Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateK

VIP Member
Uggh!
Pyramid Scheme in full effect!
That chin though.
When did it become identical to a Witches chin???
that’s probably correct. You don’t have to be good at makeup or sales to join the pyramid scheme..just buy lotsa products and training materials!! I wonder how many of her team (ie crazed fans) Have figured out they are most likely going to waste tons of time just to lose money.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

jadedandcaffeinated

Not every one with a special needs child could afford to travel as much as this family. Rent a nice beach front house in Florida and enjoy time in a peaceful environment that is good for Abbie and not a terrible experience for people around this family with a screaming child and a guy with a bunch of cameras. It is almost as if A is challenging people not to stare.
Oh he WANTS people to stare so he can "educate" them aka give them a long-ass lecture that isn't helpful and nobody wants to hear

• Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
But yeah. Abbie is progressing soooo well let's cut back on her therapy!!
Was Therapist Brandi not aware Abbie was busting down doors and had zero boundaries? To me, that would be the behavior to work on!
But no, they wanted a child slave, a "typical teenager", someone, anyone to put away groceries, vacuum and unload the damn dishwasher! So that is what they worked on.!! For years!
But, of course, we don't see any of that on the vlog anymore. She obviously couldn't retain the information she learned so it all was an exercise in futility. They gave up!
Maybe Brandi knows Abbie's first diagnosis is Severe IDD and/or she suspects a misdiagnosis and Autism is NOT what she's dealing with.
We have seen that she's too timid to ever speak up to Assa so maybe she just goes along with their wishes to avoid conflict. Who knows.
Regardless, the whole thing reeks of Florida river water full of manatee shit.
Something nobody should submerge themselves in but - jump in Abbie, I need footage for the vlog!
#fatheringexploitation

jadedandcaffeinated

Watching a recent vlog, Asa sneaks up behind Isaiah while he's doing dishes and just like... waits there to surprise him. When Isaiah finally does see him you can tell he's not amused but there's like a panicked look on his face and he immediately looks like he's calculating the situation not to piss off his dad. He ends up playing into Asa's "prank" and it looks like he knows he needs to react properly or else he's going to face Asa's wrath. It's a small moment but as a child with a parent who flips the angry switch at the drop of a hat, I know that look. That family has to constantly walk on eggshells around him.

I was watching an older vlog where Asa and Abbie are coming home from school and Priss goes to give her a quick hug. Asa gets annoyed and is like "Give her some space..." and then immediately begins berating Abbie with questions and commands and follows her around with the camera in her face. he's such a fucking hyprocrite and a control freak.

I don't even like Priss, but I hope she leaves him and has some personal growth. I hope Isaiah gets the fuck outta dodge and establishes some STRICT boundaries.

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
Isaiah will be fine. He already shows signs of not dealing with their shenanigans. He separates himself from them sometimes. Notice one day he got Starbucks instead of Dunkin(I felt that was a little form of rebellion). He could easily be cashing in on the fame they have but he doesn’t. He seems like the quiet reserved type and eventually as he matures, he will start to see them more for who they are.

I tapped out when she said Assa had a good eye for things.

I've already had so much bullshit today. I couldn't possibly swallow another bite!

• Haha

ChickenGeorge

I've been watching some of the older videos. Honestly, no matter how much fame or YouTube money these people get, I can't help feeling sorry for them. I just can't. Life with Abbie looks MISERABLE. The constant yelling, the potty problems, night time problems, the nose picking ... no amount of money in the world would make me feel okay about living with a child like that. I'm sorry if this offends anyone, I truly am, but it looks awful.

I can't blame Priscilla for wanting to do her own thing. Her weight loss, MLM bullshit, and ridiculous "cooking channel" are completely understandable to me. She has spent her adult life as the fat, depressed mother of a severely disabled child who, frankly, seems hard to love, let alone live with and care for. That and her shitty husband ... sometimes I think fine, let the woman have something that's just hers! Her only true joy in life all these years has probably been Isaiah (thank god for him).

I wish I didn't think this way about Abbie. She's a complete innocent here. I wish I thought she was an angel, or she is part of "God's plan," or she brings joy and meaning to their lives, and so on. Maybe she does, to the family and for other people who comment on their vids. Better people than I, for sure. I just see her as a burden and source of great disappointment. I know, I know, "welcome to Holland," etc. etc. I think this is why, while i do criticize the Maass family a lot, I can't help but feel for them.
Abbie scares me. One day she is going to crush someone's face or perhaps bite their face. When she is stiming she is totally out of control.

jadedandcaffeinated

Asa has addressed it in previous videos. He says that he's not as concerned about Abbie being late to school because it's not like she's going to a regular school learning math & science where it would be a bigger deal if she got behind because of being late. At JSA, they're teaching her life skills which he feels he's partly already doing at home by helping her brush her teeth etc and get ready to go. So basically, he feels she isn't really missing anything at school if she's late. He also made it seem like the teachers are not bothered by it (but that could be BS for all we know).
It's still disrespectful to her classmates, the teachers, and Abbie. Abbie is worth being on time for her activities and her schooling should be taken seriously. I used to assist at classes and a camp for autistic/disabled/IDD students and e very single school and training program I know has a schedule that they use to run smoothly. Imagine having a classroom of autistic students that rely on routine and schedules, and having your morning constantly interrupted by a late student. It's so disruptive and inconsiderate. Especially considering it's something within their control.

• Heart

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Real Talk seems like damage control. He’s even referencing arguments w/ unknown ppl who want to see her freakouts more?! Maybe that’s a handful of ppl & that are on patreon or younow or whatever. His Real Talk didn’t apply to the vlogs...unless he’s trying to defend his exploitation of her by saying the fans scream & hollar for more, but he suddenly tries to come across as not wanting to exploit her??? TOO LATE. Priss did the same thing w/ the how she uses a knife wrong to vax comments. I think they’re getting their side shows confused & think that ppl who watch the vlogs care.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
That door lock he put on the bathroom door is going to seriously injure Abbie, he spends so much time telling us how forcefully she opens that door so instead of putting a locking doorknob u know like most people would he didn’t want to remove the old doorknobs 🙄 they weren’t even that vintage looking! So what is going to happen the first time she uses full force to open that door it’s gonna take out her shoulder not that he cares!
True.
I wondered if it was really Abbie who was walking in on Summer or if Summer mentioned needing a lock to keep Assa out!!
Could very well have been both IMO.
#weirdos

• Haha

uncannyvalley

How does she know right from left foot?
Pretty sure she doesn't know. She puts them on the wrong feet all the time.

Sorry, I'm with the family on this one, surprisingly! Putting on her own shoes is something she can do independently with slip-ons. She doesn't have the manual dexterity to put socks on properly and take them off on her own. This is a girl who can barely use the bathroom on her own; being able to manage her own shoes is a small victory that I would hold onto. Is it annoying that she takes her shoes off so much? Maybe, but I don't think it's that big of a deal most of a time (out at a restaurant they absolutely need to force her to keep the shoes on, though).

Stripe69

VIP Member
Summer must be slacking on her job to delete these comments. Also did you see that "fan" say .. you do realize he sent money to the Australian fires. .. so how does that change what the OP said about support charities who support many? What sense is it to continually give to someone who is now living in luxury (probably way over their means.. but still)
If anybody makes the least criticism of the family, Casey stickel is there. She also answers questions that people ask the family, she thinks she is the authority on them. I asked her if she knew them personally as she was quick to answer queries but she said she just watched the vlogs.
The maass squad are brutal if you say anything in disagreement.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Oh he reads definitely reads here...

I love that they have to spend Abbie’s exploitation money on a management company, trips so have they content, buying gaudy home decor for content, eating out almost everyday for content, drinking Dunkin coffee everyday for content. I mean one can only stand watch their typical vlogs of...
* Getting Abby ready for school every morning
* putting Abby in the car to go to school in the morning and talking about the weather
* dropping Abby off at school every morning “have a great day sweet girl”
* insert some B roll of traffic
* return home where the two “work from home” so called “you tube creators and influencers” try to astound us with their knowledge all the while googling their next gig or exploring opportunities, live streaming clown makeup, or attempting to make videos depicting 🐷Cilla as the next “real life mom boss”
* cut to, Abbie coming home taking off her shoes, going to the bathroom, stuffing her face with sugary, processed snacks”
* to ending the videos with 🐷Cilla sitting in her usual sofa spot with her phone in her face researching dance challenges on tictok
* Summer giggling nonstop next to Abbie
* ASSa hanging over the wall, babbling incessantly about everything HE knows.
* cut to Abbie “close it out”
* pathetic blooper attempt.

Everyday over and over. They will go into debt trying to create content.
Once again your words flow like a mighty river!
A perfectly stated synopsis of the show!
#FatheringAutism
#shesgotyoupegged
#garbagepeople

Also, this goes onto a previous and their current vlog, way to go parents, continually not setting Abbie up about having the carpet removed, her space invaded and prepping her for strangers being in the house and noise... Again, another parental fail...
All the while, continuing to also not prep the service providers coming to the house that you have a special needs child, that may need to have doors closed or may make loud noises, etc.. Again, another parental failure.. Oh, but we try to do that, WHILE they are doing their jobs and trying to finish as quickly as possible.. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Y’all, I just can’t.. Anyone that comes to my place, is always notified way ahead of time and my children are always warned of new visitors coming..
And.. They should have taken Abbie out of that noise. No...lets subject her to it and call the vlog we avoided a meltdown.
Btw, did you notice the new colors and font in tonight's vlog??? 😆😆😆 Yeah that dinner plate shaped head, small thumb bastard reads here. 😆

• Haha

jadedandcaffeinated

I use to like this family .... I actually started thinking over the last few weeks . WTF this family is totally exploiting her ! And that Assa is so dam rude and you can tell it’s his way or no way in that home ! Like a big cry baby if things don’t go right and then Priscilla is giving beauty advice and works for a scam company And making meals in front of the camera ??? It just all started getting out of hand and I thought to myself “ am I the only one who thinks this Family is out of control “??! I was so happy when I googled and saw this thread !!!! Finally people who see what I see !!!!!!!
I really liked them at first too! I binge watched their older vids and as it went on it turned ugly so quick....

Jenpude

I can only imagine what people are thinking in Jacksonville when they see those 2 lard asses driving that electric golfcart around ..... they look like total goons !😂

• Haha

Jenpude

I love seeing that someone wrote in the comments if they will mention his love child ever and the next comment someone wants to know how to buy a shitty pair of their sunglasses not even thinking that previous comment is a shocker !! These frigin fans of theirs are just out there , obsessed with the Moss family !!!!!- my god people wake up !!!

• Heart