Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

renwick

Chatty Member
Congratulations & Thank You to @renwick for providing us with a hilariously accurate title to represent our new thread. 😻 You kick ass…always! 😻
View attachment 2951864View attachment 2951866
Many thanks, everyone! Thank you for the new thread @WowMeowMeowWow ❤
---
Too funny. Abbie and P just bought their stuff from Daily's and are ready to go home. It's late and Ass went on and on with his drivel about Consequences.

View attachment 2952367
No manners. Cover your mouth when you yawn, Pig
---
My favorite images from Big P Fest was Mrs. Ed’s singing telegram. Which one is the real clown?!

View attachment 2952416

Runner up: Two tons of fun birthday dinner: 🤢

View attachment 2952421
[/Aaaaand….look at the charter members of the clean plate club

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

therealamylynn

VIP Member
#itsasize18/20causethetagsaysso
#72lbsdownmyass
#lyingwench

1717114922293.png

---
This is concerning look at Abbie's fingertips. Oxygen issues? It happened after she had her arms up high hugging Candy Cane. And again after she had her arms up hugging Izzy.

1717115273020.png
1717115469821.png

1717115545429.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

Sweetums

VIP Member
Unfortunately, Pig's income is tied to the YouTube/Facebook FA viewers... surely her slime income has taken a hit when FA views go down..unless she is really making most of her income of a smaller group of hard core humpties... so she hasn't felt the decline in views yet??
---

I can't imagine pig wearing this with her redwoods in full view like this.
Not even backwards, lol.

• Haha

Bogey

VIP Member
I watched some of vlog. So the truck doesn’t work. Asa’s dad offered his RV but they don’t want to use it because they don’t want to drive it around and can’t switch up their camp site. They also said they want to experience traveling to these places in their own trailer. Comments called him out because he said in another vlog that the Wagoneer was so they could haul the trailer. He said he can’t use it because it’s not exactly built to haul that much weight because it needs a control break installed.

Sounds like a bunch of excuses or maybe this is just content and the truck will be fixed. 3 weeks is a long time for this RV trip. I bet Isaiah isn’t going because of work. That means 3 weeks to himself while they care and travel with Abbie for 3 weeks. Not to mention Asa will have to do all the work and cater to Priscilla the whole time. No Autism of the Seas respite to drop Abbie off. I’m speculating but I doubt they thought about the reality of just the three of them stuck in an RV together for 3 weeks.
Are they planning this one around another SL event?

• Haha

Silverlady

I took a look at the annual report and it made for interesting reading. It seems they are "carrying" Limelife to quite an extent if I have it right, if I don't - do say!

• Impairment loss on LimeLife goodwill for €52.5 million; • Impairment loss on Melvita goodwill for €22.8 million; • Impacts arising from the deconsolidation of L’Occitane Russia for €14.4 million — consisting of a capital loss of €3.6 million and a reclassification of currency translation differences previously recognised in equity for €10.8 million; and • Loss on sale of assets for €0.3 million. 20 Management Discussion & Analysis OPERATING PROFIT Reported operating profit decreased by 23.0%, or €71.6 million, to €239.1 million. The reported operating profit margin dropped by 6.2 points of net sales to 11.2%. The decrease in operating profit margin is explained by a combination of: • Impairment losses on LimeLife and Melvita, partially compensated by the impairment on 86 Champs café last year for 2.6 points;

• Heart

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
If you have a moment

Soft White Underbelly interview of a mom and her son.
Reminded me of JunoandMaya
Really quite beautiful

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
Eating their kin again 😂 😂
---

Doesn't Tea Cup live there?
---
Gonger eye, snout crease and fried hair. Yup, great brand ambassador and beauty guide that Slimelife has. For someone who is at the salon a lot, her hair sure is a frazzled mess. 🧐

Because she probably won't let them trim it to get the split ends, so it's just over treated dead hair. She needs her long southern hair yall.
---
Look at her gazing lovingly at hat crab...
First photo!
---

Can I ask what is Ka-yoot???
Cute.

• Haha
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
View attachment 2972973
View attachment 2972975
Oh my! Those claws tearing into that crab. Truly a mind boggling thing to witness. Phalanges sticking out everywhere and moving independently!!!!
Look at her gazing lovingly at hat crab...
First photo!
---
I don't know why Ass is SO insistent on forcing Abbie to eat (ice cream, cookies, veg at his mom's garden, etc). It's not a good look because he gets loud and obnoxious and comes off as a real dick.

She did enjoy baking cookies with grandma.

Piggy was trying to look Ka-yoot prancing through the garden but just looked Massive next to Jessica. I wonder if Ass has regrets watch those 2 together. Like he could have married a regular person and lived on some land himself, fixing up land and equipment. Because he's more of a tinkering guy than city guy. They don't interact with their current neighbors. So they might as well be in the country. As long as they didn't have a pond, and were fenced in, they could let Abbie roam around. Instead we get Ass trying to force her to do tasks in the pool, when she just wants to relax.
Can I ask what is Ka-yoot???

• Haha