Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There comes a time in life when people need to understand that just because you can doesn't mean that you should. Lisa Rinna has beautiful legs, but she looks like an old hooker in this get up šŸ§

IMO it's her face that makes her look old (her facelift(s) I mean) Her figure is amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a couple of notes from her ā€œwear the shortsā€ live:

1. Her top which she thought was tho thute, I personally only kept seeing the thin paper we sit on at obgyns or doctors offices.

2. Priscilla states that we are all too deep into our own insecurities to care about what someone else is wearing. Which means she wants everybody to be so insecure about ourselves that we donā€™t notice her knee flaps making angry faces.

3. She doesnā€™t walk with ease. She wobbles side to side even when itā€™s just a couple steps. Those poor knees and hips.

4. Her bun is distracting itā€™s so stupid. Why canā€™t she just wear like a regular ponytail ? Why a high top fan bun
5. Her knees. Her poor knees.

IMG_5581.jpeg
IMG_5582.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
šŸ½: Wear the dang shorts.
Whaleā€¦.By the looks of that strained button and rolled down waistband it appears that she wonā€™t be wearing this particular pair for very long. Wear ā€˜em while you can I guess.
View attachment 2919800
This was nothing but a personal Pig pep talk. Iā€™d bet the farm she tells herself the very same thing when she is hovering over a 4 lb tater with all the fixinā€™s.
šŸ½: Eat it all PMFM. Add some more cheesth. Who cares what other people think. Atha, you better not keep that clip of me rolling out of the car in the vlog. Atha, can you erase my chins from this photo before I post it to FB?
GTFO Pig!šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
did she post this photo? I mean, who needs to see that??? (aside from her) I would guess that it was arse who shared it, taking care of Tattlers again - but maybe if your tiny mind can stretch to actually thinking #tinydickman you keep sick-making photos to yourownself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

1. Her top which she thought was tho thute, I personally only kept seeing the thin paper we sit on at obgyns or doctors offices.

2. Priscilla states that we are all too deep into our own insecurities to care about what someone else is wearing. Which means she wants everybody to be so insecure about ourselves that we donā€™t notice her knee flaps making angry faces.

3. She doesnā€™t walk with ease. She wobbles side to side even when itā€™s just a couple steps. Those poor knees and hips.

4. Her bun is distracting itā€™s so stupid. Why canā€™t she just wear like a regular ponytail ? Why a high top fan bun

View attachment 2919893 View attachment 2919894
Yeah. Why does she pile her hair up like that? It looks stupid and makes her look older. A high or low pony tail or some kind of braiding her hair would be more attractive. She and Ass always seem to avoid braiding for some reason. They donā€™t braid Abbieā€™s hair either. Is that considered special needs appearing too? Like a short hair cut? Summer will braid Abbieā€™s hair. You can always tell when sheā€™s been there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Mrs. Sparkly Dangle Earrings Wear The Dang Shorts is starting the ā€˜workā€™ week showing her value around Mold Manor.

Watering the plants and still seeming spicy about the flower planting criticism.

IMG_6110.jpeg

And she played the urban farmerā€™s wife by picking quail eggs in her manicure, Rolex and fancy earrings. She freaked out when she was startled by a quail.

IMG_6131.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Is she trying to get her hands in her pockets? I hate to tell herā€¦.thatā€™s not going to happen. Raise your hand if you think someone photoshopped her legs to look smaller. šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøāœ‹šŸ»šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ™‹šŸ»šŸ–
IMG_9701.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
did she post this photo? I mean, who needs to see that??? (aside from her) I would guess that it was arse who shared it, taking care of Tattlers again - but maybe if your tiny mind can stretch to actually thinking #tinydickman you keep sick-making photos to yourownself
No maā€™am. She performed this skit live for the world to see. I just snapped a screenshot. Atha had no hog in this fight. According to her, he did not even know she was Live. This is all on Oink Oinkā€¦her and those Venus fly trap kneesā€¦looking like they have been starved of šŸ’©flies for a decade.
1715049962985.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Mrs. Sparkly Dangle Earrings Wear The Dang Shorts is starting the ā€˜workā€™ week showing her value around Mold Manor.

Watering the plants and still seeming spicy about the flower planting criticism.

View attachment 2919907

And she played the urban farmerā€™s wife by picking quail eggs in her manicure, Rolex and fancy earrings. She freaked out when she was startled by a quail.

View attachment 2919908
I think this was staged...IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2919893 View attachment 2919894
She is just a dainty Southern Belle, y'all. Just like Teensy & Tiny šŸ½ šŸ½ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
1715084871609.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well, just like the Massives, I'm late to the party!

Anyway, I think Big P has realized she's not fooling anyone regarding her weight anymore. And in true Massive style, instead of quietly getting to work on a weight loss plan she's choosing to go the lazy route. Since she can't be #WLS goals, she's going all in on an attempt to become one of "body positive" chicks. She's going for that " I'm super cute, confident, motivational" persona. I think she will dig her heels in for a few weeks. Then just like everything else she'll stop the charade when she doesn't become a viral sensation.

And that shirt looks like an ill fitting surgical top. And of course her lazy ass just takes it out of the Amazon plastic package and puts it on, wrinkled and all. Such a slob. Big McNasty. šŸ¤£šŸ¤¢šŸ¤£

Have a happy day Tattlers! And remember, wear the damn shorts!! LMAO!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Iā€™m of the view that people can generally wear what they want, but most of us realise that when you reach a certain age and/or weight, that itā€™s better to not only wear comfortable clothing, but also items that suit us.
Fat duck regularly acts like an annoying loud, dumb teen and seems to think she can dress like one. I havenā€™t seen her live, but the photo of her trying shorts on is just ridiculous. I know Florida is hot and humid, but she should wear a long, skirt instead of a pair of super tight, jean shorts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
After her speech of "wear the dang shorts and accept yourself" she posts up a filtered and posed shot of herself holding quail eggs. She's ridiculous.

1715088805138.png
1715088878724.png

Abracadabra wave of the magic wand and poof... #down69lbs

1715088437778.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
After her speech of "wear the dang shorts and accept yourself" she posts up a filtered and posed shot of herself holding quail eggs. She's ridiculous.

View attachment 2920667View attachment 2920672

Abracadabra wave of the magic wand and poof... #down69lbs

View attachment 2920656
I actually think the above shorts photos are filtered as well.. we are not getting the full impact of her "wearing the shorts". In the above photo we get the Oompa Loompa style shot, filtered, and her "hairdo" is meant to make her look taller and longer.. I know.. they just make her look stupid.. but still ... the point is she goes through so many hoops to try to make herself look thinner.. so she is not excepting her fat as she says.

Also the quail eggs.. are those the same damn eggs they always show? Would be funny if they were ceramic or plastic..lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Some great comments after her overhead slimming egg holding shot. What does it say if your husband has to stand on a ladder to snap your picture?

IMG_6142.jpeg
IMG_6141.jpeg
IMG_6143.jpeg

Itā€™s so mature that sheā€™s asking for credit for sticking her hands in the quail coop. Grow up!

AssA, on your next movie night, you should watch Hitchcockā€™s Birds and then ask her to help with the eggs in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't knock shorts. Wear em. Who cares. But for fucks sake get some that fit and made for your body shape.

And tight long denim shorts haven't been in fashion in over 20 years (and barely were even then.)

(And stop with the bun... it looks stupid as tit. On everyone. Just bleeping stop. Who ever said it looked good or fashionable straight lied.)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually don't want the vlog to end. It's like watching a trainwreck. I can't look away. Only a matter of years before they become the 2400 pound family.
1000051163.jpg

1000051164.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I stopped wearing shorts in my late teens/early twenties. Nobody (including me) wants to see that.

Itā€™s one thing to be confident and another thing to be realistic. And yet another thing to be delusional.

Same here!! Plus, I'm trying to avoid skin cancer. I already have freckles and spots from growing up in the sun in Florida. Can I share a small victory here? For my birthday I gifted myself a VR headset and bought an exercise program subscription. I was going to the YMCA last year but found it increasingly difficult to maintain that schedule with school breaks, my boy getting sick, watching the grandkids, etc. I do most of my workouts in the evenings, but some in the afternoons like today. I just weighed myself and logged the data into the smartwatch my brother sent me. I've lost 5 pounds since January. It's a small victory, but I've noticed it. My muscle mass has increased, and my BMI has dropped. I've got to be around for these babies of mine, and I love feeling the results of a good workout.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Same here!! Plus, I'm trying to avoid skin cancer. I already have freckles and spots from growing up in the sun in Florida. Can I share a small victory here? For my birthday I gifted myself a VR headset and bought an exercise program subscription. I was going to the YMCA last year but found it increasingly difficult to maintain that schedule with school breaks, my boy getting sick, watching the grandkids, etc. I do most of my workouts in the evenings, but some in the afternoons like today. I just weighed myself and logged the data into the smartwatch my brother sent me. I've lost 5 pounds since January. It's a small victory, but I've noticed it. My muscle mass has increased, and my BMI has dropped. I've got to be around for these babies of mine, and I love feeling the results of a good workout.
Do you mind posting what headset and what exercise program you use? Congrats for sticking with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well done!!!! There are no small victories, you are winning and victorious ā™„ ā™„ ā™„ Fitness isn't always easily but it is always worth it!! I've had gym memberships for decades and once lockdown kept us away from fitness, I started to workout at home and I've not been back !! I have a spin bike and a Hydrow which absolutely love it. The workouts are so much fun and I love not having to wait for equipment or having to sign up for classes.

For anyone looking for inspiration, at any age, I highly recommend following Joan MacDonald. She is living proof that fitness can begin at at any age.
I keep a food/exercise diary to keep me on track and on the first page I copied this quote "If you do not make time for wellness, you will be forced to make time for illness". This reminds me to make good decisions in what I put into my body and to move the healthy body that God gave me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.