Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't get me started on those damn poinsettias again.!!!
The few last dying ones they had Assa and Isaiah hopped on the illegal golf cart and gave them to random "old people" in their neighborhood!
They couldn't break the law to take Abbie on the only thing she enjoyed but oh hell yah...for the vlog....let's jump on and show what wonderful giving people we are!
!#totalgarbagepeople
I must have missed that but I couldn’t believe when they had them for so long and just started giving them to random people!! Seriously, there is usually a few WEEKS from order date to delivery!! Why couldn’t they both find places that wanted them and then deliver them to those locations!.. You can’t tell me that there isn’t any nursing homes in Florida that wouldn’t love fresh Poinsettias for their residents.. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I must have missed that but I couldn’t believe when they had them for so long and just started giving them to random people!! Seriously, there is usually a few WEEKS from order date to delivery!! Why couldn’t they both find places that wanted them and then deliver them to those locations!.. You can’t tell me that there isn’t any nursing homes in Florida that wouldn’t love fresh Poinsettias for their residents.. 🙄
They want the rewards and recognition- ie: selling the most or whatever but want to put in as little EFFORT as possible . That's how these hambeasts roll!
They had cult members pick up and deliver some and I think some were delivered to nursing homes but still the reason they had leftover dying ones was due to one reason. Laziness!

Reactions: 7
Anytime I see A$$a’s reflection in glass or a mirror w/ that huge camera (or even the stick extension one) I’m reminded that we aren’t the only ones disgusted with his narcissistic behaviors & exploiting his children on YT. The public sees. The school takes note, especially when they are too lazy to get out of the car to unbuckle or buckle her in. Abbie doesn’t require that routine & often times no one is waiting behind them as they are late.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s with Priscilla and this fake HGtv, Martha Stewart act.

She has no idea what she’s doing. They are going to blow all their money on useless junk. A bar behind the dining table?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep. I call shenanigans on all this house stuff. Put that money in the bank!

She has no idea what she’s doing. They are going to blow all their money on useless junk. A bar behind the dining table?

OMG! The "we taught her not to touch those things" Seriously? but you can't teach her not to barge into a room with a door closed? Seriously, there is way more just out in the open, than there are doors closed, especially the bathroom door!!!

The bar, seriously? They do not need alcohol around and especially out in the open with a child that has absolutely no impulse control..

Who else was rooting for Abbie just to take a plate and throw it to the ground? I wonder if that will happen within the next few days/weeks, no matter what she says... Abbie still is destructive and tears things up.. I could just see her going into a fit and picking up the plate and smashing it to the floor... I seriously have lost almost every ceramic plate that I own, either to dropping or smashing but I was totally okay because I got 2 very cheap sets from Rose's...

Her decorating though... Ugh... She definitely isn't no Martha Stewart, no matter how much she tries to copy her..

Reactions: 8
Assa's voice sounded a few octaves higher in the beginning of today's vlog! If it's that obvious when he gets laid, that's sad but who can blame 🐖cilla for only doing wifely duties once or twice a year!!!
He's a soy boy man with boobs with a face like a dinnerplate!! IMO!!!😆
The deal is sealed with that dumbass management company. So sad. They claim it will allow them to create better autism related content. Really? Wtf is stopping you from doing that now? That management company is just helping with "the business side"...yeah we understand...the side you are too ignorant to handle.
And...this fanfest thing...must pay damn good cuz they were all happy about that. Plus another opportunity to exploit Abbie and parade her around like a freak on a leash to strangers!!
#nastyasspeople
#exploitationoverlove

I tapped out when she said Assa had a good eye for things.

I've already had so much bullshit today. I couldn't possibly swallow another bite!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I tapped out when she said Assa had a good eye for things.

I've already had so much bullshit today. I couldn't possibly swallow another bite!
I had to leave when he kept showing his hair standing straight up then back to brushed and clean shaven face. At least they had Abbie’s hair out of her face today, and I can’t wait for that wild cat to get into her magnolia decorations.😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well they always have some festival to go to ... to parade Abbie around at as the "Face of Autism" ...If she is autistic at all .. she is on the far end of the spectrum and most likely does not represent the majority of people with autism. Why do all these people give them so much respect for their autism knowledge? Because they have a youtube channel?

• Heart

Such tacky crap.
It suits her.

I had to leave when he kept showing his hair standing straight up then back to brushed and clean shaven face. At least they had Abbie’s hair out of her face today, and I can’t wait for that wild cat to get into her magnolia decorations.😁😁😁
You know, I'd go back and look, but I think you paid the iron price for all of us having to look at him that much.

Well they always have some festival to go to ... to parade Abbie around at as the "Face of Autism" ...If she is autistic at all .. she is on the far end of the spectrum and most likely does not represent the majority of people with autism. Why do all these people give them so much respect for their autism knowledge? Because they have a youtube channel?
Abbie has some features of ASD and I agree with it as a secondary dx because her affect is so flattened and she is completely socially inept. She has no concept of interpersonal exchange and value. I'll humor them and call it autism.

• Haha
It drives me a little batty when I see people claiming Abbie is not at all autistic. She definitely has autism ... it's just not her MAIN thing. She is first of all profoundly intellectually disabled. Autism comes after that. It's like that Audrey Lynne woman (don't even get me started on exploitation of a disabled child there with her trips to the gynecologist). The girl's primary issue is her Down Syndrome. Her autism is secondary to that.

It drives me a little batty when I see people claiming Abbie is not at all autistic. She definitely has autism ... it's just not her MAIN thing. She is first of all profoundly intellectually disabled. Autism comes after that. It's like that Audrey Lynne woman (don't even get me started on exploitation of a disabled child there with her trips to the gynecologist). The girl's primary issue is her Down Syndrome. Her autism is secondary to that.
Agreed. And they've acknowledged she has IDD as well as autism.

Reactions: 2
OMG! The "we taught her not to touch those things" Seriously? but you can't teach her not to barge into a room with a door closed? Seriously, there is way more just out in the open, than there are doors closed, especially the bathroom door!!!

The bar, seriously? They do not need alcohol around and especially out in the open with a child that has absolutely no impulse control..

Who else was rooting for Abbie just to take a plate and throw it to the ground? I wonder if that will happen within the next few days/weeks, no matter what she says... Abbie still is destructive and tears things up.. I could just see her going into a fit and picking up the plate and smashing it to the floor... I seriously have lost almost every ceramic plate that I own, either to dropping or smashing but I was totally okay because I got 2 very cheap sets from Rose's...

Her decorating though... Ugh... She definitely isn't no Martha Stewart, no matter how much she tries to copy her..
And he was so proud he put that coat rack in front of the window she knocked out, well what about the window on the other side of the door 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
And he was so proud he put that coat rack in front of the window she knocked out, well what about the window on the other side of the door 🤦‍♀️
I know. The logic was not wanting to make big changes to the house. Better to have her put a hand through a window? Hire someone who is an actual expert in working on historic homes while preserving their charm and value.

Why do all these people give them so much respect for their autism knowledge? Because they have a youtube channel?
They are willing to exploit their daughter for their own gain. Also, they and others confuse them knowing about their daughter with being experts on autism in general.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.