Fathering Autism #180 Stinky RV, Dimpled Fat Knee, Incontinence Pads~ How Sexxxxyyy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sicilian here, I can't wait to see her killer meatballs. Asswipe raved about them, of course he's trying to build views, but I'm betting he was a little jealous of their size when he first saw them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just look at Twatty, in her buthness woman pose and Hitler hair. That arm weenus is trying oh so hard to get some air 🧐 🥴

1719770218242.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh, rats arse! I brought a long sleeved version of the green and white striped shirt from our version of Kmart last season, and just found it in my winter clothes! Luckily I live 8500 miles away, so no chance of an accidental meeting with FF and be matched matchy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just look at Twatty, in her buthness woman pose and Hitler hair. That arm weenus is trying oh so hard to get some air 🧐 🥴

View attachment 3026440
I'm actually impressed she is able to find a shirt that can fit over her huge arm hocks... those arms on that blouse must be enormous..is that her Arula outfit? Of course she could have a slit up the back of the arms so her hocks can fit into it...its all about just looking good for instagram..with a bunch of smoke and mirrors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Obnoxious twit. She really thinks that she's the cats ass.

Damn, I was hoping that horribly ugly fan of palm leaves would be eliminated in the new beauty guide office. U-G-L-Y! And fake plants on those light shelves. Tacky! Money doesn’t buy good taste.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm actually impressed she is able to find a shirt that can fit over her huge arm hocks... those arms on that blouse must be enormous..is that her Arula outfit? Of course she could have a slit up the back of the arms so her hocks can fit into it...its all about just looking good for instagram..with a bunch of smoke and mirrors.
I posted a screen shot yesterday and she can't fasten the buttons of the sleeve 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You're right!! The arm weemus is desperately trying to poke thru..its downright amazing when you zoom in...
I'm sorry, but that weenus looks like a 😾 peeking through in this pic. I know...........I'm heading to the corner now. :LOL:

• Haha
Well according to her facebook video where she is trying on all the clothes she states she is losing weight and some have noticed. Apparently, she must be on the shots. Will be interesting to see how long this lasts.

• Wow
  • Sick
So GB's old room is now totally for his parents clothes and a photo studio? Piggy is 100% taking over this house with her crap 🙄 Unbelievable

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
So GB's old room is now totally for his parents clothes and a photo studio? Piggy is 100% taking over this house with her crap 🙄 Unbelievable
I have an extra room in my house, and I made it into a space for the cats. Junior matters less to his parents than my cats matter to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If she’s on the shots I don’t know how she’s eating the crap food she’s been eating. She would only be eating a couple bites of food

• Heart
Oh dear Lord. Ass is still pedaling that tit about Abbie living independently in the shak. So you think anyone really believes that can happen? I mean she's almost 20 years old and can't brush her own hair or teeth or dress herself...whattaya think...she's gonna wake up one day and be OK to live independently? I got the feeling he even knew how ridiculous that sounded as he was saying it...what a true ass

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
If she’s on the shots I don’t know how she’s eating the crap food she’s been eating. She would only be eating a couple bites of food
The shots are designed to send a signal to your brain telling you that you aren't hungry. When you are a food addict your brain (provided she has one) doesn't care ....its still hungry. Psycological (?) hunger.You always want to eat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Whale....the Peloton has been evicted from yet another room and into the hallway. Where will its next resting spot be? The garage?
1719789840055.png

That's quite a dainty sleeve for such a dangly arm weenus 🧐

1719789929453.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Whale....the Peloton has been evicted from yet another room and into the hallway. Where will its next resting spot be? The garage?
View attachment 3027060

That's quite a dainty sleeve for such a dangly arm weenus 🧐

View attachment 3027061
…and do you hear Isaiah claim he’s an ABA therapist? My kid is a BCBA and it took years of schooling, clinical work, thousands of hours of supervised and documented experience, and then passing state boards to achieve it. Did I miss something? Also, the shack out back is NOT a mother in law suite. How could anyone live out there? I can’t believe that they took their son’s room away as soon as he went away to school. Who does that? They claim they bought that house because of the shack out back…that was the selling point?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
New video
I dont believe Abbie was in her room for hours by herself.. just not buying it.. unless of course they drugged her or something.

Pig seems so obsessed with food... I dont see how she is on that shot..... Its hard to tell about weight loss because they filter so much...but I have seen recent shots of her where she looks pretty obese still.

It grosses me out to see Pig sitting stuffed in that chair with her legs spread apart.. probably airing out her privates..ugh.. at least she is wearing a long dress.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15