Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see how the numbers of all the “donations” that they have been doing all year!!
I will keep a watch on the state’s website, for when Maass Media has to file their financials for the year... It just took a few quick clicks to find it.. This should be interesting to see all the money they claim that was “donated”...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Assa's voice sounded a few octaves higher in the beginning of today's vlog! If it's that obvious when he gets laid, that's sad but who can blame 🐖cilla for only doing wifely duties once or twice a year!!!
He's a soy boy man with boobs with a face like a dinnerplate!! IMO!!!😆
The deal is sealed with that dumbass management company. So sad. They claim it will allow them to create better autism related content. Really? Wtf is stopping you from doing that now? That management company is just helping with "the business side"...yeah we understand...the side you are too ignorant to handle.
And...this fanfest thing...must pay damn good cuz they were all happy about that. Plus another opportunity to exploit Abbie and parade her around like a freak on a leash to strangers!!
#nastyasspeople
#exploitationoverlove
Well, of course they are going to FamFest! The new company that they “hired,” notice what I said there. Asa admitted that he hired them. They didn’t get “signed” but the business is paying to be apart of this Talent Agency..
So, of course, I just google the Talent Agency name and FamFest.. Bingo! The Talent Agency is putting this event on. They aren’t having to probably pay because they are going to be paying $$ each month, under contract, for them to manage their own company... I mean, yeah, the company signed on some major YT stars but they didn’t sign you’ll on, you paid to be there...
Also, of course no one else you know will be there as a family because no one else is spending money like they hit the lottery and there isn’t a bottom... No one else can afford to just throw money at a company, let them handle your management (hello, you went into business for yourself, that is kinda like just doing the opposite of what home based business is about) but I guess as long as you can go to California more (because we all know how well Abbie handled all the plane rides) while continuing trying to get people to understand Autism and bragging about being the only family with a special needs child, it all looks good...
#garbagepeople4life

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They’ve been pulling the ‘free content card’ out a lot lately. It shows how insecure & defensive they are over their Barnum & Bailey circus money. Do they think the hardworking public is stupid? Everyone knows that family vloggers would disappear if the youtube exploitation money ended.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They’ve been pulling the ‘free content card’ out a lot lately. It shows how insecure & defensive they are over their Barnum & Bailey circus money. Do they think the hardworking public is stupid? Everyone knows that family vloggers would disappear if the youtube exploitation money ended.
Yes they have! I am seriously sick of it too... They keep saying she has all this money with her lines.. Great! I pray the day YT goes away.. I have already written my letter but am tweaking it.. I am not the best on writing but I am making sure that I am sticking to hard facts that they can quickly search and verify..

PS. Sick kiddo up, so Momma isn’t getting any sleep tonight.. Plus, Google is my friend...

• Heart
I would love to see how the numbers of all the “donations” that they have been doing all year!!
I will keep a watch on the state’s website, for when Maass Media has to file their financials for the year... It just took a few quick clicks to find it.. This should be interesting to see all the money they claim that was “donated”...
its ridiculous that they want to provide a "tip jar" .. and yet they claim to donate some of the money to other charities? Those naive fans just give without even knowing why they are giving.. just assume they are doing something worthwhile with the money.. while you can see them spending loads of money on dumb things and living probably way over their means.... just assuming it will keep flying in. Why would you give money to someone just so they can give it.. what sense does that make?

If the money was truly for Abbie, they wouldn't be spending money like there was no tomorrow..which I bet even though they get lots coming in... they are still living above their means. Most of that money should be going for Abbie's future care.. and I guarantee she doesn't need to live in a half million dollar home for the rest of her life with a caregiver.. thats ridiculous. That home was for them more so than Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
its ridiculous that they want to provide a "tip jar" .. and yet they claim to donate some of the money to other charities? Those naive fans just give without even knowing why they are giving.. just assume they are doing something worthwhile with the money.. while you can see them spending loads of money on dumb things and living probably way over their means.... just assuming it will keep flying in. Why would you give money to someone just so they can give it.. what sense does that make?

If the money was truly for Abbie, they wouldn't be spending money like there was no tomorrow..which I bet even though they get lots coming in... they are still living above their means. Most of that money should be going for Abbie's future care.. and I guarantee she doesn't need to live in a half million dollar home for the rest of her life with a caregiver.. thats ridiculous. That home was for them more so than Abbie.
The upkeep of an older home will sink Abbie and if Isiah leaves the home, he will constantly be called for repairs and replacement for things. The house is way to huge for her alone, even with a care giver. Isiah will want his own space one day and not have a constant huge house bill over his head. That house was 100% purchased for P, no matter what they say.. I mean, just think about the power bill alone.. I couldn’t imagine what it would be, to run the a/c on full blast, the extra room and then the pool.. The power bill is probably around $700-800 easily a month..

Also yes, someone keeps posting about a place for people to give money to, that is a non-profit to help a lot of families. The Kool-Aid followers blasted him/her.. I truly hope the person continues to post it!!

I just hope that any fans of the Maass Squad who have not yet joined us are reading all of this thread and really reflecting on things. Hopefully they will be joining us and contributing to this thread- i'm interested as to what both sides have to say as long as it is sensible and constructive instead of 'u are just haterz'.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That house is like any old house, a money pit. At first I believed it was okay because I believed them when they said the area would hold it's value so the house could be sold down.the road. In some ways real estate is a good investment. But let's say it even doubled or tripled in value, it still won't come close to what she needs for the rest of her life. And the more damage is done to the historic charm of the place, the less it will be worth.
Help for someone who is prone to violent outbursts is more expensive and harder to find than they realize. Even if they understand the reasons behind it, the burn out level of caring for an adult sized person who lashes out is high. It is also very hard to place them in assisted living places you would actually want someone you care about living in. My husband and I earn six figures together. We live on half of it, put a quarter of it in my brother's trust and the other quarter in our own retirement and savings. Even then I worry it won't be enough. So watching P&A live on the high horse sends the wrong message to their cult followers. I don't know any reasonable special needs family that lives that way.
The upkeep of an older home will sink Abbie and if Isiah leaves the home, he will constantly be called for repairs and replacement for things. The house is way to huge for her alone, even with a care giver. Isiah will want his own space one day and not have a constant huge house bill over his head. That house was 100% purchased for P, no matter what they say.. I mean, just think about the power bill alone.. I couldn’t imagine what it would be, to run the a/c on full blast, the extra room and then the pool.. The power bill is probably around $700-800 easily a month..

Also yes, someone keeps posting about a place for people to give money to, that is a non-profit to help a lot of families. The Kool-Aid followers blasted him/her.. I truly hope the person continues to post it!!

Reactions: 8
IMO they exploit Isaiah too.

Your son got school spirit, why is this on the Fathering Autism page? Why are the fans so entitled to his life?

He already mention he has social anxiety. they are going to make it worse by posting all his personal moments on their social media. He’s 18, let him have a life.

And tell him to get off the kitchen counter, he’s way too old for that.

Make no mistake, that house was bought for Pricilla , Asa is trying to impress her parents and show them that he is good enough for their daughter and can keep her up to the lifestyle she was accustomed to. She sees herself as Martha Stewart type who also dances on Tiktok like she is 18 instead of her real age. The sad part of this is if Asa were to pass away now I honestly believe that Abby would be placed in long term care because (1) Pricilla can’t handle her and (2) it would just interfere in her lifestyle that she has created off of this circus show they have created. The sad part of this is Abby really does have to be the circus performer while they video her all the time. It is not fair to her to have her private life videoed for them to make money off of. I think of all the parents of children who are affected by Autism and how I know they struggle but you don’t see them making the child basically be a circus performer. Sorry for the rant but I really feel so bad for Abby, she didn’t ask for any of this.

• Heart
Priscilla has no backbone. She lets Asa do whatever he wants because she likes playing the ditsy wife role.

Reactions: 5
@MarySusan59 you are 100% right on all points!!
Especially the part about 🐖cilla putting Abbie in a home.
It is very sad that Abbie is exploited the way she is.
I hope more and more people open their eyes to this and join us here.
I honestly believe we are spreading awareness and because they read it and talk around it in their vlogs, I know on some levels what we say matters!

The sad part of this is if Asa were to pass away now I honestly believe that Abby would be placed in long term care because (1) Pricilla can’t handle her and (2) it would just interfere in her lifestyle that she has created off of this circus show they have created.
I completely and sadly agree with this. I can 100% see Abbie being placed in long term care, if something was to happen because P just couldn't or wouldn't take care of her. It wouldn't happen immediately but she would immediately start pulling away and relying on Summer and Becky more and more. It would get to the point that she just couldn't stand Abbie screaming and yelling through the house constantly and then the messes being made. She may bring in the Grandparents even, to see if they could help take care of her more but eventually, it would fracture the whole family.. Isiah would be gone. He would never come home from college, as he wouldn't be able to stand the chaos... Eventually, P would call the state and let them know that she needs to be placed into an institution because she just couldn't deal with her...
The only way that that would stop, is if she was forced to sell the house, which I don't know if they would require her to do so.. She probably could pay for Abbie for a while, if the life insurance policy paid out. If not and the state denied her due to assets, I don't know what she would do and then I would hate to see it too because I have seen the looks she gives and the way she handles Abbie and those are some of the same looks that I received as a teenager with abusive parents..

• Heart
🐖cilla has Assa to credit that people look at her as a "refrigerator mother" (a term used in the 1950s that the medical community seriously equated with why some kids had Autism), by calling his channel FA. It was obvious she was not Abbie's primary care giver from the 1st vlog. He tried his best editing skills to edit "those looks" she gave Abbie but they are noticable.
Her sudden,0 recent displays of affection towards Abbie are clearly for the camera. Possibly because she read it right here that she lacked a mothering instinct when it comes to Abbie!! IMO.
If Assa died, I believe she would be gone in a heartbeat!

Reactions: 3
People are so afraid to ask questions. It is like a cult.

• Heart
People are so afraid to ask questions. It is like a cult.
Yes they are! They drank the Kool-Aid way too much...

If anyone is interested, here is the link to Maass Media, LLC. They will be required to report their taxes by April... I will be keeping watch though and when it is posted, will let you’ll know...

Also, I find it interesting that Priscilla doesn’t have a registered company for her LimeLight business.. I know the one time I got myself wrapped up in a MLM (yes, I was a stupid 26 year old, hard working, non-verbal 4 year old and 2 year old, trying to sell educational toys), the company required me to registry a business (dab) but I can’t find anything in her name, other than the shop that they closed down...

• Heart
I created this account just to post this.

What was with the recent vlog and having Abby in the house as they were doing work? I literally skipped through the whole part where he was trying to talk to the people who are just trying to do their job after his tone came off as condescending and like the workers had done something wrong, he's like “do you know what autism is?” ???? Who cares? They are there to do their work and appeared to be well into it. I think assa realized he made too big a deal of it because at the end of it he had to quantify the whole or deal/exchange saying he didn't want them to feel like they had to ask to use the bathroom? Yes I'm sure that (asking to use the bathroom) would have made them feel soooo uncomfortable, far more uncomfortable than a surprise lesson in something you didn't ask for. And even if that was the real reason (instead of him just wanting more attention), he could have just said “we are going to close this door to keep the noise down but feel free to go through it to use the bathroom” as I'm sure they have been told in numerous houses, because surprise! even neurotypical people don't like the sound of air guns.

And I know this has been mentioned here before but why in the world did they keep her home at that point? It seemed like they were finishing up so why not just take her for a walk around the neighborhood or out to get dinner. And I'm not just saying that because she has special needs, I would keep any child with any type of needs out of the house when there's construction going on because there was no reason for them to be home. I'm literally just baffled.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Asa stop trying to use slang. Him saying “go off sister” was so cringe. Does he even know what that means.

Asa stop trying to use slang. Him saying “go off sister” was so cringe. Does he even know what that means.
He is copying his girlfriend, Lauren Brazee. She says that dumb tit all the time in her vlogs.
Lauren copies verbatim everything 🐖cilla does and Assa copies Lauren apparently. IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.