Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FAAARRRKKKKK o_O
abusing birds to the point of making them tit themselves (they take after their "mum" pigshit) playing cowboys, :cautious::poop:🐷 singing Johnny Cash & now spruiking on about how Abbie "spoke" !!!

WTF is wrong with these people ?? pigshit is having a meltdown of some type - probably alcohol-ic related, and Assa's balls are so far up his arse they can wave out of his mouth 🙄🤬💩

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Those f*cking idiots! Using the quail as props in your little show. I’m glad that the one AssA was holding in his right hand took a dump in the house.

View attachment 2921678

View attachment 2921679

And a viewer concerned about the quail was attacked by MaAssive Nation.

View attachment 2921683

View attachment 2921684

I hope their egg production drops off due to the trauma.
Best part. Quail let’s a crap 💩 loose on the floor. Pig gets worried about her floor. Hope they get roasted by quail lovers in their comments. Quail lives matter. Are they drunk again? Assholes.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
New video
I think the Massives dont let Abbie sit somewhere she can't be blocked in... like a booth.. because they can't control her otherwise.. she would be grabbing food and walking away from the table.. Ass always says its because she is uncomfortable.

I couldn't believe they actually made Abbie get that phone... and she actually did it.. finally. This shows that she does have some basic
understanding.

Oh.. now Abbie has "OCD"..erm... its spelled "ID".. Abbie is an 18 month old.. so whatever a toddler would do.. Abbie would do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
New video
All three of them had alcoholic drinks at dinner and Twatty can't even close the car door when she is seated. WTAF.
---
Best part. Quail let’s a crap 💩 loose on the floor. Pig gets worried about her floor. Hope they get roasted by quail lovers in their comments. Quail lives matter. Are they drunk again? Assholes.
It would be a shame if PETA found out......................................................................

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Another Cinco de Mayo vlog for our viewing pleasure. This makes 2 in total.

“I wasn’t made to stand in, I was made to stand out” and every group photo she takes depicts EXACTLY that. PMFM STANDING OUT, never ever ever fading in with any type of crowd.

Abbie threw Izzy Boys phone to the back of the truck. On camera her family made her climb to the back and get it. While laughing.

“It’ll be seis May before we get to the restaurant”- PMFM
“It’s crowded so hopefully nobody has on my same dress” - PMFM

Since every adult ordered margaritas for dinner, they just let Abbie walk out the restaurant with her shoes on the wrong feet. And then on camera, laughed at her. Her mother cackling loudest of all.

It seems Asa and Izzy Boy didn’t like Priscilla’s piñata of death assemble. Izzy made a comment about her earrings while Asa just said her ‘costume’ was a bit much.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I don't think I've ever heard all of them slurring their words as much as I have in this video. Altho lately Asshat sounds like he has a mouthful of marbles lately. Makes me wonder if Asshat had a drinking problem when they met since she's mentioned a few times that "Tennessee Whiskey" is their song.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I think they have been alcoholics for a very very long time, and were able to be functioning. Now it is out of control, and they drink more because their bodies are needing more and more.

PigrillasplicedwithGodzilla legs look like the fat in her thighs are trying to escape because there is no room in those jean shorts. She is a mutant with a very small brain, and a body that is just weird AF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have a couple of notes from her “wear the shorts” live:

1. Her top which she thought was tho thute, I personally only kept seeing the thin paper we sit on at obgyns or doctors offices.

2. Priscilla states that we are all too deep into our own insecurities to care about what someone else is wearing. Which means she wants everybody to be so insecure about ourselves that we don’t notice her knee flaps making angry faces.

3. She doesn’t walk with ease. She wobbles side to side even when it’s just a couple steps. Those poor knees and hips.

4. Her bun is distracting it’s so stupid. Why can’t she just wear like a regular ponytail ? Why a high top fan bun
5. Her knees. Her poor knees.

View attachment 2919893 View attachment 2919894
She's going to have thigh gunts hanging over her knees in a few months. Keep eating Prissypoo, nom nom nom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
All three of them had alcoholic drinks at dinner and Twatty can't even close the car door when she is seated. WTAF.
---

It would be a shame if PETA found out......................................................................
Looked like Pigshit dropped her quail when Assholes bird tit on him. She wasn't holding hers....maybe it tit on her too so she dropped it. She should be used to having tit on her hands from when she supposedly takes care of all Abs hygiene. Not to mention when she attempts to wipe her own fat ass and can't reach it cuz of all the blubber gunt in the way, lol.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Oh for…. That reel with the quail, it’s a trend right now on TikTok to have your pet and hold them like they’re a gun and stuff for the song. But everyone that I’ve seen doing it has been holding their pet. THEIR PET who is used to being handled and held and they’ve been holding them with love and care. Those quail are not pets. They are not used to being held and handled. They were probably terrified and it quite possibly hurt them to be held and used like that. They don’t deserve to have any animals under their care.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Oh for…. That reel with the quail, it’s a trend right now on TikTok to have your pet and hold them like they’re a gun and stuff for the song. But everyone that I’ve seen doing it has been holding their pet. THEIR PET who is used to being handled and held and they’ve been holding them with love and care. Those quail are not pets. They are not used to being held and handled. They were probably terrified and it quite possibly hurt them to be held and used like that. They don’t deserve to have any animals under their care.
Imagine if they would have tried it with the fish.
I've seen this trend, but of course, the Maasholes have to make it weird and extra. They just miss the mark on everything.

Meanwhile, across town, people with a college education are working hard to give their ID daughter some sense of life, purpose, independence and belonging and these two obese oinkers are spending their days making juvenile, un entertaining reels.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Absolutely! I have a Quest 3 and the program is called Supernatural. I hated the boxing workout at first, but now it is what gives me the most intense workout and I feel it in every part of my body. They also have a fun workout with bats that are kinda like light sabers and you strike targets coming towards you. They are always updating the various programs and the music is basically whatever you love to listen to. Artists like Queen, Metallica, 80's and 90's stuff, country, rap, etc. This past weekend they had a bunch of Star Wars music so I had a blast doing those workouts.
Thank you!!!!!!! I really think this is a great idea!
---
Here it is 😂 😂 😂 😂

They are disgusting. Poor quail.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m really biting my tongue on replying to this lady’s comment. Of course they are using the quail for 100% content.

IMG_6117.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So I was just watching the Canadian and Dr Phil's child exploitation show. Abs is no longer a child but the perverts are still out there..so what does Asswipe do? Showcases his daughter's ass over and over tryiing to crawl in the back to retrieve a phone. Asswipe is one of the creepiest dads out there but I have to ask, was that deliberate? We've seen him focus on Summer's 'parts' before and he's given us glimpses of Ab's black bra and now her butt. He's a sick little man.

• Sick
  • Angry
So I was just watching the Canadian and Dr Phil's child exploitation show. Abs is no longer a child but the perverts are still out there..so what does Asswipe do? Showcases his daughter's ass over and over tryiing to crawl in the back to retrieve a phone. Asswipe is one of the creepiest dads out there but I have to ask, was that deliberate? We've seen him focus on Summer's 'parts' before and he's given us glimpses of Ab's black bra and now her butt. He's a sick little man.
I think he’ll take views any way he can get them including showcasing Abbie’s diaper or his obese wife acting outrageously, no matter how unsavory the potential viewer base.

• Heart
  • Sick
I never even thought he was doing this to show her butt for the creepers.....but I put nothing past these scammers! At least he didn't use the butt shot in the thumbnail. I was surprised he actually got Abbie to do something without physically manipulating her... maybe he had candy back there or something.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's going to have thigh gunts hanging over her knees in a few months. Keep eating Prissypoo, nom nom nom.
I cannot wait for this to happen! Nom nom nom! 😂❤😂
---

A shame for sure. A quick little email drop over coffee never hurt nobody. It would likely take less time than it did for Pig to clear the tortilla chipth from her tusks. Such a slovenly beast. 🫣
photo-output.jpeg

1715184813888.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.