Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two/three things I noticed:
1. That pigster has the saddest bucket list EVER...seriously pathetic bucket list
2. Notice the Koi and how they lost their color? I it and there are many reasons, but a couple that stood out was stress and water quality (is it clean). I tend to believe these causes, vs age or water temperature.
3. I have been only able to count 7 maybe 8 quail...what happened to the others?? There are definitely not 12 anymore.

1714931815603.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I hope it is a pool day without the chance for thunderstorms, because if not Pig is going to get struck by lightening and her pants are going to erupt into a 4 alarm fire requiring all fire departments in the state of Florida to help extinguish.
Is she really trying to lie and say she has only gained 31 pounds since 2019? She has put on 30 lbs in one redwood. Sigh….
🐽: I work on my weight daily.
😂😂😂😂😂
Really?!? How?
IMG_1180.jpeg
IMG_1182.jpeg

1714932062687.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
She is a Blooper, one big fat lying blooper.. Boy, he's throwing her under the bus for views.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Here are the "bloopers" from Queen Twatifah and Tub Daddy's video. What a couple of lumps.

I rarely comment. They are both disgusting. This video…. He’s directing her clearly. Priscilla is following along with her dumbass southern belle giggle.

Imagine how he must direct Abbie. Watch this video again and listen to the ‘director’. Gross

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Here are the "bloopers" from Queen Twatifah and Tub Daddy's video. What a couple of lumps.

Notice we didn't get a blooper of her lil criss cross foot action. He didn't want us to see how that monstrosity of a move went down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope it is a pool day without the chance for thunderstorms, because if not Pig is going to get struck by lightening and her pants are going to erupt into a 4 alarm fire requiring all fire departments in the state of Florida to help extinguish.
Is she really trying to lie and say she has only gained 31 pounds since 2019? She has put on 30 lbs in one redwood. Sigh….
😂😂😂😂😂
Really?!? How?
View attachment 2917011View attachment 2917012
View attachment 2917029
I just read that. Thanks! 🤣 I so wanted to put a laughing emoji, but didn’t want to be blocked and/or attacked by Asa or their minions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂😂😂
Really?!? How?
View attachment 2917011View attachment 2917012
View attachment 2917029
Bullshit 'plenty" of friends who also failed weight loss surgery? Ha
You don't have plenty of friends and most follow the program and succeed post surgery
Funny she admitted to hanging with a bunch of fat losers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I swear Piggy is ACTING more and more stunted with each vlog and each Slimelife LIVE. I believe Piggy puts on a show thinking she looks cute by acting like a stupid little girl. Piggy is not some bright human, but her questions and the way her voice changes points to a woman that thinks it's cute, and she will be more liked if she puts this persona on. We have all seen Piggy play different roles, and she has shown us how quickly she can go from one set of emotions (crying to snapping a picture with a huge smile on her face) to another in a blink of an eye. Piggy is manipulative and her personality disorder is really starting to shine brighter for all to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The Canadian would put Asshat to shame when it comes to homesteading. I think it’s funny he posted this to his Instagram the other day.

IMG_6073.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
In case anyone was wondering. LOL!
So….every bit of that 17 lbs went to her face and neck?
Lying ass swinebag.
photo-output.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Why they force junk food on Abbie when she clearly said, NO is beyond me. Hey Piggy, make yourself useful and take the carts back while Asa and Abbie fill up the truck with what was bought. That woman is such a lazy pos. Those earrings should get her locked up just for how hideous they are. If eel so bad for the way they dress Abbie. Abbie could be a 60-year-old woman if you didn't see her face with he way they have her dressed, her diaper being very obvious, her hump, a lot of her hair is missing in the back, and the way she walks. So sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks like Izzy got an eyeful of the ol' beave. He was sitting directly opposite her. She sits like WLW.

Screenshot (588).png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Why they force junk food on Abbie when she clearly said, NO is beyond me. Hey Piggy, make yourself useful and take the carts back while Asa and Abbie fill up the truck with what was bought. That woman is such a lazy pos. Those earrings should get her locked up just for how hideous they are. If eel so bad for the way they dress Abbie. Abbie could be a 60-year-old woman if you didn't see her face with he way they have her dressed, her diaper being very obvious, her hump, a lot of her hair is missing in the back, and the way she walks. So sad.
I was yelling at the TV. No, she does not want that s’more! She is afraid of the fire. Why not have the fires while she is sleeping. Then Cilla thinking Abbie was going to pick out her shoes. And so much more. Especially that puke inducing background music.

Abbie is 19 next week.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I’ve always wondered why Summer’s mom and dad didn’t step in and advise her against spending so much time with the Maasives. I’d be asking how much they pay, what are the hours they have her working, You know they noticed her weight gain, and of course they looked at the family obesity, their eating habits. Did they watch the videos Ass took of the family with Summer in it? Did they hear the continued weird comments about Summer being their other daughter, part of their family, etc? They’ve met them in person. Did they come across genuine or fake? Have they ever read the comments here? It makes you wonder what they talked about in private.
The Maases addressed a little of Summer’s absence in their lives recently. In particular, someone asked why she didn’t accompany them on the cruise. They said well, she worked and was attending school. They saw her once a week. (For respite care, I assume. Not for a social visit) But Isaiah is working supposedly and supposedly working on his masters(?) and he is sure going on that cruise. It’s more like they don’t need her on that cruise with all that paid help included and they certainly weren’t going to pay for her cruise. I don’t think Summer has that kind of money to go on a cruise but even if she did, I’d like to think she wouldn’t want to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars to hang out the the beasts who would probably just use her anyway to babysit.

Bottom line. They are selfish self-centered users. As long as Summer provides a benefit to them especially as a care-giver for Abbie and house sitting, pet care, etc. she is valuable to them. That applies to her and everyone else.. if people are not useful in some way to them they are ignored or left behind. But also more likely is people see them for what the hambeasts really are and distance themselves from them. Like Crazy Nanny did. And Ass’s sister, etc. Summer is one of the few who they still see. But not as much and certainly not to the same degree.
Have the Massives ever talked about BW taking a test and getting his RBT ( registered behavioral technician)license? My daughter will be a senior in the fall going for the same degree. She’s getting her undergraduate degree. She had to get her RBT and have supervision by an ABA before she can apply to graduate school. I call bs he isn’t going to any masters program. And my daughter also said it’s against their ethics to do respite for any of the kids in your clinic. All that to say I call total bs. He has his bachelors and that’s it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.