Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for the quail. Aren't they supposed to have a bigger pen?
@cucumber
WTH do they have Quail for? :rolleyes: Do they still have the fish or has Abbie overfed and killed them yet?🤦‍♀️
Seriously, any animal in that house is doomed.😕
RUN, Nala, RUN!!! 🙀

🐢Let's have a moment of silence while we remember Squirt.🐢:cry:
Screenshot (3981).png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
🤩Hello, Fellow Tattlers!!🤩

Long time, no Tattle for Whimsy!!

Life has been crazy busy but in a good way!

Last night I was scrolling FB and Big P at the Wild Hope Farm popped up 🤔🐷🐽🐖 :LOL: WOW, what perfect timing of the perfect pic for some hilarious Whimsy Photoshop fun!! :ROFLMAO: Oh, how easy it was to change HOPE To HOG, clearly it was meant to be!! 😝😅

I hope everyone is doing well! In April Man Whims and I finally got married...after 9 years of thinking about it! 😜🤩🥳😍

I do miss all my Tattle friends 🤗 I just don't miss watching FA with all of ASSa and Big P's nonsense! :LOL:

Enjoy!😘
View attachment 2915470
Congratulations @Whimsical. Was just thinking about you this morning. Glad to see you are back. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Last night I was scrolling FB and Big P at the Wild Hope Farm popped up 🤔🐷🐽🐖 :LOL: WOW, what perfect timing of the perfect pic for some hilarious Whimsy Photoshop fun!! :ROFLMAO: Oh, how easy it was to change HOPE To HOG, clearly it was meant to be!! 😝😅

I hope everyone is doing well! In April Man Whims and I finally got married...after 9 years of thinking about it! 😜🤩🥳😍

I do miss all my Tattle friends 🤗 I just don't miss watching FA with all of ASSa and Big P's nonsense! :LOL:

Enjoy!😘
View attachment 2915470
What wonderful news!! Congratulations ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Enjoy!😘
View attachment 2915470
Such fabulous news! Congratulations to you both!
Now listen, if you ever need advice or hit a bump in the road just remember that the Massholes are #MarriageGoals.
Listening to a few of their old podcasts will certainly save your marriage. 😂 😂

I've missed you! 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Enjoy!😘
View attachment 2915470

Congrats!!

We've just been living life over here. The weather is FINALLY starting to get nice and it's like everyone has come out of hibernation...lol. We're getting the yard cleaned up and trying to repair damage done by our two dogs. I'm starting to think of beach days again with my guy and feeling the itch to take a trip somewhere to visit family.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Enjoy!😘
View attachment 2915470
💗💗Congratulations💗💗
---
I hate when they dress up Abbie and stage her and pretend she's something she's not.

View attachment 2914047

View attachment 2914046
---
And it always amazes me how big Thilla's head is compared to her mother's and other people's heads. She must be a gargantuan in person.

View attachment 2914048

That photo of Abbie and Summer is giving Weekend at Bernie’s vibes 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
New video
Poor Izzy, he lookeed fat and uncomfortable in his own skin. What a dork. Ya think he's afraid of being on camera for more than a few seconds? He should be , He's fair game. Someone hold Asswipe down and give him a shave., what a disgusting excuse of a human he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So, Asshole is moved to tears because Abbie requested waffle fries after Speech therapy, even though they have taken her there after Speech for several years now.
Its "tradition" he always says, but he wants to pretend its a communication breakthrough.
No. Ask your genius son.
You've conditioned her to expect waffle fries...you lying, piss poor actor!

Oh, and they had to stop and change Abbies outfit on the way to this party. WTF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
💗💗Congratulations💗💗
---

That photo of Abbie and Summer is giving Weekend at Bernie’s vibes 😂
Exactly... thats exactly what I think of .. Weekend at Bernies..!!! They dress her up and move her body around just like they did the dead guy on Weekend at Bernies! I guess it works on the humpties tho..

They give Abbie a "bestie"... who is really their respite that they have brainwashed into caring for Abbie at a moments notice.. and forever making Abbie the center of EVERY SINGLE life event she goes through.. I guess for the rest of her life..

They dress Abbie up.. sometimes put sunglasses on her... they position her body to appear as tho she is Summer's normal "bestie" and that they are having a great time.. its so very sad.. and sickening what the Massives do to her to make a buck and some clicks and views.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I looked it up too. Reverse raccoon eyes. Typically, low iron causes your everyday dark circles. I am not saying reverse raccoon eyes can’t happen due to low iron, but it seems to be very rare. What I did find, however, is one cause of reverse raccoon eyes is facial edema. I feel it is safe to say she has a little bit of that going on. One of the causes for facial edema…drumroll pleasth…obesity. My unprofessional, armchair diagnosis via Dr. Googles…this is more likely to be the cause of Perciller’s white eye syndrome. She is the type that will never, ever, ever, ever attribute anything to her morbid obesity.
I have low iron (not really 😂) so if you will…pick me up 7 brontosaurus steaks and a case of pickled okra. Pleasth and Thank You! 😻
Aha! You've nailed it!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So, Asshole is moved to tears because Abbie requested waffle fries after Speech therapy, even though they have taken her there after Speech for several years now.
Its "tradition" he always says, but he wants to pretend its a communication breakthrough.
No. Ask your genius son.

Oh, and they had to stop and change Abbies outfit on the way to this party. WTF.
And why does Abbie always wear that heavy backpack. I wish they would do a ‘what’s in Abbie’s backpack’ vlog. They wouldn’t dare.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Enjoy!😘
View attachment 2915470
Congratulations, here's to you and man Whims. 🍷🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No. Ask your genius son.

She need to quit expecting things after an appointment liken fast food because if she doesn't get them she will have a meltdown. She doesn't need a reward for every little thing that she does. She should only be rewarded for big things that she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.