Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#anon2022

Chatty Member
Well, I see Dr McDreamy doing dishes. Do you think the beast lumbered into the kitchen EVER to help with chores or was she present and accounted for whenever chow was served. Geez, I’m thinking Jessica and Dan were thanking their lucky stars ⭐ that the hambeasts only stayed 2 days. She truly must have been born and raised in a barnyard.
---

God love ‘em. They are confused. 🤔 Even with a neurotypical mind though, let’s face it……the Maass—Plathenburg—-Candy Von Hogg dynamics/family tree is hard to figure out.
---

That’d be fun! A tattler meetup on the zoom, lol
Did anyone get to login to listen, since it was public?? Please share, if so!

Reactions: 11

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Is the narrative they are eating Italian ice..Pig pretending to be losing weight? It looks like ice cream to me...Pig was eating something with whipped cream on top.
I thought the same thing … they’ve had Italian ice/water ice a few times recently - in lieu of ice cream I guess.

Reactions: 11

ASD_Romy

A few vlogs ago, Tubby mentioned that Boy Wonder likes to sleep in their bed when the Tubbersons are away. What normal adult likes to sleep in their parents bed? What sort of hijinx go on when Boy Wonder is home alone? Perhaps it's best that I don't ponder that question too much 🥴
I do lol. I like their room more as it is on garden side and I get more space for my cats to share bed with me :p

Reactions: 10
Bruising does occur in alot of people. When she showed the pork rinds and the sausage sticks, that was my first clue. Have to stay away from carbs and eat alot of protein. Pork rinds are ground up and used for breading and baking ib air fryer and the sausage sticks a good source of protein.
yes! Good catch!

Sweetums

VIP Member
It just makes you realise what a poky little back garden the Pigs have now crammed with all sorts of junk.

What makes me mad is that those poor dogs are cooped up all day long for three whole weeks. They haven't been walked for months. I hope ng this pee and poo all over the place.
Wonder why they didn't bring them along this time.

• Sad

elly199

They really need to put sunscreen on Abbie
What they may fail to realize is that in the northeast/mid Atlantic region the "Off season" is fall/winter and possibly early spring. I know for sure that in our region (great lakes) the "off season" is filled with storms. We've had some of our worst weather from October to April/May.This year we had SNOW in early April. Do they not remember Hurricane Sandy that slammed into that region in OCTOBER? So no, we here up north have a very limited time where we can do things like road repairs/beach repairs/or even roof repairs on our homes. It's hard to build a sea wall when it's rainy/snowy/windy and sand is blowing everywhere. Our local garden shops and ice cream places close down from fall to spring every year. Not every part of the country operates on a year round basis such as Florida.
I thought Hurricane Sandy was in 2012 not 2023? Maybe you are thinking about a different hurricane that hit that region last year. I could be wrong though

SunnyDale

VIP Member

LMAO. Pig posted a clothing haul and is out of breath the entire time. Her arms are way too fat for most of the clothes and she said she doesn't like a high neckline as it makes her feel like a linebacker.
Y’all might be onto something with the injection weight loss meds. Maybe it’s just me but it seems like her ripped mummy jeans seemed much looser on her in this video. 🤔

• Sick
  • Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
oh no, Asswipe photo shopped his Farty Cream photo. Can you say Doofus boys and girls?

• Haha

Canadian Sunflower

Which one is Teacup?

The fake mlm friendship partying shit is so stupid. These meetups don’t exude class at all. Just a bunch of grown women drinking excessively and eating terribly.

MLMs have no values, their main purpose is to use people to bring money in no matter how they go about getting it. Most companies would be turned off by a bunch of drunk women partying while representing their company.
This is 🫖☕

Attachments

• Sick

Sweetums

VIP Member
Yes, @BellaBlueEyes, Big P has to steal the limelight! She even turned Katie’s 50th birthday party into a drunken SlimeLife commercial.

View attachment 2983069View attachment 2983070View attachment 2983071

What a wonderful group of friends. Oh, rest assured, they’re not just SlimeLife friends, they’re so much more to each other. Congratulations to the hun in the green, who didn’t get the memo or chose not to dress in black. I’d prefer to be out playing cornhole with the husbands than be with this ill-behaving, cackling mob.

The Live also turned into an advertisement for pork roll. How fitting, Piggy!

View attachment 2983074

Please join them and have lifelong sisters!

View attachment 2983076

Teacup checking out Piggy’s cat sphincter hair bun.

View attachment 2983077

View attachment 2983078View attachment 2983079View attachment 2983080
Good
Priscilla gets a two for one with the SL Huns. They're humpers and Huns all rolled into one. Can anyone look at pictures with friends where everyone has their mouths wide open? Is this their way of telling potential victims how much fun they're having. Open mouth = so much fun 🤪 🤡 Stephanie seems to take great pleasure in showing Atha and Priscilla how much of a buddy she can be with Abbie. I hope she realizes Atha and Priscilla drug Abbie just to keep her "behaviors" under control. Does anyone think Abbie would attack Stephanie or are those attacks reserved specifically for the Beast?

The needle you use to give yourself the Ozempic or Mounjaro shot is so tiny it does not leave a mark such as a bruise. After I give myself the shot, the next day that area is a little itchy but there is no bruising. I seriously doubt Priscilla is using the shot.

I have a feeling things are going to change drastically in the next year with SL. All of your sales are down and no matter how many times Mrs. Ed posts you as the #1 seller, there are real accountants looking at real numbers and for the past two years SL has been in the red. All of sudden they advertised you can join for free, which is total BS since you have to pay for your website and yearly subscription and then if you plan to make any money you have to buy their products to do lives so you can demonstrate with the product. SL is not going to be able to pull themselves out of this since MLM's are becoming more well known as something to avoid. Thanks to many anti-MLM'ers who continue to shine a light on the deceptive business practice, people are seeing them for what they are which is a big fat scam.
Yes the needle leaves a bruise. My sister in-law takes them and gets a bruise every time. Its not from the small needle its from the medicine going into the fat. Her doc told her its quite common and some say it takes more than a week to go away. She is dropping weight like crazy. Everyone is different I guess.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Hopefully she just got into some grape koolaid or some candy or something.
Hope so but if you watch the video it seems to go away and come back. It concerns me because my mom passed from COPD, and I remember her fingertips would turn a blueberry color when she was oxygen deprived. It just made me wonder what is going on with Abbie. I hope nothing serious.

• Sad

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
I havent but that sounds like something I would like to see. I am going to Google it when I leave here. Have you been?
Yes, my hubby and I actually participate in the event with our business (we’re not reenactors, but have a business that fits in with the event theme.) We’ll be there this year as well. I wish there were a way to private message on here! I’d love to meet you if you go 😊

• Heart