Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Cinco de MaAssive!

IMG_6072.jpeg

Fold the laundry, Piggy! Abbie picked out your shoes as you requested, but you wore the other pair. So much for your daughter having a voice.
You don’t need any more plants unless you can take care of them. #69lbsdown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Have the Massives ever talked about BW taking a test and getting his RBT ( registered behavioral technician)license? My daughter will be a senior in the fall going for the same degree. She’s getting her undergraduate degree. She had to get her RBT and have supervision by an ABA before she can apply to graduate school. I call bs he isn’t going to any masters program. And my daughter also said it’s against their ethics to do respite for any of the kids in your clinic. All that to say I call total bs. He has his bachelors and that’s it.
Yeah, he got the RBT last summer shortly after he graduated. They talked about for weeks they were so proud. :(

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Abbie absolutely without a doubt did not want that s'more. Her no’s are very easy to understand but yet she gets asked the same question over and over until she either says yes or is forced to do/eat it anyway.

Priscilla was overstuffed into those outdoor chairs. Her body looks like Pillsbury dough piling out of a pan.

Priscilla wanted Abbie to pick her shoes. She picks them but then Priscilla complains about looking “too Mexican” or festive or whatever. As she stands there dressed as the piñata of death with hanging ornaments as earrings. Along with her reddish eyeshadow and blueish eyeliner to match nothing she has on.

Abbie truly does it ALL. Put items in the cart at Lowe’s, put items on the conveyor belt at Lowe’s, put purchased items in car one by one (even heavy things she shouldn’t lift), and has to walk the cart back to the cart return. All while her mother echoes from the sidelines “come on Abbie” as she stands there doing nothing but breathing.

Fat ass Priscilla had to be the first one to be seated in the truck after the Lowe’s trip. Is that all the walking she can take ?? She’s so lazy omg but wants people to not comment on how she doesn’t do anything, WELL THEN MAYBE DO SOMETHING.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I was yelling at the TV. No, she does not want that s’more! She is afraid of the fire. Why not have the fires while she is sleeping. Then Cilla thinking Abbie was going to pick out her shoes. And so much more. Especially that puke inducing background music.

Abbie is 19 next week.
I'm right there with you, Noir!!! Shove the camera in her face and make her eat. I thought he said she communicates so well. If only he would see what she is communicating with him.

Priscilla said her weight loss is a struggle every day so let's play Mexican dress up and go eat at a Mexican restaurant. This woman is a fool and whatever health issues she gets hit with, she deserves them. I pity the healthcare professionals that are going to one day have to take care of that idiot. It looks like she is in pain when she waddles and shuffles her feet.

Any normal size man would not be able to get into that crawl space behind the couch but little dick man is the perfect size. Hey, when this YT channel dies completely, that could be his new job. He could advertise he is able to get into small crawl spaces to change filters. I am sure there are plenty of homes in Florida that are similar to his home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bullshit 'plenty" of friends who also failed weight loss surgery? Ha
You don't have plenty of friends and most follow the program and succeed post surgery
Funny she admitted to hanging with a bunch of fat losers.
Exactly! I have a large social network in real life and know of TWO people who have had WLS in the past 20 years. It's a common procedure these days, but not so common that "everyone" is doing it. Lying dumb ass!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Abbie is getting huge so let's make her eat more fattening rubbish. Makes me mad.

When is Abbie's birthday? Soon I think. What will they get her? A pile of magazines to shred now that seems to be her main occupation that has suddenly become acceptable?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah, he got the RBT last summer shortly after he graduated. They talked about for weeks they were so proud. :(
I must have missed it. I just don’t think he’s going to school or using his fancy degree. Sorry for missing it.

Reactions: 10
I must have missed it. I just don’t think he’s going to school or using his fancy degree. Sorry for missing it.

He's wasting time and money.
He will never be a competent ABA therapist.
If I saw that weenie was in charge of creating my grandsons therapy plan I'd laugh my ass off. 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Abbie is getting huge so let's make her eat more fattening rubbish. Makes me mad.

When is Abbie's birthday? Soon I think. What will they get her? A pile of magazines to shred now that seems to be her main occupation that has suddenly become acceptable?
They are all getting huge. The last thing they need is eating s'mores on a regular basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love that Prisspiggy is still claiming that she’s down weight since her surgery. Like come on….

I don’t know about anyone else but I can pinpoint the moment I knew she wasn’t going to make the surgery and the lifestyle change stick. It was when she found those ‘Smart Sweets’ candy and went to the store and bought like a dozen bags at once. The surgery was a waste from that moment!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.