Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Asshat, you need to ditch the “Be Kind” T-shirts and be honest with your true self.
IMG_6093.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm still thinking about Prissassapotomus saying she has low iron. That means she had someone tell that, a Dr? Her mother? Did Fatboy look it up for her because we know she's too stupid to use 'googles'. Well, I'm headed to the grocery store, anyone need me to pick up anything ?
Maybe a couple jars of pickled okra, would be nice. 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New video
Poor Abbie has no idea what is expected of her or what she's supposed to do, she goes along with the instructions, without really knowing what is expected, it makes me sad, but on the other hand, did anyone notice the arms on the birth pigcillapotomous!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Who told Twatty that she looks good with her hair like that and cosplaying a waitress at a Mexican theme restaurant in that dress and pinata earrings? She looks like a giant Toddler and Tiaras contestant 🧐 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
wow Abs is FAT. I understand it's not her fault but you'd think her parents would stop with all the junk food and try to get her moving a little. They know she has genetics from both sides against her already. And they're forcing a s'more on her!
---
She looks like an ass.
Those earrings she was wearing.......geeeeeeezez

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
wow Abs is FAT. I understand it's not her fault but you'd think her parents would stop with all the junk food and try to get her moving a little. They know she has genetics from both sides against her already. And they're forcing a s'more on her!
---

She looks like an ass.
Those earrings she was wearing.......geeeeeeezez
I’m struggling to get past the pit. If ever there was an accurate depiction of an arm pit, this is it. It is a pit alright. Pit of stench. Pit of despair. Pit of something. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Who told Twatty that she looks good with her hair like that and cosplaying a waitress at a Mexican theme restaurant in that dress and pinata earrings? She looks like a giant Toddler and Tiaras contestant 🧐 🥴

I'll have a No4, and can I get some of that extra white sauce on the side...oh ya, extra of them refried beans too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What I don't understand is Twatty's insistence on long hair for both she and Abbie. They both wear their hair pulled up in hideous buns all the time. How many times have we seen her come back from her farrier, who has done a nice job on Twatty's hair, only to see it yanked back? Does she think that it gives her an instant face lift? It only serves to further expose her multiple chins and neck rolls. As for poor Abbie, she looks like she has alopecia from Tubby yanking on her hair multiple times a day. It has to be painful for her when her hair is getting done and having to wear it so damn tight. She would look and feel so much better with a cute, shorter hair style.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'll have a No4, and can I get some of that extra white sauce on the side...oh ya, extra of them refried beans too.
Can you imagine her being on the show What Not to Wear? That would be a hoot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Abbie was happy eating blueberries and likes other fruit, but they force feed her crap even when she says no. I saw a comment where someone mentioned Asswipe forcing her to eat the s’more and he answered by saying she regularly says no to lots of things and she ended up eating the whole s’more. She didn’t have much choice when it was shoved in her face and she was goaded to eat it.
Why the need to hand feed her? Put the bleeping food in front of her and allow her to choose what she wants. Asswipe talks so much about Abbie and her communication, yet they all ignore her when she doesn’t communicate what they want.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Abbie was happy eating blueberries and likes other fruit, but they force feed her crap even when she says no. I saw a comment where someone mentioned Asswipe forcing her to eat the s’more and he answered by saying she regularly says no to lots of things and she ended up eating the whole s’more. She didn’t have much choice when it was shoved in her face and she was goaded to eat it.
Why the need to hand feed her? Put the bleeping food in front of her and allow her to choose what she wants. Asswipe talks so much about Abbie and her communication, yet they all ignore her when she doesn’t communicate what they want.
I agree. Seems like they force feed her all this crap that will just keep piling on the weight. I guess they want to fatten her up like they are. They are doing her no favors.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree. Seems like they force feed her all this crap that will just keep piling on the weight. I guess they want to fatten her up like they are. They are doing her no favors.
I think it is a content thing. In this case he wanted to show Abbie enjoying the fire pit and eating the Smores from the fire pit...she didn't want to sit by the fire pit or eat the nasty Smores...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.