Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aec

If something as small as chairs at a restaurant cause Abbie to freak out, imagine being paraded around. Forced to hug strangers, and pose for photos with them, then adding in that kick to the face when her parents make her thank the fans that are watching them exploit her. None of these vlogs are autism related, we see Abbie sitting on the couch, Pricilla on the couch. Dunkin’ Donuts everywhere, product endorsements and the parents doing their own thing. I understand we only see 20-30 minutes of their lives, but those minutes should be filled with Abbie. Doing sensory play, cognitive play, artwork, activities developed for autism. The small window into their lives that we do see is concerning and horrible, which is terrifying because it’s edited to leave out what they consider bad. This family is fortunate to have a lot of extra help that most families can’t. Such as caregivers and workers. I know they are entitled to enjoy the things they like, but they need to do that off camera or under a different vlog name. They should save the things they know Abbie would hate for when she can be somewhere else. How have these so called companies, especially the ones directly involving autism not realized this vlog has nothing to do with autism awareness?

Reactions: 10

uncannyvalley

omg Abbie's yelling toward the end of the latest video ("Mom Needs a Break") when everyone is trying to eat their dinner. That's got to be one of the hardest things about being around her. Here's an interesting video about how one autism family found a solution for their son's screaming. of course, i'm not saying they should do this for Abbie (and autism advocates were REALLY upset about this), but it's interesting.

On a side note, Summer's forced laugh and resting bitch face make her almost as hard to watch as Abbie!

• Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Someone needs to tell asa that skinny jeans aren’t attractive on a man that has a gut as big as his. He tries so hard to be cool. And it’s so obvious that he’s trying so hard. He will never be cool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just keep commenting as much as you can, guys. Also, uploading the redacted stuff about the kid to imgur and posting it as a link in the comments will be instant proof.

If someone attaches the redacted screenshot, i will upload it and provide a link...

By the way. You guys mention that these new revelations are why cilla is acting this way. They are like 4 days behind on their blogs... So they probably havent seen it yet in the videos we have seen on the channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Baymaus

Chatty Member
OMG. The parental idiots talking about how a lot of people working from home and not knowing that it is called working remotely. P called it teleporting. So close and yet so out of touch with reality.

• Haha

Morningstar

I think if I were Abbie I would wonder if I were disappearing. After all she seems to be only noticed when she can be filmed..or she resorts to getting attention by doing something they can't ignore. At least at school she experiences activity, inclusion and interaction with people. Seems she steps inside the door at home..does what she is ordered to do then fades into thin air. You know I really feel guilt about posting about these people. It isn't like me at all. I have never before posted on any forum. But one day Abbie showed up on a news feed and here I am. Still hoping her folks will do the right thing. I don't care about You Tube fame and Fortune. Go for it. But do it without using Abby and Isaiah.The perks and freebies might stop but what is that compared to raising and loving your kids the rest of the way letting them be just kids. Your kids. Don't use them, make fun of them, compete with them or make them meet strangers and perform. It is so sad. Truly I hope that Abbie doesn't realize she is experiencing those very things. Sad that Isaiah does. I'll be happy to see him find and be himself freely. Isaiah and Abbie are both wonderful beautiful people..hope their parents don't change that.

lovesis

VIP Member
She doesn’t know how to comb Abbies hair? She said Asa usually does and she’s not good at it? Summer couldn’t comb it either? How hard is it to put it in a ponytail so it’s not in her face constantly.

lizdonahue

I've been reading this thread for a couple of weeks. Thought I'd create an account. I started watching them almost a year ago. When they moved, I started seeing things change. I showed their channel to my mom and she was appalled at the exploitation. And the news of Asa's third child is sad.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
In the beginning, when I was under the impression that she was Autistic, I thought Abbie knew far more than they gave her credit for too.
But her obvious regression over the past 2 years and her prominent obvious IDD leaves me no doubt that she has zero clues about anything outside of snacks, candy and nature valley bars.
So sad.

• Sad

Eline97vi

“They are a wonderful couple”
How can people be that naive? The first months when I watched them I thought the same. But he’s rude and mean. Definitely not a nice husband or father.

ChickenGeorge

Also, not every person who is staring is judging her for being autistic. An almost adult sized person is screaming and grunting.... people are going to keep an eye out to make sure she's okay. It doesn't mean they don't "accept" autism.

If you're going to take someone with autism and extreme stimming behaviors out somewhere that is potentially triggering to them, you owe it to the autistic person to make the experience as smooth as possible. Both parents focused, wait staff aware of what's happening, placed somewhere that is somewhat quiet or close to an exit. It's disrespectful to shove a camera in Abbie's face while she's already in a stressful environment that she DID NOT CHOOSE TO BE IN. When the camera is out it means that you're #1 priority is filming, not making it a pleasant experience for her. They need to put the cameras down. live in the moment. and actually FOCUS on their daughter and what she needs instead of scolding her and trying to get content.
Not every one with a special needs child could afford to travel as much as this family. Rent a nice beach front house in Florida and enjoy time in a peaceful environment that is good for Abbie and not a terrible experience for people around this family with a screaming child and a guy with a bunch of cameras. It is almost as if A is challenging people not to stare.

ChickenGeorge

Have you guys noticed that Abbie looks like a straight-up mess lately? She seems so disheveled and crazy-eyed too.
I said it before that she often looks possessed. She appears to be hallucinating to things that only she can see. She is going to give someone a concussion with that insane head banging.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Acceptance is defined as “the action or process of being received as adequate or suitable, typically to be admitted into a group.”
I don’t know of any individual or group that would find it acceptable to start screaming non-stop, for no reason, while grabbing and pinching others, while trying to steal food of their plates..
P needs to wake the crap up.
I guess this goes back to a lot of parenting that they haven’t done. They rarely tell Abbie no and when they do, it is hardly ever enforced or folllowed through.. Abbie knows a lot of right or wrongs and you can tell when she knows she is going to get in trouble but grins (very small infants/toddlers do the same thing, when testing their parents boundaries). Sadly, her parents don’t even discipline her though and if they ever have, it was all for the vlogs..

Oh and you can only imagine the backlash she will get from her empowering Momma’a group through her company. I wonder if she will be kicked to the side or if they will just talk about it behind her back constantly..
I am so thankful for you and everyone here who can state so eloquently what I try to but I am unable to sometimes.
😍

Last edited:

MarySusan59

Isaiah shouldn't be deciding his career path until he realizes who he is outside of autism.

Also, the efficacy of ABA is murky at best. I'm betting being an ABA therapist will be like being a lobotomist in 20 years. Not a popular choice.
I agree, I wonder if his parents have influence him subconsciously by telling him he will be responsible for her later in life.

• Sad

MarySusan59

I tapped out when she said Assa had a good eye for things.

I've already had so much bullshit today. I couldn't possibly swallow another bite!
I had to leave when he kept showing his hair standing straight up then back to brushed and clean shaven face. At least they had Abbie’s hair out of her face today, and I can’t wait for that wild cat to get into her magnolia decorations.😁😁😁

• Haha

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Assa's voice sounded a few octaves higher in the beginning of today's vlog! If it's that obvious when he gets laid, that's sad but who can blame 🐖cilla for only doing wifely duties once or twice a year!!!
He's a soy boy man with boobs with a face like a dinnerplate!! IMO!!!😆
The deal is sealed with that dumbass management company. So sad. They claim it will allow them to create better autism related content. Really? Wtf is stopping you from doing that now? That management company is just helping with "the business side"...yeah we understand...the side you are too ignorant to handle.
And...this fanfest thing...must pay damn good cuz they were all happy about that. Plus another opportunity to exploit Abbie and parade her around like a freak on a leash to strangers!!
#nastyasspeople
#exploitationoverlove
What I thought was telling was that they were proud to say they are the only (IDD/autism) special needs family. I wonder why that is. Hmmmm.....🤔🤔🤔🤔.....gosh I really wonder whyyyy......Assa, Miss Priss, Isa, Summer, their grandparents.....has anyone figured it out yet??? Oh yes, because IT’S WRONG TO EXPLOIT special needs individuals. You’ve sold Abbie off to the circus & now all the cult fans can see is a performing monkey.

• Heart

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
I cannot believe the money and time they waste going to DD as well as out to eat all the time. They spend a fortune on food and refreshments. Do they not know how to make coffee at home ?? Their whole lifestyle since cashing in on their Youtube fame is just ridiculous. You can tell they never had money before and now overindulging. P would have a complete meltdown if she had to deal with Abby on her own. Asa was gone 3 days and she looked like she went thru hell.!

• Haha

Baymaus

Chatty Member
I would be pissed if I was eating in that restaurant.
That and I would have been really pissed if I had been on the plane from California. Had I been in the seat in front of her I would have flipped. Years of work have let me recover from being clobbered by my brother almost every day, but in an enclosed close space being inundated with noise and being touched constantly and the PTSD would be real. After that they boarded the next flight. Because getting a rental car was just not feasible for some reason?