Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WallFly

VIP Member
They need a break from each other ...??
They don't work together..Asa edits her videos and raises Abbie, while Priscilla lives in her pretend life...of being a young, slim, single, jet setting, southern bell free of all responsibilities ..."hoof loose" and fancy free....the only time her fat face isn't in her phone is when it's in the refridgerater...

I noticed she's moving back down into Asa's office? Is it because she can't get up and down the stairs?
I loathe this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Vegan for the Animals

She’s not bothered by the haters! Really? Who was it that had an online hissy fit a few weeks ago because people criticised her flower baskets while others said that Asa does everything and she should be grateful?
All the crap talk about helping other women is drivel, spouted to entice people to join her MLM scam company. Remember this is the woman who told a room of MLM scammers that it is ok to join a cancer ‘interest’ group in order to sell make up.

• Angry
  • Heart

SunnyDale

VIP Member
AND why are they taking photos at all of campers in their bedrooms and on their beds. That is a massive massive massive no no. They should be keeping going into their bedrooms to only when they have to, not just hanging out in there.

also my guess is the staff are taking photos on their own personal phones….again, HUGE safeguarding concern!

Have the parents/carers even consented to all these photos being posted too?
I couldn't agree more. My son was at camp last week. They have very detailed rules on these things. No one is allowed to be in a bed together. It's stated in the rules.

No personal cell phones are allowed. And now that you mentioned it, they have never photographed any campers in their beds or cabins. I've never once seen any inappropriate photos like this in the 9 years my son has attended camp.

• Heart
  • Haha

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Did Ass film her backyard pool party with the autism moms? If I were one of those moms and got invited over for a pool /backyard party at the Hambeasts’ house and Pig uses the event to trap the women into listening to her “sell” tactics, I would be annoyed and pissed. 😤 It’s insulting I think. You are being invited over not to have fun or socialize with the other women but used to make more money for the Beast. Sadly, I’ve been there…..Amway. 🤬
---
@Hotographer512 : Fast Times at Ridgemont “I am Special” High. For your viewing ‘pleasure’ . 🤨 And collage of fun. “Camp I am Special” where “hands on” approach is not only promised but a guarantee! 🥴
View attachment 3014595

View attachment 3014592
View attachment 3014596
View attachment 3014597

View attachment 3014598
These are full grown adults that they are touching inappropriately, I don’t care what their mental capacity is it is WRONG!! I have four granddaughters 9 mo to age 9 and I don’t touch them like this. No way would I send my kid especially non-verbal to this camp.

• Heart

lizzielou

VIP Member
Someone needs to send this to Tubby - quick Google Search of British/English Accents ::

British English accents
From sources across the web

Scottish English

Welsh English

Cockney

Yorkshire

Brummie

West Midlands

Scouse

Derry accent
West Country English
Received Pronunciation
Estuary English
Geordie
Northern Ireland
Irish
RP
Standard English
Asa is such a twat!

1) no we don’t all think Americans all have a southern accent. So no we’re bot
2) queens English isn’t really an accent.
3) there’s a difference between ‘the British accent’ which doesn’t exist and ‘a British accent’ which is one of literally hundreds of accents

just accept you’re wrong ass face! While you are correct ‘queens English’ is a British accent, we all know that’s not what the commenter means 🤦🏼‍♀️

the accent changes every 20 miles or so in the UK. I live on the edge of a large city, and the next large city is only 15mins away. The accent is similar, but there is a difference if you know it. Even within my city I can tell if someone is from the north or the south by their accent. I think accents and language are fascinating- I could talk all day about it! I think (and I’m not saying this in a negative way at all) Americans don’t quite realise how many accents and dialects we have within such a small area compared to the US- we aren’t just cockney, Received Pronunciation and generic northern accent!

• Heart

Silverlady

Congratulations and A Maaassive Thank You to @Silverlady for hooking us up with a spectacular title to kick off thread #180.
🙌🏼❤🙌🏼❤🙌🏼❤🙌🏼
View attachment 2995129
Congratulations and A Maaassive Thank You to @Silverlady for hooking us up with a spectacular title to kick off thread #180.
🙌🏼❤🙌🏼❤🙌🏼❤🙌🏼
View attachment 2995129
I'm literally swooning. The title wasn't half as brilliant as most, but I have kept on trying. And trying.... haha...Maybe it was the new makeup I bought from that nice fat lady from Limelife that has changed my luck (and my life) , Yes, that was it. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
AssA mowed the lawn, allegedly because their lawn service missed some spots. When he finished, the Porcine Passenger Princess waddled out with a new landscaping assignment.

IMG_8398.jpeg

He felt good about what he had accomplished and she began to pile on. “Now that I have you out here, I want those [bushes] gone. I hate them. I’m not a fan.” She wants him to pull them out as soon as he can and plant new plantings because, “they don’t do anything for the front. They don’t bring me joy.” I’ve circled the offensive bushes in yellow.

IMG_8397.jpeg

He approached her on the front stoop for a hug and kiss and Piggy flipped out because she had a cream-colored shirt on.

IMG_8399.jpeg

IMG_8400.jpeg

Such drama! But she consented to the kiss.

IMG_8402.jpeg

AssA went inside looking miffed.

IMG_8405.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Monkey1651

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure I remember seeing gross pictures like that of Abby at camp. Hanging on her buddy in the pool. And I’m talking years ago, possibly pre-Covid. It’s something that has been going on for years and it just keeps getting worse. That’s where grabby g learned to be grabby! I really wish I knew what could be done, because it’s really not ok. There’s so many different issues with this. The campers are all over each other, the campers are all over the buddies, the buddies are all over the campers. Campers don’t understand boundaries and right from wrong. Isaiah, being “in charge” of camp, needs to be fired.

• Heart
  • Sad

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
If she were to put this out as a real resume it would take any legitimate company five minutes to see she has inflated her experience. I "BELIEVE" the only truthful descriptions are she is the mother of two, wife to a full blown pussy and is a rental property owner. Join the millions of other rental property owners, Cilla. BTW, I am a home chef too. I cook meals at home all the time. You can't take these two seriously but they do provide comic relief and they're so ignorant they can't see how ridiculous they look and act.

I watched a great video today about MLM's and the cultish brainwashing that has grabbed a hold of this fat slob. She's earned 750k over six years which on average is 125k per year. I "believe" her earnings have slowed down considerably but not her spending. MLM's want you to give the illusion you're living your dream but the reality is you're working 24/7. It's why she has to do lives everyday and phone is glued to her hand. Slimelife says "everyone starts ugly". WTF does that even mean. This company is failing every which way to Sunday and this is what they're writing?

Atha is operating on about a 10th grade education. Every country has different accents and dialects. My grandparents were from southern Italy in a town called Marina Franca. Their dialect was what they called Martinese. Atha's brushoff to the commentor just shows he is extremely angry about his life. I'd hate to be around when all of this crumbles.

• Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
That's not an in-law suite. It has no bathroom or small kitchen. It is just a room. Basically an outdoor storage shed they converted into a room. No, Abbie will never be that independent. If she is staying out there, she'd need a caregiver 24/7 to be with her. That's what kind of thing my sons waiver would pay for. We are casually looking for properties that have such a suite, or a plot of land so that we can build him a tiny house by our main one. He casually left out the part of her needing constant care.

• Heart

MamaOneSon

So GB's old room is now totally for his parents clothes and a photo studio? Piggy is 100% taking over this house with her crap 🙄 Unbelievable

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Abbie's Chin/Jaw juts out about 3ft when she's mad. Just an observation when she was watering the plants/ground/wall/Asa.

Her stomach is also sooo bloated and huge. It looks like she might have a wheat/gluten intolerance. She's in a terrible state for a young woman. She shuffles like a 90 year old with dementia.

Screenshot (692).png

• Sad
  • Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Whoever is compiling an album of photos here are some more for you.

The counselar needs to pull up his damn shorts. I worked as a teacher's aide at a daycare way back in the mid 80's we never laid down with any of the kids at nap time or story time. For any reason. These photos are showing such inappropriate behavior.

View attachment 3016292

View attachment 3016295

View attachment 3016301

View attachment 3016305

Is it me, or does this look like an orgi?? No fucking way is this ever acceptable behavior between staff members and campers/students.
---
Maybe I'm not understanding this whole camp thing.
Do these 'counselors' think just because these kids are not NT it's ok to get all up in their personal space?
Like do they believe this population requires this kind of stimulation? Have they been taught this? Or are they just young and supervised by Space Boi, who himself has been filmed time and time again not respecting Abbies boundaries.
How can anyone look at those photos and think they're "sweet" unless they are morons like Princess Percillerpotamus.
What am I missing? What in the world could their defense possibly be for these poses and then putting them on Facebook???
Help me get this straight in my brain, Tattlers!!!

They 100% do. They don't see them as their own people, but more like infants.
---
We spend so much time teaching our disabled loved ones about personal space when it comes to others, and work all the time about what is acceptable behavior in public. A week at this camp and it would all be undone. Who says I can't lay on the floor with my aide and put my hand on their upper thigh?? I did it at camp. This is why we don't teach our son any form of aggression such as wrestling.
---
It’s definitely been going on for years, Becca and summer are just as grabby and they were before Grabby G. I just don’t understand why and how it’s been allowed! Would they do this with neurotypical kids at a camp??

They would absolutely NOT do this with typical kids. But non-verbal or otherwise vulnerable people with special needs? Sure. Our kids are the perfect victims and this is without a doubt what we as parents fear. It is so hard to trust others with our kiddos. This is why.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Watching Lego Head and Pig in the pool turned my stomach. He is way too touchy feely with her and she blatantly flirts with him. Too weird for me 🤢🤮
I'm very close to my son. He's 23 and loves to have fun but he would never flip me in a pool and certainly not hang all over me or act as immature like Isaiah does. Isaiah is embarrassing in my opinion. I also think he has a drinking problem and I would bet anything that he is on the spectrum. That whole family is dysfunctional.
Lifting her in the water may not be difficult while she's under water but the minute her huge body clears the water he now has close to 400 pounds on his shoulders. He's going to get hurt one of these days.

• Heart
  • Sick

therealamylynn

VIP Member
She was live and giving that filter a work out. Her new one removes facial lines I guess :unsure:

1720029158074.png

1720028987840.png

It even stretches your finger out!

1720029340405.png

And it removes your triple chin!

1720029424679.png

Too bad it can't remove annoying little buck toothed asshats.

1720029488016.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

KateK

VIP Member
New video
Why in the world would those grifters need a break? They go from one vacation to another...

Also.. who buys that Abbie found that table task on her own and brought it out to work on? I'm sure Asshat sat her up there and bribed her with candy to do it.

Ass said Shak Boi's job is 24/7 at camp Creepy.... that sounds like a real professional situation. What happens when Summer is over? will he still work for Camp Creepy?

Pig is tho ethited Trevor Lawrence from Jaguar's is having a baby... she thinks she knows his wife cause she follows her on instagram.... I would love to give her an actual quiz about football..I bet she doesn't even know that much about it..just likes the idea of being "a fan".

Last edited:
  • Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Riddle me this, Batman..... when did the gay pride rainbow replace the puzzle symbol for Autism advocacy 🧐 🧐 🧐

View attachment 3021924
Well that's a subtle nod to shack boi.
---
Most flattering photo of Prisczilla in a long time.

1719581395602.png

"I don't use filters, my fingers are naturally 9 inches long ya'll"

1719581466217.png

Facial droop got you down? Your girl has a pro tip, pull down the other side of your face to match!

1719581558276.png

1719581607213.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
No. She is classified as non-verbal. My son is still classified as non verbal even though he has some actual speech. He says a few words to get his wants/needs met, and then he echoes phrases. But he is still considered non verbal because he cannot carry on a conversation. Can she use tools to communicate on a basic level such as sign language and an AAC app? Sure. That is communicating-that is not speaking with your actual voice. To be more specific, I have heard therapists refer to my son as being "functionally non verbal" . Which as I have said, means he does have limited speech (with his actual voice)

'functionally nonverbal' is a term frequently applied to people who have speech, but their speech is not communicative, or not very communicative. And a person can slide around on any of these scales in any direction, either slowly or quickly, throughout our lives: The scale of how often a person is able to talk.

• Heart