Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
So are the grandparents doing respite now? I am close to most of their ages, and believe me, I wouldn’t be okay with it.
No shit. I wouldn't leave my cats with any of them much less a profoundly Intellectually Disabled Abbie. She could overpower any of them easily and be gone...or in the street...or anything could happen.
If she had a true mother instead of a big fat stupid drunk birther, the grandparents wouldn't be needed. Except maybe in an emergency.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

elly199

I don’t know if this rude or not but I wouldn’t buy anything from her. I also didn’t know that exploiting your daughter with autism was a talent. That’s the only reason why she has the following that she has it is because she uses Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sad

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Did Ass film her backyard pool party with the autism moms? If I were one of those moms and got invited over for a pool /backyard party at the Hambeasts’ house and Pig uses the event to trap the women into listening to her “sell” tactics, I would be annoyed and pissed. 😤 It’s insulting I think. You are being invited over not to have fun or socialize with the other women but used to make more money for the Beast. Sadly, I’ve been there…..Amway. 🤬
---
@Hotographer512 : Fast Times at Ridgemont “I am Special” High. For your viewing ‘pleasure’ . 🤨 And collage of fun. “Camp I am Special” where “hands on” approach is not only promised but a guarantee! 🥴
View attachment 3014595

View attachment 3014592
View attachment 3014596
View attachment 3014597

View attachment 3014598
We know that they have no common sense and zero professionalism but do they not have lawyers who would explicitly spell out what could potentially cause a lawsuit? WTAF?? Who on earth would leave their loved one with these exploitive freaks? It's pretty simple to follow the rule that if it's inappropriate for a teacher, it's inappropriate for all camp staff. Are there no responsible and professional adults? Why isn't the camp nurse stepping in to stop this horrific behaviour? I'm speechless.

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
Piggy made a point of filming their dinners, saying that she will split hers with Abbie. That’s hard to believe unless they’re both filling up with bread first. And you know how much Big P loves her salads!

Ahh, Piggy answered the question with her next dinner film. They ordered Nutella and whipped cream pizza for dessert. Dessert? Piggy? Yes! Of course AssA is stuck hand feeding Abbie because she’ll get messy on her own. They’re so gross.

View attachment 2998695
They said they ordered this for Abbie. Did you sow? Does Abbie have Nutella pizza on her iPad? She, nor anyone at that table, needs dessert.

• Haha
  • Heart

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched a bit of her live. Abbie was making noise in the background, then Fat Fuck mentioned that groceries had been ordered for delivery and that Abbie was starving. She yelled at Abbie to get the groceries which had just arrived, then Abbie came up and poked her a couple of times, only to be told to go get the groceries and tell dad.
We’ve all seen how packed their fridge and storage cupboards are, so I don’t believe for a moment that they didn’t have anything to feed Abbie for lunch. Also, her laziness knows no bounds. She can’t even be arsed to make a sandwich for her daughter.
---
Have you seen this shite? Mr Know it all needs to shut his face.
This dumb cuck hasn't even been to the UK and has no friends, so how the fuck would he know?

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
So I just recently found this circus and now I'll admit...I'm kind of hooked.
One question...an old video came up that was all about the wife having weight loss surgery.
So, ummmm what happened ?
I also hated when the father walked the daughter through brambles and high weeds/grasses to see some type of body of water.
Does he not realize there are tics, snakes etc lurking in there ???
Hope I can be a good new member !!!
Welcome! Basically she did everything she wasn't supposed to do and gained it all back. Plus. But she'll tell you that she's 75 pounds below her pre weight loss surgery weight. :rolleyes: 🤣

No need to worry about snakes though she just throws her daughter in front of her and lets her deal with the snakes.

1718431351552.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Because Priscilla won't (can't?) handle Abbie's toileting needs - whether it's a matter of her refusing to handle it, not being able to physically maneuver to do it, or because Abbie beats the shit out of her, Priscilla isn't doing bathroom care.

How would it look to 99% of the public if Asa took his adult daughter into a gas station bathroom, likely with Abbie vocalizing and/or being clearly distressed, by himself?
Someone would call the cops. People would record it and it'd end up on social media with the most ragebait, sensationalized title & tags. There's a very real risk of a physical altercation from someone who doesn't understand or doesn't want to wait for the police.

Their only option is to handle toileting somewhere private like the RV since Asa's the one who handles it.
I would be surprised if Big P can handle her own toileting needs at her size without Asa’s help let alone Abbie’s.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
How is this ever appropriate?

View attachment 3016119
Why aren't the parents outraged at this? Child & Family Services need to get involved. This is inappropriate and gross behaviour. How confusing for the campers to now think that this is okay. The idiot "buddies" are now going to make these campers more vulnerable to predators because of their own grotesque actions. The beatific look on the faces of the buddies is chilling. This is not normal.

• Heart
  • Angry

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
@Billiarty
Seenks! 😂😂😂

Within the first 2 min of the vlog…
Did y’all hear Pig wheezing heavily as she walked the 5 ft back to the truck?

The other night they were talking about Abbie waking up, eating cereal and then going back to sleep. Atha stated her need for food was so random, or something like that. Pig said…I’ve never been like that. Oh yea? Then what is the whole pickled okra before every meal, before bed, packed in every suitcase you carry deal about? Bitch is the epitome of random hunger urges. Every time you see her, through Atha’s perspective of course, she is buying food, thnackth, talking about food or eating. She was already planning next day 2 pm lunch as soon as they pulled into the KOA.

Pig smelled fresh cut hay for the first time. She loves it. She wants a candle that smells like it. She said she wants to roll around in fresh cut hay. Mmmmhmmmm.
😂🤣😂🤣😂
1718548714978.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
Sicilian here, I can't wait to see her killer meatballs. Asswipe raved about them, of course he's trying to build views, but I'm betting he was a little jealous of their size when he first saw them.

• Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
My concern is that the campers will think that this behaviour is acceptable and will mimic it when camp is over with the wrong people. How confusing is it to be manhandled and be encouraged to do it in return, for a week, only to go home and find out that it is bad behaviour?

• Heart
  • Sad

KateK

VIP Member
I assume the guy in the pink shirt is the camper’s buddy. The featured camp photos frequently show campers and buddies draped all over each other.

View attachment 3004737
All those Camp Creepy pictures are just awful... why?? He is probably a teenage boy with his face about 4 inches from her crotch... and the back of his head on her boobs...... what would a parent think if they saw this??

Those of GB are terrible as well... mauling that guy ... while he flails around on top of pink shirt guy..it all looks so wrong.

Am I just being a prude? It just seems like they should not be touching these kids like this at all.

• Heart

Vegan for the Animals

I’ve just watched a bit of her live. Abbie was making noise in the background, then Fat Fuck mentioned that groceries had been ordered for delivery and that Abbie was starving. She yelled at Abbie to get the groceries which had just arrived, then Abbie came up and poked her a couple of times, only to be told to go get the groceries and tell dad.
We’ve all seen how packed their fridge and storage cupboards are, so I don’t believe for a moment that they didn’t have anything to feed Abbie for lunch. Also, her laziness knows no bounds. She can’t even be arsed to make a sandwich for her daughter.
---
Have you seen this shite? Mr Know it all needs to shut his face.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Monkey1651

VIP Member
She says they love to travel the world… last I checked going to Mexico on slime life vacations and shilling autism of the seas cruises aren’t exactly traveling the world! When will they visit a different continent…. To me that’s traveling the world

• Heart
  • Haha