Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ASSa's response: Remember Abbie isn't like the rest of us. We had to teach her how to use a spoon, how to feed herself. She needs to learn these things in compartments.
Ok ASSa, she learnt how to use a spoon and eat when she was 8. It has been 11 years now. What happened in those years? Oh it was JSA's fault was it, to put her in a corner to put on pen caps, something you didn't want Abbie to be doing because she needs to learn skills for college. Oh wait you decided that she SHOULD be doing that now for vocational lifeskills home school. Ok what else have you taught her in these 11 years ASSA? To cut a banana and clip her own seatbelt only for you to take over and do it for her.

What else have you taught her? Sign wrestle and magazine?
Omg you reminded me! Remember the banana cutting & the juicer? Haven't seen those in awhile. Gone like Big P's peloton....😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Priscilla, while you’re away, the women are flocking to your beefcake of a husband. 85 women responded to his Wrangler quail video vs. two men. Stay away too long and he’ll be snatched up!

View attachment 2940856

While Cilla served as a misplaced Florence Nightingale, post-op Katie looked so much fresher than Big P. Piggy seems to talk down to her host. Katie taught her a new game and Piggy had to brag about winning. She’s such a gracious guest. I’m confident all of her “friends“ know to step lightly around her.

Katie is 49 years old and shines against matronly PMFM.

View attachment 2940859
49!?!?!?!?!? I always assumed this hun was mid 30s.
---
View attachment 2940882She is stuck at the Dallas Airport overnight.
I'm suprised AW wasn't summoned to hit the road with Sweet Girl to pick up the pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm already cringing at the "mom is home" vlog, and all the out of breath lisping we'll hear as she tells her tale of travel woes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Morning all! Busy week so I'm out of the loop but the Beast was stuck in Dallas?! Awe...too bad so sad. 😂
Could you imagine the spectacle, seeing that gigantic woman crammed into a chair, snoring and snorting mouth agape?
Damn. I'd love it lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Paybacks a b*tch Big P. Asa seemed so beside himself in the last vlog with full care of Abbie AGAIN! You keep having back to back trips leaving your special needs daughter to be cared for by her father. Boo hoo you have to hang out at an airport for several hours. Why don’t you switch places with Asa. You would be going bonkers with Abbie right now. Not a huge fan of Asa’s but he has to be getting fed up with all the trips. What a great mom you are…NOT!!!!
YES!
Can we just chat for a minute about the chaos that Pig caused?
Atha drags Abbie out after midnight to pick the Three Jackassaneers up from the concert. Pig didn’t want to pay for a $175 Uber. Nevermind, there were three of them, they could have split the cost…and CCLB is always quick to pass out the cash and likely would have paid for the whole thing. She wouldn’t pay for an Uber that would have kept her disabled kid in bed, but she will shell out the cash for a last minute flight across the country? Oookay.
Anyways, it was clear Abbie had already been medicated and was well on her way to sleep, if she wasn’t already when Atha played taxi driver. Pig does a Live when she gets home, and Abbie is awake and eeeehhhhh eeeehhhhh eehhhh’ing in the background.
Next vlog. Abbie’s birthday..She sleeps until noon. She is shown napping.
Last nights vlog…Atha says Abbie was in bed early and that is why she was awake at 5 am. I call bullshit. They woke Abbie up. Who was going to stay with her if she remained sleeping? Izzy? Maybe..
So, now we have Sweet Girl having an off day, getting “punished” by a father who is beyond tired and out of patience.
Why?
Pig. That’s why.
Pig gets what Pig wants regardless of how it affects her kid that has major issues on her best days.
I hope Atha leaves a pile of dishes in the sink for Pig to come home to. I pray she has the nerve to complain, prods him to apologize and he, in turn, tells her to duck all the way off.
Ggggrrrrrrrrr. 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
YES!
Atha drags Abbie out after midnight to pick the Three Jackassaneers up from the concert. Pig didn’t want to pay for a $175 Uber. Nevermind, there were three of them, they could have split the cost…and CCLB is always quick to pass out the cash and likely would have paid for the whole thing. She wouldn’t pay for an Uber that would have kept her disabled kid in bed, but she will shell out the cash for a last minute flight across the country? Oookay.
Anyways, it was clear Abbie had already been medicated and was well on her way to sleep, if she wasn’t already when Atha played taxi driver. Pig does a Live when she gets home, and Abbie is awake and eeeehhhhh eeeehhhhh eehhhh’ing in the background.
Last nights vlog…Atha says Abbie was in bed early and that is why she was awake at 5 am. I call bullshit. They woke Abbie up. Who was going to stay with her if she remained sleeping? Izzy? Maybe..
So, now we have Sweet Girl having an off day, getting “punished” by a father who is beyond tired and out of patience.
Why?
Pig. That’s why.
Pig gets what Pig wants regardless of how it affects her kid that has major issues on her best days.
I hope Atha leaves a pile of dishes in the sink for Pig to come home to. I pray she has the nerve to complain, prods him to apologize and he, in turn, tells her to duck all the way off.
Ggggrrrrrrrrr. 😂
Glorious, Meow!!!

I really think A had the right idea 22 years ago when he said he didn’t want to be married anymore. Besides being literally a handful, she is a pain in the ass handful. I admit I have been spoiled in my life and I have been known to spoil my kids, but I never got to her level. And I don’t believe I was entitled.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
YES!
Why?
Pig. That’s why.
Ggggrrrrrrrrr. 😂
I thought the same thing about Abby getting up to take pig to the airport. Who was going to stay with her if she was asleep? They wouldn’t leave her home alone, would they? I also think they woke her up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Glorious, Meow!!!

I really think A had the right idea 22 years ago when he said he didn’t want to be married anymore. Besides being literally a handful, she is a pain in the ass handful. I admit I have been spoiled in my life and I have been known to spoil my kids, but I never got to her level. And I don’t believe I was entitled.
You don't have a single entitled bone in your body. ❤
I am so over Pig and her me, me, me tit.
Atha…pick me up. Atha, fix me breakfast. Atha, pack my suitcase. Atha, apologize for yelling at me. Bish…STFU!
I may or may not be a tad hormonal, can ya tell?
Imma get myself a peanut butter cup or 12 and settle my soul. 😂
I thought the same thing about Abby getting up to take pig to the airport. Who was going to stay with her if she was asleep? They wouldn’t leave her home alone, would they? I also think they woke her up.
I don’t think they would leave her by herself. I hope not. They have black duct tape on the freezer. If she can’t be trusted with a freakin’ fridge while they are home…you know what I mean?
They know how it looks. They know what they are doing. They jack that young ladies schedule up all the time to pacify Pig and her desires.

• Heart
  • Angry
I think Isaiah was off to Tampa for training when A took Cilla to the airport. Then A had to pick up Isaiah and the broken down jeep sometime that day or the next. With poor confused Abbie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree with all of you regarding Big P. She is special kind of witch.
And this may be a coincidence, but as P has been cranking out all these #Plussize #confident reels, Lauren is going just as hard the other way. Posting about the fake confidence she used to pretend to have. The dangers of accessive alcohol. Not knowing the crap ingredients that were in the foods she used to eat, building strength and stamina, etc etc.
I do not see any in person reunions between these two anytime soon. But I wish we could! 🙏🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have been binging the last few days on crazy people on airplanes and airports. Folks getting kicked off planes, screaming down the aisle, etc. I would love to see her on that!
Why is her shirt all greasy around the neck? Sweating like a pig no dou
Bahahahaha!!!! According to Twatty's stories, as of 25 minutes ago, she is still in California 😂 😂 😂 😂 Flights are cancelled and delayed. Poor dear will be waiting for a while, it seems.

She could always set up a quicky SL "stop and shop for my slop" booth in the airport and peddle her crap to all the other people waiting.
---
Looks like all thecdrool ran out of the right side of hrr fat mouth. Not very water, I mean drool proof is the Slimylife pig lipsthicks, huh?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is her shirt all greasy around the neck? Sweating like a pig no dou

She could always set up a quicky SL "stop and shop for my slop" booth in the airport and peddle her crap to all the other people waiting.
I think that's shadows from her huge noggin and cattle tags.
---
1000031308.jpg

The beast is back!!!
---
Is she saying "welcome home" to herself?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Look at the state of the Pig coming back from cleaning out all the vending machines in the DFW airport. STILL not too tired for the open mouth MLM hun pose... filters turned up high with Marge Simpson doo.

IMG_1320.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I agree with all of you regarding Big P. She is special kind of witch.
And this may be a coincidence, but as P has been cranking out all these #Plussize #confident reels, Lauren is going just as hard the other way. Posting about the fake confidence she used to pretend to have. The dangers of accessive alcohol. Not knowing the crap ingredients that were in the foods she used to eat, building strength and stamina, etc etc.
I do not see any in person reunions between these two anytime soon. But I wish we could! 🙏🙏
I did see Lauren talk about her trip. Hung out with health conscious people who were up at 6 a.m every morning to walk several miles with no hangovers. Seems like a totally different group than Big P’s huns lol. Not a huge fan of Lauren’s but good for her. She is putting Big P to shame since her group acts like a bunch of misfit sorority girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She understands very little. And if she wants to do that bird/worm table task her way, why not let her. I guess he had a rocky day with her and she had all kinds of behavior that he didn’t respond well to.

Should she be in some sort of a year-round day program? A day program that doesn’t concentrate on vocational skills but daily activities, like really fixing her breakfast, dressing herself, washing her face and hands, brushing her teeth, toileting(?), brushing her hair, making a bed, etc. Instead of feeding fish, watering the plants, gathering quail eggs, etc. At 19, does she need timeout?

I have a feeling Asa is growing tired of these constant trips of Cilla’s where he is the sole caregiver.
I t
YES!
Why?
Pig. That’s why.
Ggggrrrrrrrrr. 😂
I couldn’t agree with you more. Her thoughts are never on her family like she tends to preach, but on herself and what she wants. Not a fan of Asa, but he does it all while she flits from one trip, concert or nail appointment to another and when she does come home, she’s still tapped out! I cannot imagine having to be parent 24/7 to poor Abbie-it cannot be easy and it must be very tiring. It’s not something that should be left up to one person when there is also another very capable, albeit selfish, parent available.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Right now it's just me and Mr BB home, I let him spoil me and he just doesn't know it. Like how sweet he was to get me a new bottle of my favorite fragrance and not even know it. Somehow he just doesn't understand why perfume can cost so much, so why worry him with details. He might suspect something since I made him a pot of gumbo, his fav!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.