Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why does Abbie always wear that heavy backpack. I wish they would do a ‘what’s in Abbie’s backpack’ vlog. They wouldn’t dare.
Well, Asa spilled the beans on what's in her bag tonight.
"Thank goodness Mom thought to pack a comfy outfit...' :(

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
AssA kept claiming that they couldn’t attend Summer’s commencement because she only had four tickets and had a big family. Grad school issued eight tickets for each graduate, and they could negotiate with each other for more. The MaAssives wouldn’t have wanted to attend it anyway. They live-streamed it over a phone.

IMG_5981.jpeg

Mensa member Piggy had to ask AssA what her major was.

Abbie didn’t make it to the car with her pretty blue dress. Allegedly she kept pulling at the front since it was restricting.

IMG_5983.jpeg
IMG_5984.jpeg

AssA did pepper the vlog with lots of fatty treats.

IMG_5985.jpeg
IMG_5986.jpeg
IMG_5987.jpeg

Big P handed Summer a card. There better be a sizable gift in that card for the young woman who has babysat, bathed and toileted your daughter for years.

GB was his usual weird self. I even think Creepy G may have been there because AssA referred to Abbie’s boyfriend.

IMG_5989.jpeg

They arrived home late. Abbie and Big P were dressed for bed. Abbie kept requesting a magazine and AssA refused multiple times. she even tried to get one for herself but the cabinet was over her head. He should have stuck to his guns, but he caved. Abbie may have needed to decompress after the party.

And yes, AssA needs a haircut and a shave. And GB needs to shave that crap off his face, too. They’re both lazy!

IMG_5991.jpeg

Congratulations @Whimsical! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
New video
So Abbie started out in a dress... then they changed her to pants to "be more comfortable"..yea.. right.... I bet Asshat was lying that they were there 3 hours.. Summer was still opening gifts when they left...prob thirty minutes

They are trying so hard to convince the humpties of progress... the whole "waffle fries" .. and Asshat acts all emotional... when she literally poke waffle fries in every single VLOG.

• Heart
I doubt a doctor told her this. My reasoning, the Massive's LOVE to self-diagnose themselves. Pica, ADHD, anxiety, OCD, chunky (instead of obese)...the list goes on.
She goes to a doctor alright. Dr Willie Makeit Googles. Like everybody’s been saying. She’s not going to squeeze through the door to some exam room, hoist herself onto some paper covered exam table and let herself be poked and prodded by some hairy quack. If he can find her body through all the folds and fat. Besides, she’d only be told to lose weight. “Oh! I see you’ve had weight loss surgery Mrs Maasss. How’s that working out for you?” 🥸🧐
Priscilla: *crickets*

---
Hey! Did everybody notice the huge expensive and well thought out gift 🎁💐 the Hambeasts gave Summer? And flowers they gave Summer for graduation? No? Me neither. They shoved an envelope in her face with a card in it. Normally I’d think there’d be money in it. But with those cheap bastards, doubt it. If there was a way for them to pocket the respite money and just pay her minimum wage, I guarantee they’d do that.
---
The dress Twatty wore was made for Wilma, not Fred 🐽 🥴

That Wilma flintstone dress Pig was wearing looked ridiculous and drew attention to those immense floppy upper arms of hers. A fashion failure….again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Summer probably got the free lip stick from Pig's SL bogo sale purchase.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Pitiful. Just pitiful. Twatty's IG stories has Boy Wonder and Abbie making S'mores on the firepit. It's Saturday night and he is hanging out with his sister. Damn. He needs to break free and get a life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
🤩Hello, Fellow Tattlers!!🤩

Long time, no Tattle for Whimsy!!

Life has been crazy busy but in a good way!

Last night I was scrolling FB and Big P at the Wild Hope Farm popped up 🤔🐷🐽🐖 :LOL: WOW, what perfect timing of the perfect pic for some hilarious Whimsy Photoshop fun!! :ROFLMAO: Oh, how easy it was to change HOPE To HOG, clearly it was meant to be!! 😝😅

I hope everyone is doing well! In April Man Whims and I finally got married...after 9 years of thinking about it! 😜🤩🥳😍

I do miss all my Tattle friends 🤗 I just don't miss watching FA with all of ASSa and Big P's nonsense! :LOL:

Enjoy!😘
View attachment 2915470
congrats @Whimsical that is fabulous news :):love:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Summer and her mum had a beef about something just before the Maassses moved from the rental to McMouldy (possibly coming out)
Asa mentioned that Summer’s dad Phil was there at the party, but I didn’t see Kylie there. I truly believe the Maasses groomed her, but they provided her with an income, work ‘experience’ and Abbie was better behaved with Summer (and CN).
I’m glad that Summer was able to follow through and have the reward of the Masters.
Now she should totally sign up with a nanny agency that caters for kids with special needs (they can pay a fortune), for 6 months, to just have some ‘down’ time, then she can look for a prime job, and move away from the Maases!

• Heart
Summer and her mum had a beef about something just before the Maassses moved from the rental to McMouldy (possibly coming out)
Asa mentioned that Summer’s dad Phil was there at the party, but I didn’t see Kylie there. I truly believe the Maasses groomed her, but they provided her with an income, work ‘experience’ and Abbie was better behaved with Summer (and CN).
I’m glad that Summer was able to follow through and have the reward of the Masters.
Now she should totally sign up with a nanny agency that caters for kids with special needs (they can pay a fortune), for 6 months, to just have some ‘down’ time, then she can look for a prime job, and move away from the Maases!
I’ve always wondered why Summer’s mom and dad didn’t step in and advise her against spending so much time with the Maasives. I’d be asking how much they pay, what are the hours they have her working, You know they noticed her weight gain, and of course they looked at the family obesity, their eating habits. Did they watch the videos Ass took of the family with Summer in it? Did they hear the continued weird comments about Summer being their other daughter, part of their family, etc? They’ve met them in person. Did they come across genuine or fake? Have they ever read the comments here? It makes you wonder what they talked about in private.
The Maases addressed a little of Summer’s absence in their lives recently. In particular, someone asked why she didn’t accompany them on the cruise. They said well, she worked and was attending school. They saw her once a week. (For respite care, I assume. Not for a social visit) But Isaiah is working supposedly and supposedly working on his masters(?) and he is sure going on that cruise. It’s more like they don’t need her on that cruise with all that paid help included and they certainly weren’t going to pay for her cruise. I don’t think Summer has that kind of money to go on a cruise but even if she did, I’d like to think she wouldn’t want to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars to hang out the the beasts who would probably just use her anyway to babysit.

Bottom line. They are selfish self-centered users. As long as Summer provides a benefit to them especially as a care-giver for Abbie and house sitting, pet care, etc. she is valuable to them. That applies to her and everyone else.. if people are not useful in some way to them they are ignored or left behind. But also more likely is people see them for what the hambeasts really are and distance themselves from them. Like Crazy Nanny did. And Ass’s sister, etc. Summer is one of the few who they still see. But not as much and certainly not to the same degree.

• Heart
Mr BB is going fishing and requested that 'if I was up' to put him a breakfast bowl in the microwave. That was at 5am..sure is tough being a good wife. Can you see Prissass getting up at zero dark 30 to fix her man a breakfast? She comes downstairs pretending she's given Abs a shower and her eyes aren't even open. Then Mr Potato Head does her hair, feeds her cereal and pretends for the camera that Prissass is a good mother. That's what I needed, a good laugh to start the day.

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm about to scream. Asa you filthy scum. Yeah right we all have the time to just randomly take apart our vacuums and soak all the parts in vinegar....you idiot. Do not tell me how hard you work. Right I'm gonna get home from working 10 hours on my feet and just randomly decide I want to take apart my vacuum. He's a filthy grifter who does not work. I can't stand his sweaty ass. GET A JOB...and will the humpers please stop giving him money??????

• Heart
Reactions: 28
P was so excited to throw her daughter to a volunteer/respite for the cruise and was listing all the benefits (Asa corrected her to say benefits support). She was eager to skip queues and get ahead of the buffet line. How about the benefits for your daughter?

1000050885.jpg

1000050886.jpg

1000050887.jpg

1000050888.jpg

1000050889.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
P was so excited to throw her daughter to a volunteer/respite for the cruise and was listing all the benefits (Asa corrected her to say benefits support). She was eager to skip queues and get ahead of the buffet line. How about the benefits for your daughter?

View attachment 2916595
View attachment 2916598
View attachment 2916599
View attachment 2916600
View attachment 2916601
Seems like in the Massives case.. since Abbie is so low functioning and can't really participate in many "autism" activities..All of the benefits are for them..... free respite so they can go off and eat , drink, relax... like they really need more of that. They really should give their spot up for a more high functioning child and a family that rarely gets respite. A cruise ship just doesn't seem like the right place for that tho.. or maybe its just me.

The Massives shouldn't get any benefits like cutting in line.. unless Abbie is actually with them.. but I bet they drop Abbie off for someone else to deal with and cut in line to the food/drink trough.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So the Pigs gave Summer a card and I bet you there was no money in it or they would have told everyone how generous they are.

I'm sure Summer and Kylie are an item but Fat Boy has totally avoided the subject as I think it is too close to home as Shak Boi gets more gay by the day. He looks so stupid with that cheap jewellery and is so awkward. He stands like he is about to deliver a Maori haka. And as for being 5ft 7 - complete lie. We know Abbie is only 5ft 1 and when you see Fat and Shak next to her they are 5ft 4 or 5.

• Heart
  • Haha
Question for yalls

Since they're "partnering" with AOTS...are they going for free???

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Question for yalls

Since they're "partnering" with AOTS...are they going for free???
It seems that AOTS is an add-on for the cruise line. I don't think they will get a free trip but will get a discount provided via AOTS in terms of extras/excursions etc. The cruise doesn't need AOTS but AOTS needs the cruise.

• Heart
  • Sick
🤩Hello, Fellow Tattlers!!🤩

Long time, no Tattle for Whimsy!!

Life has been crazy busy but in a good way!

Last night I was scrolling FB and Big P at the Wild Hope Farm popped up 🤔🐷🐽🐖 :LOL: WOW, what perfect timing of the perfect pic for some hilarious Whimsy Photoshop fun!! :ROFLMAO: Oh, how easy it was to change HOPE To HOG, clearly it was meant to be!! 😝😅

I hope everyone is doing well! In April Man Whims and I finally got married...after 9 years of thinking about it! 😜🤩🥳😍

I do miss all my Tattle friends 🤗 I just don't miss watching FA with all of ASSa and Big P's nonsense! :LOL:

Enjoy!😘
View attachment 2915470

First things first:
CONGRATULATIONS WHIMSICAL!
I hope you have an unMaashole marriage!
But seriously, may the years be full of love and happiness.
In your honor, I have included googly eyes for your enjoyment! Lol

Y’all ever notice how Pigzilla looks at Abbies butt a lot? I wonder why? J/k I know why.
Screenshot_20240505-093346~2.png

Fit change! Ugh, I really hate how he shortens words. Must make him feel taller.
The excuse this time is: the collar was bothering her. Liars.
Screenshot_20240505-093040~3.png

We all know why she had to change outfits. Which is no big deal. But why you gotta lie Moobs
Screenshot_20240505-091037~3.png

And Pigzilla wants to be a pole worker!
Screenshot_20240505-095954~2.png

LMAO:m
Screenshot_20240505-095521~3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
First things first:
CONGRATULATIONS WHIMSICAL!
I hope you have an unMaashole marriage!
But seriously, may the years be full of love and happiness.
In your honor, I have included googly eyes for your enjoyment! Lol

Y’all ever notice how Pigzilla looks at Abbies butt a lot? I wonder why? J/k I know why.
View attachment 2916713

Fit change! Ugh, I really hate how he shortens words. Must make him feel taller.
The excuse this time is: the collar was bothering her. Liars.
View attachment 2916719

We all know why she had to change outfits. Which is no big deal. But why you gotta lie Moobs
View attachment 2916720

And Pigzilla wants to be a pole worker!
View attachment 2916721

LMAO:m
View attachment 2916722
Twatty is no Doug Heffernan 🧐 😂 😂 😂
This is one of my favourite episodes of King of Queens. I'd LOVE to see Twatty try to pole dance😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.