Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's about 5 mins from their house...$175 ? Was that because of the time of day X 3 passengers. Anyone familiar with Uber pricing?
Bogey, looks like we thinking the same thing. I bet you're right about the dump truck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just went and watched:

Making memories? With how much she drinks I'm suprised she remembers what she ate for 3rd lunch.

She dotes on and on about Summer and refers to Abbie as "the girl".

She's so confident. Confident enough to "wear the crop top". Using filters in every post is not confidence.

"Thank you for supporting me in everything I do" translation: thank you for buying my slop so I can do all the thingth.

The Uber probably cost $175 because to accommodate her and CCLB they would have needed to send a dump truck.
Your post led me to the Googles.
Search: Obese woman in back of dump truck.
I did not find exactly what I was looking for, but there was this. 😂👇🏼😂
photo-output.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It took a while, but he is finally finding himself backed into the corner with his typical teen narrative. Which is it AW?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's about 5 mins from their house...$175 ? Was that because of the time of day X 3 passengers. Anyone familiar with Uber pricing?
Bogey, looks like we thinking the same thing. I bet you're right about the dump truck.
Uber is known to jack the prices up after events such as concerts, football games, etc. I have been a victim of this circumstance after a concert in Biloxi. We were about a mile away from our hotel. We did what Pig would never do…We walked. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Any sign of a Happy Birthday to Abbie?

I have so many things that I'd love to post on their social media pages if I wasn't banned on all of them. What they need to do is give her baby toys to play with rather than trying to treat her like a 19 year old. It seems like they want to get rid of her disability when it's convenient for them and other times she's a disabled toddler when it benefits them.
I used to be on the Abbie needs toys train but at this point she doesn’t really show interest in much but shredding. They should give her a boombox so she can turn it on and off. I think she would like something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Any sign of a Happy Birthday to Abbie?

I used to be on the Abbie needs toys train but at this point she doesn’t really show interest in much but shredding. They should give her a boombox so she can turn it on and off. I think she would like something like that.

1000030763.jpg

It's Abbie's favorite? What, did she tell you that on her ipad?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Fathering Contradiction.

Which is it ASSa? She used to do it so he should do it now after how long of not putting rings and toys in the pool. But in another response you acknowledged interests change.

1000051742.jpg

1000051741.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Happy Mother’s Day Tattlers!!!!

Mother Dearest is back from her hours long country concert looking like a drunk & wet blow up doll. Living like a young adult with no responsibilities

Raving about her crop top with the bow on the back and southern bell blue skirt. “Your confidence will shine through” as she has the most uneasy look on her face.

“The girl is still awake” so informal you would think she didn’t birth Abbie.
“Summer got me the most beautiful flowers for Mother’s Day” so informal you would think she birthed Summer instead.

And $175 was too expensive for a Uber?? so she inconveniences her husband and disabled daughter at midnight to come pick up her rag tag group of grannies

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2931216

It's Abbie's favorite? What, did she tell you that on her ipad?
I swear he's using some kinda slimming filter on Abbie.....
---

Mother Dearest is back from her hours long country concert looking like a drunk & wet blow up doll. Living like a young adult with no responsibilities

Raving about her crop top with the bow on the back and southern bell blue skirt. “Your confidence will shine through” as she has the most uneasy look on her face.

“Summer got me the most beautiful flowers for Mother’s Day” so informal you would think she birthed Summer instead.

And $175 was too expensive for a Uber?? so she inconveniences her husband and disabled daughter at midnight to come pick up her rag tag group of grannies
Who in the hell wants to see Pig and that huge gut hanging out in a damn crop top?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well I do know Uber offers XL vehicles which cost more. 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Was Boy Wonder didn't pick Twatty up? On date or "busy" in the tit shack with incel activities that couldn't be disturbed 🧐 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear he's using some kinda slimming filter on Abbie.....
---

Who in the hell wants to see Pig and that huge gut hanging out in a damn crop top?
Nobody did. Including herself. Which is why she kept pulling her crop top down and kept pulling her skirt up over her gunt. And of course whenever she has to “wear the outfit” her viewers to DEATH, it means she is extremely insecure

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So, Mexican party with Abbies friends and family.
Interesting. I thought Grabby G moved away?
And who is the couple with the little girl? (The woman is wedged between G and the other man) I have never seen them before. Camp people? New respite worker? We know they aren't friends of the Gruesome Twosome or we would have seen them before. Plus they'd be at the other end of the table, not down with GB and crew.
:unsure: :unsure:

Screenshot 2024-05-12 4.01.43 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was Boy Wonder didn't pick Twatty up? On date or "busy" in the tit shack with incel activities that couldn't be disturbed 🧐 🧐

Shak Boi probably just used the excuse of he has work in the morning & then proceeded to scroll thru his gay dating apps while the house was empty

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, Mexican party with Abbies friends and family.
Interesting. I thought Grabby G moved away?
And who is the couple with the little girl? (The woman is wedged between G and the other man) I have never seen them before. Camp people? New respite worker? We know they aren't friends of the Gruesome Twosome or we would have seen them before. Plus they'd be at the other end of the table, not down with GB and crew.
:unsure: :unsure:

View attachment 2931685
Is the little girl Brandi's daughter? She looks like Brandi.

ETA on second glance she looks like G? I have no freaking clue who she is lol.

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t Grabby have some family in Jax? I remember a niece at his going away party. His whole being gives me creepy vibes.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.