Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mz BW

Chatty Member
Not to mention they are the grandparents, not parents, who also have their own adult disabled son living nearby. They also have other children and grands.
Abbie isn't everyones number one priority, nor should she be.
I didn't say she should be. I believe that she is clearly being abused by her 'parents' & all I was thinking is I wish that someone in the family could & wanted to take her. The obvious would be J & D, they are clearly natural & relaxed with her, unlike shitface sow. There is no should except with arse & pig but they are 2 gigantic lost causes. It would be a dream come true if J & D or another nice section of the fam were able & willing to shut the pigshits up & take her in. Anyone think pigshit would even pretend to hesitate before screaming yessss take her?? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Priscilla treats her family like her staff. There's absolutely ZERO motherly daughter connection ..she can rub Abbies leg all she wants she never puts her phone down.

Who lives in Florida, sells skin care yet doesn't bring sunscreen to the beach???? She doesn't even walk with Abbie... She walks ahead while her staff handles Abbie...and he blames himself like a putz for forgetting the sunblock.

Priscilla use to by shy, more quiet and softer natured... Now she's simply arrogant and so far removed from being anything that remotely resembles a mother. She's home long enough to lounge by her pool after the pool boy cleans the back yard and he grills up hundreds of dollars of meats and booze for the Queen. He takes care of all of Abbies needs including her personal hygiene which is abuse as far as I'm concerned.
He washes her vehicle, follows the Queens demands for decorating her home which she likes to think is a show home....

I'm sorry I don't get it... It's obvious Asa is jumping through hoops in order to keep up reappearance of a happy loving family.
You can tell by the serious food addiction and morbid obesity of Both Asa and Priscilla that They are not happy....good is clearly their coping mechanism and underweight gain of Abbie and again Isaiah is insane, especially Isaiah since he's moved back home ... The weight gain and the nail bitting ...that kid needs some serious help.

I stopped watching them but every once in a while they pop up and I watch.....it just gets worse and worse.
Ran across this photo from GB’s graduation one year ago which makes their current weight gains so obvious. Edit: Did he graduate in 2023 or has it been two years? It seems like he’s been home forever.
IMG_2715.jpeg

Golden Boy will have a stressful summer at camp with round-the-clock responsibilities. Hopefully he’ll walk move more and avoid overusing the golf cart.

cucumber

VIP Member
I swear that latest vlog he was doing something to make Abbie look a lot smaller than she is.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mz BW

Chatty Member
Jessica and Dan appear to be hardworking people. Pig sitting in the corner while they are working their land, baking cookies, bread, hamburger buns, chicken, soup, cleaning up scraps of shredded magazines, defines who this woman is. Both are very patient and loving to Abby. It's too bad they barely see her, there is zero reason why they couldn't make multiple trips a year for Abby to spend time with them. Instead MOTY flies all over the place for Slime events but can't take her kid to see Grandparents who take the time to do things with Abby and not just eat with her. Sad.....
I just wish that J & D cared enough to do something about Abbie's situation. They do seem to love her & they are very good with her, but I guess for 2 days a year that's all they can spare. All I can imagine is how different Ab's life would be if she lived with those people at their property.

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I wonder if Abbie gets mood swings from having PMS. Not sure if it’s a thing since she gets the Depo shot.

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
Vaseline will do the same thing. I'm sure you and Asshole have a jar or two next to your bed???
---
She was stuffed into that tiny chair, all slumped over and on her stupid phone with that Resting cunt face. She scowls just like her daughter. Ass was showing her the table and the stupid bouyant bitch yawned. She is SO checked out. This is not a happy marriage no matter how much pig posts #marriagegoals. They are bother miserable. Ass does everything despite them both saying that pig does as much as him. I don't see it. Pig is a lazy, useless waste of skin.
Yes, but her skin flows don'tyaknow.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Where in Jersey I wonder?
---

No, not Cape May!!!!
Ha!! 50 bucks to the first Jersey girl Tattler to get a pic with them.
---
Ha!! 50 bucks to the first Jersey girl Tattler to get a pic with them.
or boy Derr can play too!
---
Yes, my hubby and I actually participate in the event with our business (we’re not reenactors, but have a business that fits in with the event theme.) We’ll be there this year as well. I wish there were a way to private message on here! I’d love to meet you if you go 😊
We will figure it out 😊
---
Oh wow! Imagine if I’ve talked to you at our tent?
We didn’t participate last year, but have in the past and will be back this year.
Oh wow. Both of you will be there?

Last edited:

Bogey

VIP Member
1000032317.jpg

Now I understand her fire pit brag parade. She had to be like her bestie. She never has an original thought in her head.
1000032316.jpg

Is this the Cali hun? I guess it wasn't WLS.

• Haha

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
The hills and valleys of West Virginia can be grueling, especially if you’re pulling an RV full of Big P’s overpacked wardrobe, jams, cheese and pickled okra with a truck that wasn’t beefy enough for the job. He has a tendency to drive hard and fast when towing so that could have been the cause for the truck throwing more codes and shutting down.

Funny you mentioned that because I was wondering if they were going through WV when that happened. There is a tunnel between PA and WV that we have to drive through every time we go south. Not sure where abouts they were driving, but that's the first thing that came to mind.