Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie was happy eating blueberries and likes other fruit, but they force feed her crap even when she says no. I saw a comment where someone mentioned Asswipe forcing her to eat the s’more and he answered by saying she regularly says no to lots of things and she ended up eating the whole s’more. She didn’t have much choice when it was shoved in her face and she was goaded to eat it.
Why the need to hand feed her? Put the bleeping food in front of her and allow her to choose what she wants. Asswipe talks so much about Abbie and her communication, yet they all ignore her when she doesn’t communicate what they want.
They’ve filmed hand-feeding her s’mores before. They don’t want to clean up after the mess of her eating it independently.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
They seem to hand feed her the messy, sticky foods. S’mores, ice cream etc. they don’t want her to get sticky fingers and make a huge mess. Priscilla couldn’t handle it

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it is a content thing. In this case he wanted to show Abbie enjoying the fire pit and eating the Smores from the fire pit...she didn't want to sit by the fire pit or eat the nasty Smores...
Sadly everything is for content. The eating s’mores and Fat duck acting like mother of the year, asking Abbie what shoes she likes and then disregarding the option she was forced to point at.
Fat duck, neither pair of shoes looked good on you and neither did the dress or your hideous hairstyle.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
They should be glad she seems to have a natural fear of fire. And fattening S'mores. Dilberts.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Who else reckons that the pink and white Big Top Circus tent has been out grown and replaced by this roomier and stretchier Mexican waitress frock. It certainly is getting plenty of mileage lately 🧐 🐽
1715025329375.png

1715025066493.png

1715025260023.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’m struggling to get past the pit. If ever there was an accurate depiction of an arm pit, this is it. It is a pit alright. Pit of stench. Pit of despair. Pit of something. 😂
Omg...you'd have to dig thru all that fat and blubber to reach that pit...can you imagine the slimy sweat that lives under there?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Who else reckons that the pink and white Big Top Circus tent has been out grown and replaced by this roomier and stretchier Mexican waitress frock. It certainly is getting plenty of mileage lately 🧐 🐽
View attachment 2919302

View attachment 2919292
View attachment 2919299
Her husband needs to be honest with her on her wardrobe choices. I would certainly tell my spouse if they looked like an idiot going out in public. I’m sure he’s afraid to though because she would have a full blown tantrum and stop around. Instead he pacifies her by telling her how cute she looks 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
1000030484.jpg

HER fish and HER plants are so happy that it's raining. If they are all Hers then why does A and AW have to do all the work to keep HER things alive.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Her husband needs to be honest with her on her wardrobe choices. I would certainly tell my spouse if they looked like an idiot going out in public. I’m sure he’s afraid to though because she would have a full blown tantrum and stop around. Instead he pacifies her by telling her how cute she looks 🤮
I agree. Unfortunately, he is enabling her poor choices. You are really going to love today’s PPP live. It is titled “Wear the dang shorts ladies”. 🤣 Bless it! She attributes Slimelife to her short wearing confidence.
🐽💩🐽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I stopped wearing shorts in my late teens/early twenties. Nobody (including me) wants to see that.

It’s one thing to be confident and another thing to be realistic. And yet another thing to be delusional.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I stopped wearing shorts in my late teens/early twenties. Nobody (including me) wants to see that.

It’s one thing to be confident and another thing to be realistic. And yet another thing to be delusional.
There comes a time in life when people need to understand that just because you can doesn't mean that you should. Lisa Rinna has beautiful legs, but she looks like an old hooker in this get up 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She thinks if Abs were typical she'd be cheering her on, has she met real daughters? Abs would be telling it like it is. "why did you wear a wrinkled blouse on live camera, you're lame mom, glad they can't smell youv bro"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
GB featured receiving a donation check for camp. How long will these pictures remain on their profile? Or did Papa MaAss tip the scale with his golf cart batteries video?

IMG_6116.jpeg
IMG_6117.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She thinks if Abs were typical she'd be cheering her on, has she met real daughters? Abs would be telling it like it is. "why did you wear a wrinkled blouse on live camera, you're lame mom, glad they can't smell youv bro"
Not trying to change who Abbie is but would love to see her typical and verbal for sure just for five minutes to tell Big P what she really thinks. And your right Big P would be a basketcase with a NT daughter who gives her a run for her money lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
🐽: Wear the dang shorts.
Whale….By the looks of that strained button and rolled down waistband it appears that she won’t be wearing this particular pair for very long. Wear ‘em while you can I guess.
IMG_1574.jpeg

This was nothing but a personal Pig pep talk. I’d bet the farm she tells herself the very same thing when she is hovering over a 4 lb tater with all the fixin’s.
🐽: Eat it all PMFM. Add some more cheesth. Who cares what other people think. Atha, you better not keep that clip of me rolling out of the car in the vlog. Atha, can you erase my chins from this photo before I post it to FB?
GTFO Pig!👋🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.