Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Abbie does need changing.. but could Asshat put her on a changing table? Not even sure how he changes her diapers. I would think she just stands?

Would the changing table be used more for people who dont have use of their legs?
---

I wonder what he did with Abbie as well.. probably locked her in the car with a bunch of snacks and magazines.
Abbie probably doesn't need the table since she wears pull-ups. They just rip off at the sides, just like toddler pull-ups. (Huggies, etc.)
They just rip it off and she steps into a new one. But that's why he witches about a family restroom, because he has to get in there to do that since she cannot correctly dress herself, or sometimes even pull her pants up.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
All her pictures with her mouth open makes her look more IDD than Abbie, although I don't think she is profound, severe maybe. Also I think H.G Tudor could have a field day analyzing her, probably could compare her to Meghan Markle. But FAS and many of the gene mutations seem to fit her perfectly.

But what a witch she is to make Asswipe wake Abbie while she is sleeping to pick up her PigcarcussplicedwithGodzillaandagorilla. She has never shown to be a good mum, even in the beginning I could tell she faking it for the videos. They were always out when Abbie was at home either with GB or having therapy. They only seemed to film when the therapy or stayed home when it made them look good.
OMG 😂 😂 HG Tudor could do an entire series on this. Please tell me that I am not the only one who barks during his intro??? Twatty & Minge are very much similar. They both call themselves only children, despite both having half siblings. Both are lazy, grifting scammers. Twatty exploits her child to sell morgue make up and Minge exploits her husband's family in every venture she fails to succeed in . Neither know how to dress appropriately. Did you see Minge in Nigeria? YIKES.
Tubby and Ginge are also very much alike. Both believe that they are smarter than they really are. Tubby was booted from the Coast Guard and Ginge pretended to be in active service when he was actually called Bunker Harry. He was playing XBox under the watchful eye of his security while his mates were fighting. Tubby plays XBox with his nitwit son in an effort to avoid having sex with Twatty. Tubby exploits his daughter on the internet. Ginge exploits his family on Oprah and in his ghost written autobiography. In the case of all four of those loathesome grifters, none of them knows what the truth is. Lying comes so very naturally to them that it is scary. As the late HMTQ Elizabeth stated, "Recollections my vary" when it comes to those four wastrels.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
WOW.
What a clusterfuck that was!

Isaiah is an infant. Seriously. Almost 23 years old and cannot handle anything. Cannot even follow simple instructions, like leave the key fob.

And its vlogs like these that make me scratch my head. All the money they have, they don't have roadside assistance? They couldn't find a shop there in Tampa to have it towed to, and worked on while GB was in training?
Ms. bleeping Bucket List Yelp Queen couldnt find a shop or dealer?
Nooooooo. We're going to rent a trailer, drive 6 hours, have GB rent a car instead.

They spend hundreds every week on food, and nothing else.
Make it make sense!! o_Oo_O

I'm thinking the same thing as there is no way in hell I'd be driving 3 hours there with my son. Neither would my hubby if I was gone. It's just not happening. My older boy wouldn't even want to put that on us. He may call a little frantic for ideas just due to the situation, but i highly doubt it would end up with one of us driving there to rescue him. Roadside assistance is a very useful thing to have. Unless he just needed CONTENT for a video. Cilla being sad not being able to help?? Seriously? What the hell would she do if she was there? She couldn't even get an iPad from the side of the road without calling for help.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
New video
That dirty, dirty, filthy bastard was in the hot sun, under the Jeep, crawling on the tarmac and didn't even shower when he got home to babble at the end. My goodness, he must stink to high Heaven.
Is it just me, or does anyone else question why Tubby rented a trailer to drive to Tampa to hook up the Jeep to haul it back to Jacksonville when he could have called AAA or another roadside assistance? What am I missing? As if Twatty gave a toss about what was going on and if she was home, what would that useless bint have done to be of any use? She wouldn't have stayed home alone with Abbie while Tubby went to Tampa. The most she would have done would have been to tag along. And.............................we are all thinking the exact same thing about the adult changing station. Tubby, we know you read here. There is no shame in admitting that Abbie sometimes needs to use a changing station to make it easier for all of you. Stop making it shameful. You have humpers who either use changing stations themselves or have someone in their lives who uses them. Don't make them feel embarassed or ashamed. How about giving them " a soft place to land."?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
New video
As much as I dislike this guy, he is a "fix it" kind of guy which, I have dreamed of having in my life. Nothing seems too much for him and as far as we can see he seems to deal with it all (wife and IDD daughter). With all his bull...t and all, I kind of have a little respect for him

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What would happen if GB had to figure this stuff out for himself? And Asa had to drive 45 minutes each way to get the key fob from the hotel room? And what did Abbie do while he was putting the Jeep on the tow? He mentioned twice about the adult changing table.

Also, it wouldn’t hurt if Cilla was around once in awhile to watch Abbie in case of instances such as this.

Even though I think GB is a man-child, it’s not his responsibility to babysit Abbie. Who am I kidding, Cilla would call Candy to help her if Asa had to suddenly leave.
All Asshole needed was for Abs to throw the I pad out of the car on the interstate. It was Pigstinks car so I am sure there were plenty of potato chip bags in her car. I actually felt a little sorry for Asshole in this vlog knowing he had to go pick up Pig at the airport. Just a little. Imagine if GB would have left the key fob at home!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
As much as I dislike this guy, he is a "fix it" kind of guy which, I have dreamed of having in my life. Nothing seems too much for him and as far as we can see he seems to deal with it all (wife and IDD daughter). With all his bull...t and all, I kind of have a little respect for him
My husband is a definite fix-it type of guy. And believe me, I appreciate it! My dad was a fix-it guy, but after his attempts, he needed someone to ‘fix’ his fix-ups! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
OMG 😂 😂 HG Tudor could do an entire series on this. Please tell me that I am not the only one who barks during his intro??? Twatty & Minge are very much similar. They both call themselves only children, despite both having half siblings. Both are lazy, grifting scammers. Twatty exploits her child to sell morgue make up and Minge exploits her husband's family in every venture she fails to succeed in . Neither know how to dress appropriately. Did you see Minge in Nigeria? YIKES.
Tubby and Ginge are also very much alike. Both believe that they are smarter than they really are. Tubby was booted from the Coast Guard and Ginge pretended to be in active service when he was actually called Bunker Harry. He was playing XBox under the watchful eye of his security while his mates were fighting. Tubby plays XBox with his nitwit son in an effort to avoid having sex with Twatty. Tubby exploits his daughter on the internet. Ginge exploits his family on Oprah and in his ghost written autobiography. In the case of all four of those loathesome grifters, none of them knows what the truth is. Lying comes so very naturally to them that it is scary. As the late HMTQ Elizabeth stated, "Recollections my vary" when it comes to those four wastrels.
I have no idea who Minge is...but it sounds like a hoot 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He fixes everything, but doesn’t do it right. Almost everything he fixes breaks. The truck that Gb crashed? Happened right after he did the breaks. I’m sure he worked on the jeep and that’s what the issue is with it. I’m telling you I’ve had a jeep since 2015. Had a 2015 until last year when I got a new 2024. Never a single thing except for routine maintenance. And this is not the first time they had issues with this jeep. Is it modded with after market stuff? Yes.. but I believe it was like that when he got it. If he did the mods, that’s probably the issue. And they don’t seem to take it off road either. Sorry I had to share. My jeep is my most favorite thing in the world. And I’m lucky that my man is a fix it guy, but actually knows what he’s doing. He works on modifying and building cars for a living.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My husband always says that a good fix-it guy knows when the job is too much to handle and when to call a professional,

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched the vlog. What a piece of tit Big P is. Him saying she was more stressed than him is ridiculous. He is literally going to have a heart attack. I guess then she’ll just place Abbie somewhere. He has got to have resentment towards Big P.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Piggy was just stressed and upset because she she missed out on road trip snacks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watched the vlog. What a piece of tit Big P is. Him saying she was more stressed than him is ridiculous. He is literally going to have a heart attack. I guess then she’ll just place Abbie somewhere. He has got to have resentment towards Big P.
I was thinking the same thing. Ass is going to have a heart attack trying to do everything. His entire family is intellectually impaired in one way or the other. Everytime Isaiah opens his mouth, he makes me anxious. His weird babbling, strange sense of humor….most of the time I can’t even understand what the hell he is talking about. I think he makes a lot of references to movies and/or social media stuff that I am not familiar with. And Pig? Such a fake caring wife/mother. Ugh.

Isaiah needs to get a AAA card. I had one for both of my kids in college and a bit after. As often as he seems to get in an accident or whatever else he gets into…..he needs AAA.

And Ass needs to get Pig using airport shuttle or limousine service, etc. She also needs AAA. Ass doesn’t need to keep killing himself driving these two morons around and mopping up after them.

Hope the quail got fed and watered the day he spent all day trying to help his idiot son with his jeep. Has anyone seen Nala lately? Hope she is okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah. I get what you're saying.
I can't "respect" him or anything about him, but I can 'appreciate' some of his Mr. fixit abilities.
As well as his abilities on his feminine side. Sewing, crafting, etc.
Respect is earned.
I'll never respect his dumb ass.
Appreciate is a better word for me. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It amazes me that Twatty is such a hugely ( pun intended) unlikable, awful, entitled, lazy, selfish, narcissistic and just plain vile creature that she makes Tubby to be someone who people can sympathize with despite him being hugely unlikable, awful and narcissistic himself. What he is missing from the tit stew that is Twatty, is the oozing laziness, selfishness, entitlement and utter lack of parental instinct and human warmth. For all of Tubby's faults, he does everything. If he walked out tomorrow, either alone or with Abbie, Twatty wouldn't know what to do. She is a simpleton. A uselss tit. A vessel of vapidness. Without Abbie as the meal ticket and Tubby to act as her cuck and cleanup crew, she'd be living with Candy Cane Wide Lane Bryant and Wide Load Wayne. I really don't know how or why he puts up with her tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It amazes me that Twatty is such a hugely ( pun intended) unlikable, awful, entitled, lazy, selfish, narcissistic and just plain vile creature that she makes Tubby to be someone who people can sympathize with despite him being hugely unlikable, awful and narcissistic himself. What he is missing from the tit stew that is Twatty, is the oozing laziness, selfishness, entitlement and utter lack of parental instinct and human warmth. For all of Tubby's faults, he does everything. If he walked out tomorrow, either alone or with Abbie, Twatty wouldn't know what to do. She is a simpleton. A uselss tit. A vessel of vapidness. Without Abbie as the meal ticket and Tubby to act as her cuck and cleanup crew, she'd be living with Candy Cane Wide Lane Bryant and Wide Load Wayne. I really don't know how or why he puts up with her tit.
How... they likely ignore each other if not filming or on "dates." They have zero in common other than food. And Pigs so lazy all he has to do it be in another room and never see her (until she summons him to do her bidding.)

Why... divorce is complicated and splitting all their assets would be a nightmare. And I also dont believe all their money is managed on the legal spectrum. Neither wants court or lawyers digging around. Custody of Abbie would be weird too because Pig doesn't want her. But would probably fight for her to hurt Ass (then put Abby in a home if so.)

Plus this lifestyle is working for them. Neither want to actually work for their money. Pig likes not being home. Ass likes her not being there. Win win. Once the Abby money train falls off the rails I doubt they stay together.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone else notice Abbie had her pants changed 3 times in this vlog? Beginning she’s wearing jeans, later on she’s wearing tights, then when Summer comes by, she wearing jeans again.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Piggy made another Wayne-sized racist mistake in her Live and I am gobsmacked and angry. She said, “I put a bra on for you guys. We didn’t need it to look all National Geographic here.”

These people just need to be cancelled.

IMG_6632.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.