Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baymaus

Chatty Member
I will get there soon. I was giving it a short break and have been really busy yesterday.. No fear, it is coming...
I'm holding off a little. Pondering going to the meet up on Sunday in Orlando. It would be a manageable drive. Just not sure I can fly below the radar with the other fans. I have a horrible poker face.

Reactions: 9

lovesis

VIP Member
Did anyone notice Asa asking Summer where she was all day. She starts to talk about Traffic and he says “So you weren’t here all day because of Traffic?”.

It’s like get off her case. She went to Beccas to hang out.

I think she will get tired of being there fast. I also notice she was standing in the kitchen waiting to get pizza. She’s basically like a third child in that house.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
It's so unsafe. It's inappropriate undressing and they need to find some shoes she can't take off. It's socially super not okay and she's going to get hurt someday.
They purposefully buy her those kind of shoes. She takes them off when she gets in vehicles and we know that both hambeasts are too lazy to take the time to put shoes on her. IMO.
So...the answer is...as always...lazy ass parents. IMO.

zazaza

all this tik tok stuff needs needs needs to stop. it's so attention seeking and I imagine incredibly embarrassing for Isaiah. if Priscilla loves the "work out" that learning the dances gives her, she should go take a zumba class and stop trying to act like she's a teenager.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
P & A confuse acceptance with approval. I accept that they aren't able or won't work with Abbie so she can learn what is more acceptable in a public setting. I also accept that they believe that it is okay for her to go anywhere with them even if her behavior will be disruptive.
I don't approve of it. My brother has a hard time modulating his voice. So he doesn't ever go with us to quiet restaurants. People aren't unaware or unaccepting for wanting to go out and have a meal in peace. Most of the time I am in the same boat.
Amen to that. On the rare occasion that me and my husband can afford to go out for a meal we want to enjoy a nice relaxing meal. It is selfish for people like them to bring a child to a setting where they might cause disruption. He would say Abigail is entitled to go but by the same token we are entitled to the evening we have saved for.

• Heart

jadedandcaffeinated

they mentioned they have to have Abbie retested for autism to gain guardianship before she turns 18. Since she's regressed so much and a lot people have mentioned it, I wonder if it would be possible she could get an IDD diagnosis instead of autism.

ChickenGeorge

How much are they paying Brandi to show Abbie how to load a dish washer. Are my tax dollars paying as I live in Florida?
I do not mind paying my fair share of taxes and I do hope the money finds it way to people who need it. Is their plan to have Abbie live in that big house with a full time caregiver? Expenses will eat them alive with that house. It seems this family has a lot of help and perhaps they
are paying a lot of the expenses themselves.

I don’t live in the u.s. but i can’t imagine why they get financial help when they have so much money. One of the things that irks me the most is that they sued the school for not providing an education for her. How can any mainstream school provide a suitable education for a child with such severe developmental delays.
That really surprised me when the judge sided with the Mass family.

Reactions: 8

Hotographer512

VIP Member
and they seemed to have no plan on how to get her out of there.. they were lucky to get her up those steps.
They told her to jump in that nasty water without a clue how they were going to get her out.
I'm sure that was fun for Abbie. Wet sweat pants, pullups and stinky water! Let's talk about sensory overload a minute shall we?
Just more evidence of their total disregard for Abbie's best interest. Anything for the vlog mentality and their stupidity. IMO.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
His exact words were that Abbie had gotten older and bigger and they didn’t want to adjust her meds for that reason, like that isn’t the exact reason why dr adjust people’s meds🙄 I’m betting it’s a lie just like the aba therapy and how she was doing soo good she didn’t need it everyday uh huh, I bet the therapist was sick of going over their daily to basically help Abbie with household chores cause she wasn’t learning anything!
Asa also said that he doesn't want Abbie to become an overmedicated zombie (I'm paraphrasing). That too much medication would take away her personality. In a sense, he's right. But only if the doctor were to REALLY jack up her dosage significantly. Obviously I'm only speculating but I doubt the doctor wants to ramp up her dosage dramatically. Just increase it enough to deal with where her needs are now.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
They don’t care how their or Abies behaviour affects other people. It’s all about them and their needs.
You nailed it. It IS disrespectful and A&P are fully aware of it. P probably more so than A because she's really sensitive to these things. But A just doesn't care. Again, it's his attitude of ''This is how I do things, I know what's best, everyone else should just deal with it and accomodate me."

So really it seems like the school is just their daytime babysitters .
Pretty much. He fought so hard to get her into JSA because he felt the public school system was failing her yet he doesn't show respect for the way JSA operates.

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
It drives me a little batty when I see people claiming Abbie is not at all autistic. She definitely has autism ... it's just not her MAIN thing. She is first of all profoundly intellectually disabled. Autism comes after that. It's like that Audrey Lynne woman (don't even get me started on exploitation of a disabled child there with her trips to the gynecologist). The girl's primary issue is her Down Syndrome. Her autism is secondary to that.
Never said she wasn’t on the Autism Spectrum but it shouldn’t be her first diagnosis, that should be IDD. A lot of medical doctors only will list first diagnosis anymore due to others being included as comorbidities. She may or may not have Autism though because she could have “Autism characteristics” without having it listed as a secondary diagnosis, due to her IQ being so low (many Autism kids have IQs that go up many points in specific areas but struggle greatly in certain areas).. Again, she does show some characteristics but they confuse people when they say something is “Autism” but it isn’t Autism because it clearly shows her IDD.

Never said she wasn’t on the Autism Spectrum but it shouldn’t be her first diagnosis, that should be IDD. A lot of medical doctors only will list first diagnosis anymore due to others being included as comorbidities. She may or may not have Autism though because she could have “Autism characteristics” without having it listed as a secondary diagnosis, due to her IQ being so low (many Autism kids have IQs that go up many points in specific areas but struggle greatly in certain areas).. Again, she does show some characteristics but they confuse people when they say something is “Autism” but it isn’t Autism because it clearly shows her IDD.
I also believe this is totally why they lowered her ABA therapy. When a child takes ABA, they learn to change their behaviors and ways they operate. Abbie doesn't show that. She still slams things into the fridge, constantly, even after being shown where it goes. After so many months of working with her, she still didn't show much about where things would go nor doing it correctly. She still tries to lay things down or smashing items into others. That isn't "Autism" but IDD. Her brain and body should have learned where things went and been able to accomplish that task with minimal help, if they kept things in certain orders but her laying things down, even after months, showed me that she still doesn't have much of a clue...
Now, the water bottle thing, totally an Autism characteristic. Change isn't good and after using the disposable for years, yes, she wouldn't want a new way to drink her water...

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jenpude

Oh he’s all in a tizzy !!! The people who Have money taken out monthly to support his channel are now going to find out the real truth and he and Priscilla will not be able to go out to eat for breakfast lunch and dinner anymore and buy shit at target on clearance as often !!!! He totally knows what’s going on , he’s been called out in the comments so you know he went right to google 😂😂😂

• Haha

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Yesterday's vlog..."Mom needs a break"
Give me a f'ing break!! A break from what you lazy, snotty, phony idiot! From the laundry?
No lady, you do not work 80 hrs a week. I do!
Asa, please stop boasting about P...it is nauseating.
Summer, you too are a lazy, self righteous spoiled brat. You expected a coffee delivered to you! She commented how tired she was when Asa once again brought DD home. She couldn't make own God damn coffee? Or go for a walk and get your own?
Fix your laugh, and your hair please too.
What ever happened to your youtube channel?

A cupcake before dinner? Wtf is wrong with you people? The way Abbie grabbed that chocolate pretzel and started eating it was disturbing. It was animalistic. I'm sure she can be taught some kind of self control. Summer or Becca could say " slow down Abbie" but instead, they laugh at her.

Cut Abbie's hair ffs!
Asa, do you even know you're a f'ing idiot?
Stop preaching about ABA behaviours. You made no sense.
Abbie's yelling at dinner time and the look on P's face. Get off of your fat ass and deal with it you idiot.
A&P claim to be so smart with finances. No, you're stupid. Blowing money on take out 3 or 4x a day etc...meaning you have no idea the value of a dollar.

Lmao I just laughed so hard when I read the dinosaur comment!!
Tired of BS....you’re my f’ing hero! 🤩

• Heart
  • Haha

zazaza

I understand we only see 20-30 minutes of their lives, but those minutes should be filled with Abbie. Doing sensory play, cognitive play, artwork, activities developed for autism. The small window into their lives that we do see is concerning and horrible, which is terrifying because it’s edited to leave out what they consider bad. This family is fortunate to have a lot of extra help that most families can’t.
this is exactly, exactly how I feel. 99% of the time I'm willing to give people a break - we are seeing such a condensed, brief glimpse into their lives, so there has be more going on that we don't see. but in this case, I can't believe that Asa wouldn't film Abbie playing with any sensory toys or other toys that engage her, or doing puzzles or sorting games, or any of the other skills she used to work on in the vlogs. all we see is them having paid respite while they do nothing but sit around on their couch. it just really breaks my heart for Abbie and what level of care she should be getting, considering all the opportunities and help available to them.

• Heart

Jenpude

I was watching a old vlog and saw this question one of the cult followers asked .... LIAR !!!!!
04E0ADAD-DECD-4888-9577-127EEDC5302C.png

• Wow
  • Haha

lovesis

VIP Member
They have no idea what working 80 hours a week looks like. My husband is a CPA. During tax season he sometimes works so late and goes in so early that he stays in a micro condo we own near his office. I don't want him driving sleep deprived three months out of the year. I work in IT. All day and then overnight server updates and testing a few nights a few nights a week. There is nothing glamorous about it And there's no time for multiple vacations a year and season tickets and weekly shopping trips and...
It’s a slap on the face to families who have disabled children and work their butts off to provide care for their children. They really want the awards and a pat on the back when they really aren't doing anything.

They got famous on YouTube. When was the last time they even thanked their viewers for providing all of the things they have?

• Heart