could sit in the vehicle and feed Abbie whole munchkins, while providing commentary about how they stick to her mouth, and could potentially be a choking hazard, and I wouldn’t be the least bit taken by surprise. I get Pricilla has this new body confidence, and good for her. But she’s flaunting it in the wrong way. She needs to be focusing on lifting weights and setting a better example for not only herself, but other viewers. Her neck, legs and arms are still massive. These parties they keep throwing are ridiculous, it’s great Isaiah had a glow stick party, but cringeworthy as hell that Pricilla was dancing with a bunch of 17-18year olds. They claim all of this is for Abbie, where are the kids from her class? Why haven’t they been invited over. They claim that Abbie functions as a child, but turn around and claim all of her behaviors are that of a typical teen. What type of typical teen shreds her pull ups, and plays in her own fecal matter? The hockey game was just ridiculous. I would have not of functioned that well either. Especially bringing her in when the stadium was pretty much filled and the game was close to starting so everything was in full effect. Also I agree with everyone about the head rocking, it makes me nervous to watch. She damn near head butted Pricilla which, was enjoying to watch because Pricilla decided to duck her head in close to Abbie’s rocking head to give her some fake affection. Like she acted as if she’s never interacted with Abbie and that while she’s rocking her head back so violently side to side, maybe isn’t the best time to weirdly try to touch her hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Creepy boat people. I am surprised that they didn't put Abbie and Summer on that boat. Anything for the vlog!!
I have a feeling that there will be more opportunities for these hambeasts to put Abbie in danger. It wasn't the first time and it won't be the last.
I noticed on the vlog before they left for their trip they still had not put anything in front of that glass panel like Assa stated to his dad he was going to do. Oh. Right. That requires effort. Of course it wasn't done.
I also noticed that Assa hasn't been creeping into Abbie's room with the camera first thing in the morning. He reads here and we are making an impact! Yay us!!
Let's continue to be Abbie's voice and continue to speak out and about what is truth and what is decent. And what isn't!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Creepy boat people. I am surprised that they didn't put Abbie and Summer on that boat. Anything for the vlog!!
I have a feeling that there will be more opportunities for these hambeasts to put Abbie in danger. It wasn't the first time and it won't be the last.
I noticed on the vlog before they left for their trip they still had not put anything in front of that glass panel like Assa stated to his dad he was going to do. Oh. Right. That requires effort. Of course it wasn't done.
I also noticed that Assa hasn't been creeping into Abbie's room with the camera first thing in the morning. He reads here and we are making an impact! Yay us!!
Let's continue to be Abbie's voice and continue to speak out and about what is truth and what is decent.
P seemed pretty excited by the boat people.. I wonder if it was a setup for content? Maybe she wanted to get them in her pyramid scheme? She was so excited she almost swam out to them.

I really feel for Abbie going to those meet ups.. she never looks happy at these.

they say Abby thrives on routine and then says she doesn’t. It’s clear she has a routine though. They do everything they can to throw that off. I don’t get why they take her on so many trips, it has to be confusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
they say Abby thrives on routine and then says she doesn’t. It’s clear she has a routine though. They do everything they can to throw that off. I don’t get why they take her on so many trips, it has to be confusing.
What’s her routine?

She sits in the same spot in the car, takes her shoes off. Etc. comes home takes the backpack off, goes to the bathroom before anything else. When they work on tasks for brushing teeth Etc. it’s a routine. She usually comes home and has respite or therapy. It’s not a super strict routine, but it’s a routine nonetheless.

Reactions: 4
The hockey game was just ridiculous. I would have not of functioned that well either. Especially bringing her in when the stadium was pretty much filled and the game was close to starting so everything was in full effect.
Even my 10yo has told me that a certain game isn’t suitable to take my 6yo too because it will be too loud for him! And we are in the uk so not even massive hockey supporters!

Reactions: 3
So glad I found this! I started watching FA because I have a an older sibling who has autism. Initially it was informative (and also I hadn't watched enough to see the red flags). Now I share the concerns here and in the other thread.
I am also very glad that Isaiah will be going away to college. The best thing that ever happened to me was getting out of my parent's "we are ALL responsible for your brother and we don't want to pressure you, but you will care for your brother and let him live with you, right" orbit. Yes, we should care for family. We also shouldn't be reduced to being caretakers before we get a chance to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.