Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he was so proud he put that coat rack in front of the window she knocked out, well what about the window on the other side of the door 🤦‍♀️
Why he didn't address the other glass panel is a mystery to me too.
Unless...maybe...?? ...
We stay tuned for the gaudy green, white and red and or yellow fat font clickbait thumbnail, with a picture of Abbie's bloody hand that says -
She Did It!
Or some other verbage that places blame on her.
Of course I hope this doesn't happen!!
Pure speculation on my part.
I just wouldn't put it past him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It drives me a little batty when I see people claiming Abbie is not at all autistic. She definitely has autism ... it's just not her MAIN thing. She is first of all profoundly intellectually disabled. Autism comes after that. It's like that Audrey Lynne woman (don't even get me started on exploitation of a disabled child there with her trips to the gynecologist). The girl's primary issue is her Down Syndrome. Her autism is secondary to that.
Never said she wasn’t on the Autism Spectrum but it shouldn’t be her first diagnosis, that should be IDD. A lot of medical doctors only will list first diagnosis anymore due to others being included as comorbidities. She may or may not have Autism though because she could have “Autism characteristics” without having it listed as a secondary diagnosis, due to her IQ being so low (many Autism kids have IQs that go up many points in specific areas but struggle greatly in certain areas).. Again, she does show some characteristics but they confuse people when they say something is “Autism” but it isn’t Autism because it clearly shows her IDD.

Never said she wasn’t on the Autism Spectrum but it shouldn’t be her first diagnosis, that should be IDD. A lot of medical doctors only will list first diagnosis anymore due to others being included as comorbidities. She may or may not have Autism though because she could have “Autism characteristics” without having it listed as a secondary diagnosis, due to her IQ being so low (many Autism kids have IQs that go up many points in specific areas but struggle greatly in certain areas).. Again, she does show some characteristics but they confuse people when they say something is “Autism” but it isn’t Autism because it clearly shows her IDD.
I also believe this is totally why they lowered her ABA therapy. When a child takes ABA, they learn to change their behaviors and ways they operate. Abbie doesn't show that. She still slams things into the fridge, constantly, even after being shown where it goes. After so many months of working with her, she still didn't show much about where things would go nor doing it correctly. She still tries to lay things down or smashing items into others. That isn't "Autism" but IDD. Her brain and body should have learned where things went and been able to accomplish that task with minimal help, if they kept things in certain orders but her laying things down, even after months, showed me that she still doesn't have much of a clue...
Now, the water bottle thing, totally an Autism characteristic. Change isn't good and after using the disposable for years, yes, she wouldn't want a new way to drink her water...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
And he was so proud he put that coat rack in front of the window she knocked out, well what about the window on the other side of the door 🤦‍♀️
The coat rack looks to be dangerous. The hooks are facing out and right at eye level. If Abbie goes running into it :oops: !!!

coat.jpg

How was this not obvious to either of them?

Reactions: 7
The coat rack looks to be dangerous. The hooks are facing out and right at eye level. If Abbie goes running into it :oops: !!!

View attachment 75579

How was this not obvious to either of them?
Or if she was to trip and go into it.. Even with the blunted ends, it could really cause some major damage to her face, eyes, etc... I thought it was completely crazy for them to put something like that there because they rarely, if ever, use that front door...

Reactions: 5
Or if she was to trip and go into it.. Even with the blunted ends, it could really cause some major damage to her face, eyes, etc... I thought it was completely crazy for them to put something like that there because they rarely, if ever, use that front door...
They only use it to bring in "all the things" they order from Amazon. 😆.
We will wait for the aforementioned gaudy clickbait thumbnail, cause nothing good is coming from that front door area!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
24E4679A-A96B-4645-A84F-9D9BF1A176E8.png
Look at Abbie. Not being engaged, but hey let’s put her in the back of a dang tik tok.

That door lock he put on the bathroom door is going to seriously injure Abbie, he spends so much time telling us how forcefully she opens that door so instead of putting a locking doorknob u know like most people would he didn’t want to remove the old doorknobs 🙄 they weren’t even that vintage looking! So what is going to happen the first time she uses full force to open that door it’s gonna take out her shoulder not that he cares!

Reactions: 4
Assa's voice sounded a few octaves higher in the beginning of today's vlog! If it's that obvious when he gets laid, that's sad but who can blame 🐖cilla for only doing wifely duties once or twice a year!!!
He's a soy boy man with boobs with a face like a dinnerplate!! IMO!!!😆
The deal is sealed with that dumbass management company. So sad. They claim it will allow them to create better autism related content. Really? Wtf is stopping you from doing that now? That management company is just helping with "the business side"...yeah we understand...the side you are too ignorant to handle.
And...this fanfest thing...must pay damn good cuz they were all happy about that. Plus another opportunity to exploit Abbie and parade her around like a freak on a leash to strangers!!
#nastyasspeople
#exploitationoverlove
What I thought was telling was that they were proud to say they are the only (IDD/autism) special needs family. I wonder why that is. Hmmmm.....🤔🤔🤔🤔.....gosh I really wonder whyyyy......Assa, Miss Priss, Isa, Summer, their grandparents.....has anyone figured it out yet??? Oh yes, because IT’S WRONG TO EXPLOIT special needs individuals. You’ve sold Abbie off to the circus & now all the cult fans can see is a performing monkey.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That door lock he put on the bathroom door is going to seriously injure Abbie, he spends so much time telling us how forcefully she opens that door so instead of putting a locking doorknob u know like most people would he didn’t want to remove the old doorknobs 🙄 they weren’t even that vintage looking! So what is going to happen the first time she uses full force to open that door it’s gonna take out her shoulder not that he cares!
True.
I wondered if it was really Abbie who was walking in on Summer or if Summer mentioned needing a lock to keep Assa out!!
Could very well have been both IMO.
#weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, thx a lot because now I can’t unsee it! (Someone noted a page back about him acting like he got some). He was acting very high pitched, relaxed, & strange in the “couples time” vlog. It’s not normal for a late 30’s couple to have so much time together. Then they have the nerve to talk about how important it is to take time together, when they’re always together! Most couples have to barely survive like 2 ships passing in the night. I’m guessing he must’ve put a lock on their bedroom door. Priss could've installed one if she could lift her arms up high enough.

Also, that coat rack is just hooks to knock on more glass. Oh! that reminds me! I’ll see if I can find the video of that almost non-verbal Adam (Filipino?) boy who ran straight through their patio door w/ his excitement. They didn’t have safety glass either & was lucky to only have scratches all over him. The vids used to pop up on FB & I continuously hid them because I can’t stand all the DoTerra oils he’s forced to inhale off his large Barney or pillow. Sure, oils are relaxing, but it can’t be healthy to the brain & lungs to be inhaling so much. Anyway, point being that Abbie better be careful around their patio doors.

And if Abbie eats candles, what’s to stop her from drinking anything off some bar? I haven’t seen the video. I would hope it locks. Priss just shouldn’t be drinking at all. They both used to smoke (hope she didn’t in preg). I only consumed alcohol in my late teens-early 20’s. A couple sips of white wine & I feel gross. Sure it’s a fad & fancy thing to have available, but I feel like for what reason? One or two ppl need to be more alert than Abbie at all times. Alcohol is a sedative. The parent’s don’t need to be moving any slower.

Here it is. They’ll appreciate the view/money. They also exploit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
link not working...try again? screenshot maybe?
I will try again. I keep getting errors the files are too large. !!
Btw, that alcohol is stored out in the open on top of her brand new hutch or whatever it is.
🐖cilla loves her wine and vodka. That surgery did not deter her gluttonous unhealthy habits one bit.
She said Assa had a friend (I busted out laughing cuz we know he has no friends, then I realized who she was referring to), who had introduced him to whisky or bourbon (I forgot which) but I remembered a video where Assa mentioned Lauren Big Girl Brazee, turning him onto some type of fancy drink.
Hell yeah they both consume alcohol at the same time. It's in several vlogs. At the new years "graze festival" even Summer was drinking.
These people.
Garbage people!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I noticed that the aba sessions abi was having were having no impact. Each time she had a new session she had to start over again. The therapy just didn’t stick with her. She seems to have very little interest or interaction with any activities, when Asa tries to keep her attention she looks off into space.
Has any one else noticed that a lot of the comments made on here have kind of been addressed by them, not directly but in a roundabout way

I noticed that the aba sessions abi was having were having no impact. Each time she had a new session she had to start over again. The therapy just didn’t stick with her. She seems to have very little interest or interaction with any activities, when Asa tries to keep her attention she looks off into space.
Has any one else noticed that a lot of the comments made on here have kind of been addressed by them, not directly but in a roundabout way
Yes!! They read here everyday! 😆😆😆

One of their neighbors must have made this. 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Yes!! They read here everyday! 😆😆😆

One of their neighbors must have made this. 😆
Funny... that was probably caught on the drone..it looks to set up for one of the neighbors posting. I'm sure all these big cameras he carries everywhere isn't too welcome. Imagine what it looks like with him walking down the road with his huge camera pointed at his severely IDD daughter.

One other thing that I know scares the neighbors though is being invited to someones house... or inviting someone too your house who is part of a pyramid scheme. I had some neighbors trying to recruit me to one of their schemes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Well if they do read here every day. Stop deleting comments just because you don’t like them
That's the beauty of this site. He can't delete our comments.
You know that makes his head spin!
We are doing a great job spreading awareness about these garbage people.
A simple google search with their names or the vlog name turns up posts and screenshots from this site!! Yayyyy!
And there ain't jack he can do about it!!😆😆😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Btw, those charger plates are made of melamine plastic. But it is funny to picture her just picking one up & dropping it & running off laughing like Stewie from Family Guy.

Also, she said they won’t keep the whiskey out. Whew. I was worried there for a second!

Sooo awkward w/ silent camera man not stepping fwd to just help Priss w/ the garland. I’m actually shocked at his vision! Maybe he should get some polyester slacks, silk shirts, loafers & prance around on his own (IDD exploitation free) YT ch. However, he likely saw an image somewhere. Sorry for the imagery of him. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.