Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Happy Saturday!
Atha was a busy little man in the YT comments.
Pig never really takes a vacation.
😂
He has lost his damn, lying ass mind.
IMG_3261.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
On the inappropriate Camp Diddle pics…
My first thought was, if this was your normal summer camp filled with neurotypical children these pics would never fly. It would be deemed damn near close to pedopocolypse. It would never, ever be okay for a camp buddy to be nestled up in bed with a NT camper, so why is it okay when the kids are special needs?
Just my 2 cents.
Meow Meow.
😻

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Littlelulu

Chatty Member
So I just recently found this circus and now I'll admit...I'm kind of hooked.
One question...an old video came up that was all about the wife having weight loss surgery.
So, ummmm what happened ?
I also hated when the father walked the daughter through brambles and high weeds/grasses to see some type of body of water.
Does he not realize there are tics, snakes etc lurking in there ???
Hope I can be a good new member !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Those ribs were dry as
View attachment 3011576

100% she tried recruiting the autism moms. If she was generouth enough she'd gift them the make up she bought herself to reach her goalth. Like a lipstick or a moisturiser each would be good bithneth thinking.
Did Ass film her backyard pool party with the autism moms? If I were one of those moms and got invited over for a pool /backyard party at the Hambeasts’ house and Pig uses the event to trap the women into listening to her “sell” tactics, I would be annoyed and pissed. 😤 It’s insulting I think. You are being invited over not to have fun or socialize with the other women but used to make more money for the Beast. Sadly, I’ve been there…..Amway. 🤬
---
@Hotographer512 : Fast Times at Ridgemont “I am Special” High. For your viewing ‘pleasure’ . 🤨 And collage of fun. “Camp I am Special” where “hands on” approach is not only promised but a guarantee! 🥴
IMG_9996.jpeg

IMG_9995.jpeg

IMG_9994.jpeg

IMG_9993.jpeg

IMG_9992.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

lizzielou

VIP Member
She says they love to travel the world… last I checked going to Mexico on slime life vacations and shilling autism of the seas cruises aren’t exactly traveling the world! When will they visit a different continent…. To me that’s traveling the world
I laughed out loud when she put they’d travelled the world….
All they’ve done is haul their massive, oversized caravan across America- one country- occasionally they waddled around some tourist spots but mostly they just ate. Couple of cruises and a couple of tacky slimelife trips. All she does it moan whenever she goes away, unless she’s stuffing her face with food or sitting like a fat lump next to the pool with her ‘forever friends’ and showing off that her ‘perks of her job’.

you can be well travelled without having been to far off places. It’s about experiencing, exploring and taking in the places you do go. Not just ticking off places on a list so you can say you’ve been there.

Honestly pricilla has zero redeeming features about her. Inwardly or outwardly. At the start of the vlogs I don’t think she was like this at all. She was more down to earth, more involved in family life. Money does not look good on her, it’s the worst thing that could have happened to her.

• Heart

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Ass said "Those eggs were good weren't they Cill?" I thought Pig didn't like eggs?! Liar Liar.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
What she thinks she looks like...

View attachment 3002925
VS
REALITY

View attachment 3002926
A perfect Facebook post comment highlighting Piggy and her ill-fitting clothing followed by Big P’s retort:

IMG_8135.jpeg

She is stuck on a vanity size that’s too small for her and often chooses unflattering styles and colors.

Arula and BloomChic, here’s your ambassador. Do yourselves a favor and have your shop associates style Pompous Piggy and pick appropriate sizes. Better yet, change your minds and drop this client. Here’s just a small portion of her fashion show fit.

IMG_7578.png

IMG_7125.jpeg

IMG_8127.jpeg

IMG_8133.jpeg

IMG_8048.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Whoever is compiling an album of photos here are some more for you.

The counselar needs to pull up his damn shorts. I worked as a teacher's aide at a daycare way back in the mid 80's we never laid down with any of the kids at nap time or story time. For any reason. These photos are showing such inappropriate behavior.

1719325217706.png

1719325390283.png

1719325607053.png

1719325661089.png

• Wow
  • Angry

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
New video
Lazy, selfish, entitled twunt. That bitch actually gave HERSELF a Father's Day gift. Instead of getting something solely for Tubby to enjoy, she is allowing him to pick their "date night" activity AND to get he and Abbie out of the house, some sort of kayak excursion for Tubby and Abbie. When Boy Wonder was saying good bye at the truck, he said " I love you Mom" and she had ZERO response. When they were moving the contents out of the trailer, instead of unloading together, that fat blob was going to hand items out to Tubby so that he could do all of the pack mule work. The icing on the cake was, after all that driving and unloading, who put Abbie to bed? Tubby. JFC, I can't stand her. What a waste of excess skin that twat is.

• Heart
  • Wow

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Those pictures are so disturbing. There’s mandated reporters at that camp. Every single one of them is considered a mandated reporter because they work with children. Someone needs to report this to someone. Not saying they are being abused, but it’s highly highly inappropriate and in my opinion camp needs to be shut down until further notice and everyone who works there takes courses in appropriate behavior with children, boundaries, etc

• Heart