Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see where someone asked him how he feels it’s ok to record others in public, but then complain if someone uses Ab image? He used the ‘it’s ok to film in public’ excuse. But the point the commenter was making was that yes, unfortunately it’s still ok to film in public, but it shouldn’t be ok to profit off of ppl’s images in public & put into YT vlogs. I’d be livid if someone put my kids on YT. His hipocrisy is unreal. Arrogant SOB! I hope the laws oneday change!

Until then, here is Priss smelling her hand again. Snifffff....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
All that face and hair touching and hand sniffing. She's disgusting af.
Not even a vomiting Abbie will keep them from their weekend fun! Afterall, the deposit for airbnb was paid and the vlog must go on!!
Abbie already ruined one family outing recently, by God she ain't gonna ruin another one.
These people are nothing more than Devils, in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
From what I gathered with the getting sick was that Ab was likely just constipated from the hefty roast the night before, then many munchkin donut holes, cupcakes, pizza, & breadsticks/dessert (smaller box). Constipation can lead to nausea. She threw up once, likely soured her stomach, & likely a sensitive gag reflex lead to more getting sick. She was way too playful & silly to have the stomach flu, imo!

Their vlogs are incredibly boring lately...wasting lots of time showing something then asking for each persons approval on already shown item. And great point on the photography art! Let Isaiah take the pics! And I think he’s overdoing it with the cheap canvas look. Their heavy wooden art above doors also look out of place. I’ve never cared for their decor style. Some pieces work, others don’t. The pieces that don’t work seem blatantly obvious to me.

Anyway.... diff subject. That tshirt clan teaser. What is it...maybe their 1st letter of each exploiter ch? Certainly an idea from the pyramid scheme? Let’s group together to advertise together? I’m sure their hashtag game will be strong. Selling tees to support the clan. wtf. Maybe they can all just move in w/ the mASS’. Now that YT pays out millions, it’s all about the money...as awareness with any behavior comes down to basic human instinct to not stare, be kind, maybe helpful, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice Asa asking Summer where she was all day. She starts to talk about Traffic and he says “So you weren’t here all day because of Traffic?”.

It’s like get off her case. She went to Beccas to hang out.

I think she will get tired of being there fast. I also notice she was standing in the kitchen waiting to get pizza. She’s basically like a third child in that house.

Reactions: 9
Grab the popcorn, right?! It’ll be interesting to see how long she can tolerate living there. Assa cannot control his arrogance. It’s as if he finds it an endearing quality about himself. Funny how Priss kept mentioning his blurry photo canvas art. He was so annoyed! lmao

• Heart
  • Haha
with any child, especially one who already isn't feeling well (and especially not one who is completely unable to recognize or verbalize when she is full or feeling nauseous!!) you probably don't want to feed them donut holes and a cupcake and then greasy pizza all on top of each other. I would feel sick too!

Did anyone notice Asa asking Summer where she was all day. She starts to talk about Traffic and he says “So you weren’t here all day because of Traffic?”.

It’s like get off her case. She went to Beccas to hang out.

I think she will get tired of being there fast. I also notice she was standing in the kitchen waiting to get pizza. She’s basically like a third child in that house.
The Summer honeymoon phase is over for him.
He feeds her, he gives her a free place to live, he gives her a wage, he pays for her event tickets, he pays for her vacations with them, and her restaurant bills. He feels she is accountable to him because of everything he gives her.
And in a way she is because she is enjoying a free ride. She is helping a bit with Abbie but it's no where near equal in value to what she is being given.
But THEY are the ones who gave her the invitation to move in so she's just being smart and taking advantage of a really good deal.
This will not end well I'm afraid.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I mentioned before that I felt Summer's dad Phil rubbed me the wrong way. Now, I think he is not liking the set up and feels the same as we do. Perhaps that's why he comes off as arrogant and Summer's mother is never around the vlogs.
Summer is there only for Asa's financial gain.
Nothing more
I can't believe they were complaining about Abbie being sick and how it was going to ruin their weekend.
P's fake attention to Abbey is so sickening.
Asa...get off of high horse. We all see right through you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In defense of Pigcilla, it doesn't matter how fake she is with Abbie. Not like Abbie can really pick apart nuance and be hurt by it.

Reactions: 2
I mentioned before that I felt Summer's dad Phil rubbed me the wrong way. Now, I think he is not liking the set up and feels the same as we do. Perhaps that's why he comes off as arrogant and Summer's mother is never around the vlogs.
Summer is there only for Asa's financial gain.
Nothing more
I can't believe they were complaining about Abbie being sick and how it was going to ruin their weekend.
P's fake attention to Abbey is so sickening.
Asa...get off of high horse. We all see right through you.
Well, they aren't letting Abbie be sick ruin their weekend.. They have planned a big meet up and already several people jumped on board saying they were coming... Sick... Seriously, we have the flu and every other virus and cold running rapid around the country right now but they have to put on their face and go "work" because if not, they aren't making money.. I guess they would have visited DD anyway, since apparently none of them are capable of making their own coffee but they could have used the drive thru.. Now, countless people have to be exposed to their germs and spreading of whatever P and Abbie have...
Oh and the fake attention is so very sickening.. I wished P would just come out and admit that she is struggling on how to be a parent to a special needs child..

I think that Abby just gets on Pricilla’s nerves and she only deals with her when the camera is on. I think she is really embarrassed by her, Asa is no saint but I believe he does more for Abby care than Priscilla. She can’t put her phone down .

• Heart
Well, they aren't letting Abbie be sick ruin their weekend.. They have planned a big meet up and already several people jumped on board saying they were coming... Sick... Seriously, we have the flu and every other virus and cold running rapid around the country right now but they have to put on their face and go "work" because if not, they aren't making money.. I guess they would have visited DD anyway, since apparently none of them are capable of making their own coffee but they could have used the drive thru.. Now, countless people have to be exposed to their germs and spreading of whatever P and Abbie have...
Oh and the fake attention is so very sickening.. I wished P would just come out and admit that she is struggling on how to be a parent to a special needs child..
Asa straight up said during their live stream that he doesn't get the kids flu shots, thinks the shot is ineffective, and even put air quotes around flu season. meanwhile people and kids around the country are being hospitalized or dying from flu. who knows what they are spreading around!

Asa straight up said during their live stream that he doesn't get the kids flu shots, thinks the shot is ineffective, and even put air quotes around flu season. meanwhile people and kids around the country are being hospitalized or dying from flu. who knows what they are spreading around!
Maybe I am just a little sensitive about this topic. I have a child that had a horrible reaction from the flu shot, when she was a baby (looked like she had measles for 3 weeks). So, our kids cannot get a flu shot now due to the complications and possible allergies to it. We take a lot of precautions this time of the years, sanitize, go out less, etc. So, when I hear that people are purposely going out, especially dragging an unknowing child that is sick, out into the public and exposing everyone around them, to whatever they may have, I believe that person is just rotten..
I will not start the flu shot debate (between that and HPV), we choose not to do either but our kids are completely vaccinated against everything else but it still doesn’t help completely..
Also, yes, we have been seeing the deaths and it is a reason we don’t go out more too.. But gosh, to balantly go out when everyone was just sick, for a meetup, where everyone is going to want to shake hands and hug up.. Gross..

I'm so sorry that your daughter and family went through that - and that is absolutely a valid reason to not get the shot! and of course there are other reasons to not get one, and it is ultimately everyone's own choice if they get one or not, and there are certainly other precautions that can be taken (sanitizing, limiting exposure, etc etc). I apologize if I came off otherwise. I just find it disturbing that he advertises how they never get the shot, doesn't acknowledge the risks or taking any precautions even considering how much it has been in the news recently, and then plans to go out to meet a bunch of people when they've been feeling sick.

Reactions: 6
All they care about is the show must go on.$$$$$$

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Maybe I am just a little sensitive about this topic. I have a child that had a horrible reaction from the flu shot, when she was a baby (looked like she had measles for 3 weeks). So, our kids cannot get a flu shot now due to the complications and possible allergies to it. We take a lot of precautions this time of the years, sanitize, go out less, etc. So, when I hear that people are purposely going out, especially dragging an unknowing child that is sick, out into the public and exposing everyone around them, to whatever they may have, I believe that person is just rotten..
I will not start the flu shot debate (between that and HPV), we choose not to do either but our kids are completely vaccinated against everything else but it still doesn’t help completely..
Also, yes, we have been seeing the deaths and it is a reason we don’t go out more too.. But gosh, to balantly go out when everyone was just sick, for a meetup, where everyone is going to want to shake hands and hug up.. Gross..
And this is why non-allergic people need to think of people like your daughter and take the damn shot instead of getting all wound up about their woo.

Reactions: 3
I took this from the other forum

“I have a verbal seven year old with an autism diagnosis. His therapist are looking in to ABA so I tried to look in to them for education on and I’ve never felt more confused in my life. They say their videos are to help and spread awareness but I’m just feeling more lost than before and I live with spectrum child every day”

The vlogs are moving more and more away from Autism.

I took this from the other forum

“I have a verbal seven year old with an autism diagnosis. His therapist are looking in to ABA so I tried to look in to them for education on and I’ve never felt more confused in my life. They say their videos are to help and spread awareness but I’m just feeling more lost than before and I live with spectrum child every day”

The vlogs are moving more and more away from Autism.
Which is why someone in the field (truly in the field of Autism) needs to stand up against them and tell them that their daughter is not fully just on the Autism Spectrum.. A and P need to say completely that their daughter has IDD and has Autism characteristics or even a secondary diagnosis of Autism but that her primary diagnosis isn't Autism and that they are not the "be all, see all" for Autism. Their vlogs rarely benefit anyone with a child on the Autism Spectrum. They do the exact opposite that any therapist or doctor would tell them to do..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Summer honeymoon phase is over for him.
He feeds her, he gives her a free place to live, he gives her a wage, he pays for her event tickets, he pays for her vacations with them, and her restaurant bills. He feels she is accountable to him because of everything he gives her.
And in a way she is because she is enjoying a free ride. She is helping a bit with Abbie but it's no where near equal in value to what she is being given.
But THEY are the ones who gave her the invitation to move in so she's just being smart and taking advantage of a really good deal.
This will not end well I'm afraid.
I noticed Summer was suddenly well the next day (the day before she said she was sick).. but well enough the next day to go on the "vacation".. Also thought it was funny how Isaiah got in the back seat for the road trip and summer had to sit by Abbie.. lol.. she didn't look too happy about that. After they stopped and got back in the car.. I think for dinner.. I noticed summer quickly got in Isaiah's spot in the back seat. I thought she enjoyed being besties with Abbie?

Yea.. I dont think the Summer thing will last long. She is making the mistake of being much to close and familiar with them.. and she is really hired help. I notice A & P like to refer to her as one of their kids.. she is an adult who is working for them. I think that dynamic might get a little interesting.

Also I noticed "the girls". ... Summer and Abbie .. were sharing a room at the air bnb. I wonder if Summer will wake up to shredded pull ups all over her?

On a different topic..Abbie's rocking stim... where she rocks violently.. is that common among others with autism? I have seen rocking but it is more of a soothing thing.. and not violent like Abbie's.... I wonder how much her rocking is possibly causing further brain damage?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.