Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video
But whats the point? Why make her to do these task? She’s not interested. They didn’t do this with Isaiah. If you want her to come outside, ask her. Ask if he she wants to water the plants don’t make her do it because you need content ass.

Lmao he had to bring up the basketball activity. Typical. Btw my break lasted 2 days, I had to come comment on this ridiculous vlog. :LOL:

Oh she understands time out now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Great, another vlog of Abbie probably watering the wall/Ass/her foot.
Exactly!!
Just as he says that she's the best waterer in town...
1000005870.jpg

This happens. 😆 🤣 😂
Again, way to show off precisely just how profoundly Intellectually Disabled Abbie really is.
He's always showcasing it yet tells us about her great progress. 😆 🤣 😂 I personally believe in what I see way more than what I hear.
Andddd... in addition to suddenly understanding what medication is and what it does, she's finally being punished for her behaviors and understanding exactly what punishment is and why she's in trouble.
😆 🤣 😂
She must have been wild as hell and I love it. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
But whats the point? Why make her to do these task? She’s not interested. They didn’t do this with Isaiah. If you want her to come outside, ask her. Ask if he she wants to water the plants don’t make her do it because you need content ass.

Lmao he had to bring up the basketball activity. Typical. Btw my break lasted 2 days, I had to come comment on this ridiculous vlog. :LOL:

Oh she understands time out now.
She understands very little. And if she wants to do that bird/worm table task her way, why not let her. I guess he had a rocky day with her and she had all kinds of behavior that he didn’t respond well to.

Should she be in some sort of a year-round day program? A day program that doesn’t concentrate on vocational skills but daily activities, like really fixing her breakfast, dressing herself, washing her face and hands, brushing her teeth, toileting(?), brushing her hair, making a bed, etc. Instead of feeding fish, watering the plants, gathering quail eggs, etc. At 19, does she need timeout?

I have a feeling Asa is growing tired of these constant trips of Cilla’s where he is the sole caregiver.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In the picture of her legs whilst sitting in that chair....you can't even tell she has any kneecaps...its just like huge mounds of fat...so gross...
We've all seen how disgusting she is in so many photos. How the Hell is this mess a beauty guide...I know we've all wondered and said it ..but how???? Really how???
Slime doesn't care What she looks like as long as she stays in the top of the heap. Money, money , money. They tried to get her to improve herself when they sent her the Peloton as a prize for one of her accomplishments. I remember how she couldn't wait for it to arrive and then she only used it 5 times, I think. IDIOT!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
New video
A few questions:

1. Why can't that selfish twit drive herself to the airport or take an Uber? Why must Tubby and Abbie have to have upheaval in their lives for her to go off on yet another on a jolly after a weeked of Twatty relaxing even more than she already does?

2. If Abbie and Tubby ate breakfast at Denny's before the sun came up and again around 11:30, according to Tubby's watch, were going to have leftovers for lunch, what did they eat in between that required the frying pan which was on the stovetop?

3. Why do they have what appears to be three A/C units in the coop area? There are two by the pool pump and one at the far end? That is not a large enough home to have three units. It makes no sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't comment here much because I stopped watching but this video popped up.
I can't believe how big Abbie is now!
I see Priscilla is still taking off on her drinking " work" Get togethers.
So that means Asa...is bathing/ showering Abbie??? I'm beyond disgusted by that . How can that sit well with family. No Father should be bathing his 18 yr old daughter .

Priscilla clearly didn't want anything to do with Abbie. Then hire a female aid to help Abbie with her hygiene .
although I did notice Abbies filthy finger nails...at Denny's so she went to bed dirty, obviously Priscilla was too busy to help shower Abbie before bed.
APS...is slacking.

• Sick
I am personally offended (and that doesn't happen easily) that she is now asking me to involve my faith...my prayers...to get her back to Jacksonville without a flight delay? Get an F'in grip lady. Does your audacity know no bounds?
I think it would be great for her to have to be stuck in an airport overnight in an all too small seat. But she’d probably buy her way into a VIP lounge and drink the night away.

Her perfectly selfish prayer, “Dear God, make my flights home without inconvenience. And may all my followers lift me up in prayer.”

• Haha
  • Sick
I think it would be great for her to have to be stuck in an airport overnight in an all too small seat. But she’d probably buy her way into a VIP lounge and drink the night away.

Her perfectly selfish prayer, “Dear God, make my flights home without inconvenience. And may all my followers lift me up in prayer.”
Our 25 y/o daughter flew out to meet my husband and me in Orlando a few weeks ago. She had an Uber pick her up from our home in NJ at 4am to get her to the Philadelphia airport 2 hours prior to her 7am flight. Long story short...a number of flight delays later due to aircraft maintenance (Gosh I hate when they tell you that!) her flight finally took off 12 hours later...at 7pm. By the time she met us at our hotel in Disney it was 9:45pm and she lost an entire day in the parks. Luckily, Disney understood her plight and gave her $150 on a Disney gift card to use in the future so she didn't lose any money.

Should I have taken to social media to ask for prayers for my young daughter, who was forced to sleep/eat/worry all alone in an big-city airport?
Four out of the six of us in the family have access to the lounges, but unfortunately, she is not one of them. She survived, and no doubt grew from the experience. P is a total waste of space and a spoiled child.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Bahahahaha!!!! According to Twatty's stories, as of 25 minutes ago, she is still in California 😂 😂 😂 😂 Flights are cancelled and delayed. Poor dear will be waiting for a while, it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe ass has his parties in a bunch because he has court coming up soon again concerning paying Abbie for her appearances in the vlog and the court monitor’s recommendations. 🤣🤣🤣 the court, obviously doesn’t think that she’s an adult as she requires a guardian secondary to her severe IDD.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Priscilla, while you’re away, the women are flocking to your beefcake of a husband. 85 women responded to his Wrangler quail video vs. two men. Stay away too long and he’ll be snatched up!

IMG_6593.jpeg

While Cilla served as a misplaced Florence Nightingale, post-op Katie looked so much fresher than Big P. Piggy seems to talk down to her host. Katie taught her a new game and Piggy had to brag about winning. She’s such a gracious guest. I’m confident all of her “friends“ know to step lightly around her.

Katie is 49 years old and shines against matronly PMFM.

BFAA14C0-1D6F-4085-AE11-2C2214402A5E.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
pigshit is out of control. Her entitlement, bitchiness & ridiculous expectations of everyone kissing her gigantic flabby arse are laughable. Not for the folks that deal with her though. I doubt she prompts (happy) laughter in anyone. Laughter AT her, of course!
That lady she used as an excuse to get away from Abbie travelled to help nurse :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: looks in her 30s in the above pic. Pig as always looks like a 60+ sow with skin, hair, finger & weight issues 😁:poop:🐷
It isn't my imagination, I feel certain. I have disliked them since I first saw them but it was not the passionate true hate I feel now. pigshit - in every sighting in or out of her sty - drips witch in every single photo. Sure I dislike her, for real (which I have never felt before for someone I have never met) but she has gotten so much worse just lately, right? She is a nasty selfish lazy stupid conceited witch & it shows in her eyes. 👀:m

• Heart
View attachment 2940882She is stuck at the Dallas Airport overnight.
Paybacks a b*tch Big P. Asa seemed so beside himself in the last vlog with full care of Abbie AGAIN! You keep having back to back trips leaving your special needs daughter to be cared for by her father. Boo hoo you have to hang out at an airport for several hours. Why don’t you switch places with Asa. You would be going bonkers with Abbie right now. Not a huge fan of Asa’s but he has to be getting fed up with all the trips. What a great mom you are…NOT!!!!

• Heart
View attachment 2940882She is stuck at the Dallas Airport overnight.
OMG.. thats close to me! It's brutal to be stuck at any airport..much less DFW... but it's just what Pig deserves! I hope she doesn't get permanently wedged in a chair. Worse yet.. all the eating places close at night.. and bars... she is probably cleaning out the vending machines..lol.

• Haha
Priscilla, while you’re away, the women are flocking to your beefcake of a husband. 85 women responded to his Wrangler quail video vs. two men. Stay away too long and he’ll be snatched up!

View attachment 2940856

While Cilla served as a misplaced Florence Nightingale, post-op Katie looked so much fresher than Big P. Piggy seems to talk down to her host. Katie taught her a new game and Piggy had to brag about winning. She’s such a gracious guest. I’m confident all of her “friends“ know to step lightly around her.

Katie is 49 years old and shines against matronly PMFM.

View attachment 2940859
I can smell his bad breath just looking at this pic of Ass. And his soft meaty moist neck fat is showing...🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Exactly!!
Just as he says that she's the best waterer in town...
View attachment 2940648
This happens. 😆 🤣 😂
Again, way to show off precisely just how profoundly Intellectually Disabled Abbie really is.
He's always showcasing it yet tells us about her great progress. 😆 🤣 😂 I personally believe in what I see way more than what I hear.
Andddd... in addition to suddenly understanding what medication is and what it does, she's finally being punished for her behaviors and understanding exactly what punishment is and why she's in trouble.
😆 🤣 😂
She must have been wild as hell and I love it. 😆
ASSa's response: Remember Abbie isn't like the rest of us. We had to teach her how to use a spoon, how to feed herself. She needs to learn these things in compartments.
Ok ASSa, she learnt how to use a spoon and eat when she was 8. It has been 11 years now. What happened in those years? Oh it was JSA's fault was it, to put her in a corner to put on pen caps, something you didn't want Abbie to be doing because she needs to learn skills for college. Oh wait you decided that she SHOULD be doing that now for vocational lifeskills home school. Ok what else have you taught her in these 11 years ASSA? To cut a banana and clip her own seatbelt only for you to take over and do it for her.

What else have you taught her? Sign wrestle and magazine?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm surprised they haven't deleted this comment yet. In response to her overnighting at the airport FB post.

1715928930230.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.