Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐽: Wear the dang shorts.
Whale….By the looks of that strained button and rolled down waistband it appears that she won’t be wearing this particular pair for very long. Wear ‘em while you can I guess.
View attachment 2919800
This was nothing but a personal Pig pep talk. I’d bet the farm she tells herself the very same thing when she is hovering over a 4 lb tater with all the fixin’s.
🐽: Eat it all PMFM. Add some more cheesth. Who cares what other people think. Atha, you better not keep that clip of me rolling out of the car in the vlog. Atha, can you erase my chins from this photo before I post it to FB?
GTFO Pig!👋🏼
It appears Asshole has talked Pigstinky into adopting
the philosophy 'IF YA CAN'T BEAT 'EM, JOIN 'EM'. Easier than admitting you're a failure, right Pig?
---
Is she trying to get her hands in her pockets? I hate to tell her….that’s not going to happen. Raise your hand if you think someone photoshopped her legs to look smaller. 🙋🏻‍♀️✋🏻🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻🖐
View attachment 2919909
I'm sorry Pig, your pockets are already occupied by your ass in the front. You are going to get a yeast infection if you keep wearing shorts and pants that crush your flabby crotchola.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It appears Asshole has talked Pigstinky into adopting
the philosophy 'IF YA CAN'T BEAT 'EM, JOIN 'EM'. Easier than admitting you're a failure, right Pig?
---

I'm sorry Pig, your pockets are already occupied by your ass in the front. You are going to get a yeast infection if you keep wearing shorts and pants that crush your flabby crotchola.
I just watched the video and I watched it as though I didn't know who Twatty was and I came to the same conclusion that I would have had I watched as a Tattler. She's an obnoxious, pathive-aggrethive twit. My goodness, she is up her own flappy fanny and fat arse. Was she drunk when she filmed that farce?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Y’all!!!!! Go check out Pig’s latest reel.
👀👀👀👀
What in the actual fuuuudge?
I tried to link it here..unsuccessfully.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you mind posting what headset and what exercise program you use? Congrats for sticking with it!

Absolutely! I have a Quest 3 and the program is called Supernatural. I hated the boxing workout at first, but now it is what gives me the most intense workout and I feel it in every part of my body. They also have a fun workout with bats that are kinda like light sabers and you strike targets coming towards you. They are always updating the various programs and the music is basically whatever you love to listen to. Artists like Queen, Metallica, 80's and 90's stuff, country, rap, etc. This past weekend they had a bunch of Star Wars music so I had a blast doing those workouts.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Same here!! Plus, I'm trying to avoid skin cancer. I already have freckles and spots from growing up in the sun in Florida. Can I share a small victory here? For my birthday I gifted myself a VR headset and bought an exercise program subscription. I was going to the YMCA last year but found it increasingly difficult to maintain that schedule with school breaks, my boy getting sick, watching the grandkids, etc. I do most of my workouts in the evenings, but some in the afternoons like today. I just weighed myself and logged the data into the smartwatch my brother sent me. I've lost 5 pounds since January. It's a small victory, but I've noticed it. My muscle mass has increased, and my BMI has dropped. I've got to be around for these babies of mine, and I love feeling the results of a good workout.
I was around 173 or 174 a few months ago but now I'm around 165 or 166 which means I'm getting closer to my goal of 160. It helps that my mom is limiting what I eat and making me have smaller portions of high calorie foods and deserts. I'm glad my mom cares about me and doesn't just let me eat what I want and normal portions of things that I'm used to eating. I think Abbie would be happy eating fruits and vegetables but her parents never seem to give her anything but junk food. What going to happen with Abbie when her parents die from living a unhealthy lifestyle?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Those f*cking idiots! Using the quail as props in your little show. I’m glad that the one AssA was holding in his right hand took a dump in the house.

IMG_6152.jpeg

IMG_6156.jpeg

And a viewer concerned about the quail was attacked by MaAssive Nation.

IMG_6145.jpeg

IMG_6146.jpeg

I hope their egg production drops off due to the trauma.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Animal abusing c***s. Course they have no empathy for their daughter, so it comes as no surprise they don’t care about stressing out the quail. Abbie’s a prop and so are the rest of the animals in that household.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Those f*cking idiots! Using the quail as props in your little show. I’m glad that the one AssA was holding in his right hand took a dump in the house.

View attachment 2921678

View attachment 2921679

And a viewer concerned about the quail was attacked by MaAssive Nation.

View attachment 2921683

View attachment 2921684

I hope their egg production drops off due to the trauma.
Thats so stupid.. are they desperate? They didn't just pick the poor birds up once.. I imagine that little bit of footage took multiple shots and picking them up and putting them down. There is no need to handle them like that unless absolutely necessary.. the idiots. Yep.. they are props ... just like poor Abbie.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Animal abusing c***s. Course they have no empathy for their daughter, so it comes as no surprise they don’t care about stressing out the quail. Abbie’s a prop and so are the rest of the animals in that household.
Thank you. I haven't eaten birds or mammals in over 30 years and the way those birds are being abused sickens me

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What on earth made them think that holding quail makes them cowboys?!
If I dance around with a blue jay will I become a major league baseball player?

What in the entire duck is wrong with these two? Seriously.
They are not right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What on earth made them think that holding quail makes them cowboys?!
If I dance around with a blue jay will I become a major league baseball player?

What in the entire duck is wrong with these two? Seriously.
They are not right!
That's what day drinking looks like. That's my only explanation for their behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
All of a sudden we’ve gotten 4-5 reels from Lipstick Mama in the past 6 days???
Asa must’ve read that reels on instagram and TikTok are bringing the cash back in IF DONE RIGHT.

The poor quail being manhandled for a 6 second clip in order to make money. Karma came quick, fast, and in a hurry… and brown, stinky, and on the Moldy Manor hardwood floors.

Also I’m still not convinced that those quail eggs are from Asa’s quail.
Asa definitely doesn’t have all 12 quail anymore. Wonder what he’ll say happened to the rest.

I hate Asa’s nice nasty, passive aggressive, know it all responses to anybody who doesn’t automatically fall in line to the edited bs he uploads to YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
Such attitude and sass in such a small package.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
They do anything for money.
Big Atta-boy for those taking care of themselves with exercise and weight loss! You are all heros to those that can learn from your success.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I cant believe Asa actually made Sweet Girl climb back there and get GB's phone. We rarely see her held accountable for anything.
And maybe her shoes would be on the right feet if you stopped letting her remove them in public! Its not cute. :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.