Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg you reminded me! Remember the banana cutting & the juicer? Haven't seen those in awhile. Gone like Big P's peloton....šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
They only did the juicer as "school" so they could use the government money by claiming it as educational supplies. I am sure Pig wanted the juicer. Maybe was hoping she could teach Abbie to make cocktails for her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They only did the juicer as "school" so they could use the government money by claiming it as educational supplies. I am sure Pig wanted the juicer. Maybe was hoping she could teach Abbie to make cocktails for her.
And the dehydrator. The t-shirt folder. The plastic cutlery. The painting easel.
God knows what else.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Right now it's just me and Mr BB home, I let him spoil me and he just doesn't know it. Like how sweet he was to get me a new bottle of my favorite fragrance and not even know it. Somehow he just doesn't understand why perfume can cost so much, so why worry him with details. He might suspect something since I made him a pot of gumbo, his fav!
@lillibb: itā€™s funny you should mention perfume. I was just thinking that Iā€™ve never noticed Pig having or applying perfume. Or seeing it on her counter. I remember Ass supposedly wearing something that seemed to cause her to go into heat. I love perfume but donā€™t wear it much because I spend time outdoors gardening and noticed the bugs hover around me more and bite me. I even bought some ā€œnatural ingredientsā€ deodorant that also attracted flying insectsā€¦so I use the regular stuff now.

Reactions: 14
YES!
Can we just chat for a minute about the chaos that Pig caused?
Atha drags Abbie out after midnight to pick the Three Jackassaneers up from the concert. Pig didnā€™t want to pay for a $175 Uber. Nevermind, there were three of them, they could have split the costā€¦and CCLB is always quick to pass out the cash and likely would have paid for the whole thing. She wouldnā€™t pay for an Uber that would have kept her disabled kid in bed, but she will shell out the cash for a last minute flight across the country? Oookay.
Anyways, it was clear Abbie had already been medicated and was well on her way to sleep, if she wasnā€™t already when Atha played taxi driver. Pig does a Live when she gets home, and Abbie is awake and eeeehhhhh eeeehhhhh eehhhhā€™ing in the background.
Next vlog. Abbieā€™s birthday..She sleeps until noon. She is shown napping.
Last nights vlogā€¦Atha says Abbie was in bed early and that is why she was awake at 5 am. I call bullshit. They woke Abbie up. Who was going to stay with her if she remained sleeping? Izzy? Maybe..
So, now we have Sweet Girl having an off day, getting ā€œpunishedā€ by a father who is beyond tired and out of patience.
Why?
Pig. Thatā€™s why.
Pig gets what Pig wants regardless of how it affects her kid that has major issues on her best days.
I hope Atha leaves a pile of dishes in the sink for Pig to come home to. I pray she has the nerve to complain, prods him to apologize and he, in turn, tells her to duck all the way off.
Ggggrrrrrrrrr. šŸ˜‚
You know, Iā€™ve been thinking about this situation wondering why Pig and the Aunties didnā€™t take an Uber home. What I think is that with 45,000 happy country western music fans piling out of the stadium all at once, Uber may have not been able to pick them up or not been able to get near them. Ass said something about they couldnā€™t get Uber. Thereā€™s a couple things they could have done. One is to just wait a while for the crowds to thin out, the parking lot to empty, THEN get an Uber or taxi to get their asses home. There are so many options to getting to and from the airport too without inconveniencing your family. Especially when you have a disabled daughter who has sleep and anxiety issues. There are airport shuttle services, Uber, taxis, limousines. I have used these. I hated having to inconvenience my family picking me up at the airport. That would be 2 hours of driving time plus the time waiting at the airport. Pig is a few things though. Sheā€™s stupid, she doesnā€™t plan well, sheā€™s entitled, and apparently has no empathy for others. Remember when she called out poor Lurch to retrieve Abbieā€™s laptop in the mud that Abbie threw out the window? With all of their money, they can afford to buy another laptop or device for Abbie, pay for a taxi or Uber, etc. And they can certainly wait for those crowds to thin out before catching any kind of ride home since they had not planned well beforehand.

Hey is anybody curious about how helpful Pig was in California? Wouldnā€™t you love to get the truth from that post op friend of hers? I canā€™t see Pig waiting on her hoof and hoof. Not her nature.

Regardless, I see Pig is home. And you know she is going to be a super tired, cranky dirty bitchy pig for a while. Best everyone stay out of her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I did see Lauren talk about her trip. Hung out with health conscious people who were up at 6 a.m every morning to walk several miles with no hangovers. Seems like a totally different group than Big Pā€™s huns lol. Not a huge fan of Laurenā€™s but good for her. She is putting Big P to shame since her group acts like a bunch of misfit sorority girls.
And the only things that Pig and her have in common is that neither of the husbands has a real job. Piggy is also so jealous that LB's kids aren't extremely IDD like Abby. They both look normal. But she also works with her kids constantly. Ella is really smart and talkative.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And the only things that Pig and her have in common is that neither of the husbands has a real job. Piggy is also so jealous that LB's kids aren't extremely IDD like Abby. They both look normal. But she also works with her kids constantly. Ella is really smart and talkative.
Yeah I don't really know much about Lauren beyond the weight loss stuff. I just find it interesting that the two of them are on such opposite tracks.
P is on the train to #600PoundTown while Lauren has debarked the train and left the station.
And although I have never attempted to deep dive their comments and posts, I never see P cheering on Lauren, or Lauren liking P's recent plus size confidence crap. It has to be awkward AF and I love it. šŸ„° šŸ„°

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I love the way her followers say, ā€˜I wish I knew you were there, I live right near there, we could have met up.ā€™ Like sheā€™s going to go meet random strangers outside of the airport. They wouldnā€™t have been able to get to the gate.

If I was stuck overnight at an airport, the last thing I would do is blast it on social media. I may say something here, but FB and IG, no thank you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine seeing this coming at you in the airport? She looks insane.

View attachment 2942421
All her pictures with her mouth open makes her look more IDD than Abbie, although I don't think she is profound, severe maybe. Also I think H.G Tudor could have a field day analyzing her, probably could compare her to Meghan Markle. But FAS and many of the gene mutations seem to fit her perfectly.

But what a witch she is to make Asswipe wake Abbie while she is sleeping to pick up her PigcarcussplicedwithGodzillaandagorilla. She has never shown to be a good mum, even in the beginning I could tell she faking it for the videos. They were always out when Abbie was at home either with GB or having therapy. They only seemed to film when the therapy or stayed home when it made them look good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ya..I'm sure Priscilla was all torn up about not being home to help out....she checked out of that marriage and motherhood a loooooong time ago Asa...who do you think you're kidding?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ya..I'm sure Priscilla was all torn up about not being home to help out....she checked out of that marriage and motherhood a loooooong time ago Asa...who do you think you're kidding?
Yea.. I dont like Asshat but I dont see how he keeps from losing his cool.. the lone caregiver for Abbie, while towing the jeep, while filming a VLOG... and Pig kept calling acting like she wished she was there.... yea.. I bet she does.

I wonder if one day Asshat will lose it all and do something unexpected.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
WOW.
What a clusterfuck that was!

Isaiah is an infant. Seriously. Almost 23 years old and cannot handle anything. Cannot even follow simple instructions, like leave the key fob.

And its vlogs like these that make me scratch my head. All the money they have, they don't have roadside assistance? They couldn't find a shop there in Tampa to have it towed to, and worked on while GB was in training?
Ms. bleeping Bucket List Yelp Queen couldnt find a shop or dealer?
Nooooooo. We're going to rent a trailer, drive 6 hours, have GB rent a car instead.

They spend hundreds every week on food, and nothing else.
Make it make sense!! o_Oo_O

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Twin birds sent Asswipe's way. That's for the Adult changing table crap...he used it, we all know it.
1715985563106.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What would happen if GB had to figure this stuff out for himself? And Asa had to drive 45 minutes each way to get the key fob from the hotel room? And what did Abbie do while he was putting the Jeep on the tow? He mentioned twice about the adult changing table.

Also, it wouldnā€™t hurt if Cilla was around once in awhile to watch Abbie in case of instances such as this.

Even though I think GB is a man-child, itā€™s not his responsibility to babysit Abbie. Who am I kidding, Cilla would call Candy to help her if Asa had to suddenly leave.

• Heart
  • Sick
Asa shows the changing station in the bathroom and then tells Abbie that you don't need that. 10 sec later Abbie is standing sideways with her massive diaper obvisouly showing through those tight-ass leggings. Why do they lie about stuff like this when it's obvious? It's better to say nothing at all than lie. It's gaslighting the audience. Again, saying nothing at all is appropriate, but talking about it and lying about it is just crazy as hell. Unless Abbie has a cottage cheese butt already, that's a diaper, and we have seen it many times when her shirt is up a little.

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 6.35.33ā€ÆPM.png
[Q

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 6.35.47ā€ÆPM.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Asa shows the changing station in the bathroom and then tells Abbie that you don't need that. 10 sec later Abbie is standing sideways with her massive diaper obvisouly showing through those tight-ass leggings. Why do they lie about stuff like this when it's obvious? It's better to say nothing at all than lie. It's gaslighting the audience. Again, saying nothing at all is appropriate, but talking about it and lying about it is just crazy as hell. Unless Abbie has a cottage cheese butt already, that's a diaper, and we have seen it many times when her shirt is up a little.

View attachment 2942563[Q

View attachment 2942560
I think Abbie does need changing.. but could Asshat put her on a changing table? Not even sure how he changes her diapers. I would think she just stands?

Would the changing table be used more for people who dont have use of their legs?
---
What would happen if GB had to figure this stuff out for himself? And Asa had to drive 45 minutes each way to get the key fob from the hotel room? And what did Abbie do while he was putting the Jeep on the tow? He mentioned twice about the adult changing table.

Also, it wouldnā€™t hurt if Cilla was around once in awhile to watch Abbie in case of instances such as this.

Even though I think GB is a man-child, itā€™s not his responsibility to babysit Abbie. Who am I kidding, Cilla would call Candy to help her if Asa had to suddenly leave.
I wonder what he did with Abbie as well.. probably locked her in the car with a bunch of snacks and magazines.

• Heart
  • Sick
Iā€™ve been out of the loop on here since the crazy storm blew through the Houston area yesterday. Hope all my Houston area Tattlers faired well through it. We are still without electricity 24 hours later.
Having to use my husbandā€™s cell phone hotspot to get on here. He obviously has a better cell phone provider. šŸ¤£

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.