Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boychik0830

VIP Member
Then has the audacity to say “and she’s still talking” implying Abbie was still tapping on her iPad after she walked away. No you idiot!! You’re the one who’s still talking, rambling actually.
Just like he has the audacity to claim that I was talking shit about Abbie when I was actually talking shit about he and his wife treat Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Wow! I took some time away from our group and not surprised that they are repeating the same bull as always.
Unlike A&P who have to make up things to “brag” about their golden boy, I can actually say that my kids have been thriving through their own hard work and determination . My son (28) was accepted into law school and received a unexpected scholarship! He wants to be a patent attorney and continue working with the Marine Corp patent office that he is currently working with now( he has his Bachelor’s and Masters so he has earned a few credits already.
My middle daughter just completed her first year as a 4th grade teacher and was awarded Best New Teacher award for the district. She also increased her classroom pass rate for the standardized testing, improved their reading comprehension by 30%.
My youngest leaving for Poland for an entire month with her history class with her University. It is a FREE trip funded by a grant. When she gets back we will be heading to Zurich Switzerland. She is seeing the world!

All of these accomplishments are because we pushed our kids to be independent thinkers and to make decisions that make them happy. P has hindered her son so much and has caused him to only function under her control. It is sad;but he ultimately has the final say in his life.
Wow! So happy for all 4 of you. Kudos 👏👏👏👍

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Tuned in to the end of Piggy’s Trailer MakeUp Live with all the dang glow drops she overuses. She had on a new dress and her unflattering strapless tube bra. AssA and Abbie were waiting on her to go into Lancaster, PA, probably for lunch. She kept asking the audience where can you watch the Amish make pretzels. My goodness.

One viewer commented on the multiple bruises on her arms. Piggy blamed Abbie but said she was used to it. I imagine with her increasing girth that she’s bouncing off of the trailer walls and counters, too.

Join me and earn an all-expenses Slime tropical vacation!

View attachment 2986067

So glowy!

View attachment 2986069

Dirtiest beauty blender in the world! Gag.

View attachment 2986078

She proudly recommends MegaBabe for all your chub rub needs.

View attachment 2986073
I thought also it was her bumping into stuff in the trailer. How much room could there be?
---
I don’t really feel bad for Katie. She is a grown woman and could have said no. Super pathetic to record her tying the balloons ALONE.

I think Asa only enjoys hanging out with Abbie for content and because Priscilla won’t. Well she can’t because of her weight..

I can’t get this GIF to upload but its Priscilla kicking off her shoes and running after Abbie at the end of the vlog. Totally obnoxious.
I have a feeling that Katie may have volunteered for the balloon blowing chore. Dumb!

• Heart
  • Sick

Sweetums

VIP Member
Thread suggestion.

Stinky RV, dimpled fat knee, incontinence pads - how sexxxxyyyyy.
Misleading ads would be good for the last 2 words
They were both drunk as hell. Pig kept talking about his backing up skills. She was desperate for the D, she kept pawing at him.
I will admit that was the funniest vlog they have put out in a long time. Almost forgot how much I hated them. Who thinks Pigsfeet got back up into last night?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
How can they disagree to pay their daughter? How can they even not want to pay her? She is the reason for the channel and the income. That makes my blood boil.
I can't understand why Abbie isn't getting a percentage from the videos. The hourly rate makes zero sense. The Tubbersons are vile.
---
The date on that one is February. It’s what Ass and Pig wanted/proposed. It isn’t the newest decision. I hope Abbie was treated fairly by the court.
---
And of course she couldn’t be bothered to reply:

View attachment 2980943
Oh !! Thanks!!!

• Heart

SunnyDale

VIP Member
That is a sure sign she is taking the diet shots. In the beginning you almost cannot eat. But it wears off. What the hell is she wabbling around in a mumu for.
Interesting you mentioned that. I thought her ham hooks looked extra droopy in the mumu in this vlog. 🤔