Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Billiarty

Chatty Member
Anyone saw the matching Mom, Dad, Isaiah, Abbie, flip file part in the vlog? So many jump cuts and I swear that Ass just about lost it and became aggressive when Abbie struggled with the activity of identifying the faces.

He was livid when he learnt about the leak in the Air BNB home. I mean I'd be too. But knowing him, his cogwheels are turning and plotting at how to turn it into any money-making insurance claiming opportunity. It looked like he was just fed up that he needed to go there to make the repairs and he was so doggone tired.

And sounds like they found Abbie a new school again! Vocational/programme/whatchamacalit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

therealamylynn

VIP Member
She couldn't even button up the sleeves on the blouse. I love that she keeps saying that she's a "wedge girlie". That's because they don't make stilettos big enough for her hooves. What I would pay to see her trying to clomp around in a pair of 4" heels 😂

View attachment 3025059
I see she has her magic tilt-o-mirror once again. She used to love that thing as a real time slimming filter. Too bad reality has to slap her in the fat folds, because it's all a bunch of lying reflection.

1719717978232.png

1719717905261.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Arula gifted the Passenger Princess for being an expert AmbassadorView attachment 3003544
---

Noir did you get any of that flooding recently? I watch a lady in Sarasota and she had puddles in her yard. It's mosquito/fly weather in my part of the state and mosquitos love me. We have 4 zappers on the deck but come dusk I don't dare venture outside, Mr BB lets the dogs in and out.
Luckily the flooding didn’t hit us here, but further south in Miami - oy!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I think the reason she's moving back downstairs solely has to do with her mobility on the stairs. It makes no sense otherwise. She had privacy and that whole room created for her SL filming. Thinking back on that view of the walker at her mother's house I wonder if that was hers. Why would Waynie boy need a walker that was all the way away from where he was? It just seemed out of place to me. And that wasn't a hospital issued walker. I've never seen colored walkers issued but maybe things have changed.

• Heart

Raingirl

Chatty Member
Two hours and one comment that isn't even about Slimelife 😂 That's quite the snout crease. I'm also noticing an upward crease between her snout and her mouth🧐🐽

---
Twenty hours & one comment and it's a doozy 😂 😂

View attachment 3028801

---
Wait......there's more to behold!! I love how her flailing cloven hoof phalange is daintily grasping at the dress 😂 😂 Her lower hooves and thankles appear much thicker in the second pic🧐
View attachment 3028810View attachment 3028811View attachment 3028812
Good grief! Look at that chin in the profile picture! Apparently, there’s no more room for extra chins hanging down, the fat is now jutting forward from her chin!

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Found this about Yelp
Upon investigation, it became apparent that Yelp is inundated with fake accounts and bots. These fake entities create an illusion of activity, tricking businesses into thinking their ads are working when, in reality, they are simply wasting money.

Some of those Autistic moms looked like Grannies. Wonder where she found them.
Maybe on the Jacksonville Autism Mom’s page, if there is one. It’s probably recruit-bait.

• Heart
  • Sick

Sweetums

VIP Member
I sa
See that yellow box? I think it’s an ozempic box. I think she’s taking the shots for weight loss. I was on trulicity ( for diabetes) and it looks like the box it came in My Mil takes ozempic ( for diabetes) and it looks just like that. I could be wrong but it does look like it. What do you all think?
I said all along she is taking the shots. They start you on a low dose so she will gradually adjust and if she overeats she will throw up or poop like crazy. I actually hope she is on the shots so we can all watch her gain it all back when she goes off of it or when the drugs start wearing off and don't work as well.

KateK

VIP Member
The Chevrolet car dealership has it for sale. It’s the only truck there with that yellow strip going through it. I don’t know how much Ass paid for this specific truck or what his trade in value was but I guess they fixed the issue so they could sell it for $60,000
wow.. it looks to be around 88,000 new...no way did that truck hold its value.... what is the yellow strip.? It smells like Pee? Will be interesting to see if it actually sells.

• Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I want to know where she found all these autism moms? Are they parents of the kids at camp touchy feely, and they invited them over? If so there’s really some blurred lines with boundaries there.
I'm pretty sure that is exactly where she met them.

• Sick

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Abbie changed her shirt too, I think. Something really must have spilled on her! 🥹 They love to play make believe 😳
I bet she curled one out down the leg of her shorts, then started rolling around in it.
---
So looks like she had around 8 people at her party....maybe 10....and she made 6 racks of ribs!!!!????
These gatherings are just another excuse to feed her food addiction. Same with volunteering in the kitchen at Camp touchy.

• Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Such sloppy photo staging! Twisted strap and drooping bun.

View attachment 3028950

And I have NO WORDS for this feature!

View attachment 3028951
Looks like quite a bit of editing this Beast's face. Such a clean shave around the right side of her jowls and chinny chin chin. She's never been so angular. The right side of her face is as sharp as Cameron Diaz and the left side is as wobbly as Wally the Walrus 😂

1719892068656.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Trahnier172

. Also... how did Asshat score that brand new truck? Did they just buy it or did he get it from some warranty or something? I bet the old one had to be completely trashed.
The Chevrolet car dealership has it for sale. It’s the only truck there with that yellow strip going through it. I don’t know how much Ass paid for this specific truck or what his trade in value was but I guess they fixed the issue so they could sell it for $60,000

Attachments

• Wow

Sweetums

VIP Member
I'd be willing to believe that she's trying the shots and thinking she's absolutely killing it, but she's not eating or drinking like her appetite is reduced whatsoever. She's either not taking them or she's taking them and ignoring the recommended diet that comes with it and the physical discomfort from eating too much while on it.
IF she's taking these shots, she should only be consuming ~1200 calories a day (including beverages), mostly lean proteins and non-fried non-cheesed veggies. We can see on the vlogs that she is definitely not doing that..

I'm 5 years older than this woman and I don't have wrinkles beyond some fine lines on my forehead! She's a walking billboard for sun damage!
One of the bad things about ozempic shots are your face will show you are taking it by the saggy wrinkled loose skin. Called ozempic face.