Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Sounds like shes starting the whole peri menopause thing. I developed a fear of heights and some anxiety around flying (mostly from realizing how high up I am). It's nothing like my son or future daughter in law go through though.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

lillibb

VIP Member
I took a look at what Asswipe is hawking at Amazon..apparently they don't check out their influencers beforehand.
They must only look at numbers and not the integrity of who they approve of. I imagine there's a complaint site somewhere.

• Heart

Billiarty

Chatty Member
Their seats are all warm and waiting for them in hell. He's working desperately to have their asses in everyone's face, multiple fb pages, Amazon influencer, mulitple youtube channels. they're both sickening and Abs suffers for it. Izzy might be ok if he can find the right man to help him grow as a person, he won't get that from Asswipe, he's a loser and always has been.
Since we're talking about Tiddy boy, would he be a top or bottom? He tries (hard) to exert dominance calling his mummy Sweetie and all.

• Haha

Katiebean70

My family got hit pretty hard with mental illnesses. My grandma was depressed and in and out of hospital. My brother has autism. I have bi polar and have been in and out of hospital. Not to mention getting ETC shocks which has messed with my memory. My daughter is autistic. My brother has depression and anxiety. My other daughter has anxiety. My great grandfather was ..I hate to say it just plain crazy. Great genetics huh? 🤪😁

• Sad
  • Wow

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
It's a retirement account through your employer.. some employers may give a matching amount. If you take money out of it tho and are under 59 (I think) there is a hefty penalty to pay. I'm wondering how Pig could have much in a 401k.. she is in her 40's now.. they haven't worked for what .. 10 years? What types of jobs did she have when she did work? Didn't she deliver groceries?
She said something about Lowes in her Live. I didn’t watch it beyond that point.

• Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I just noticed that they are trying to match.
Almost 43 yrs old and trying to match clothes like teenagers would. How embarrassing! 😂
And what kind of Frankenstein shirt is Asa wearing? Zoom in on his sleeve.
What is that mess about? I've never seen that type of sleeve in my life.
They have matching outfits, gunts/dickdos and chins, all Tubby needs to do is fatten his hocks and the will truly be twinsies.

• Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Her PERFECT glow drops?! 🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 2897797
I need to know, what mental patient wants to look like this? Who knew that ginormous hausfrau chic was in this season🧐 The hair, the poorly applied makeup, the cheap earrings and THAT 100000000000% polyester frock that will melt the second it comes near the new firepit is not exactly what the Swifties are looking for😂😂 She looks like she could be a close relative of Frau Gerber from George

1714087545904.png
😂

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I thought she had trouble with the law for WRITING BAD CHECKS! She’s just a HORRIBLE PERSON!
She is a horrible person, but bouncing a check is a civil matter, she never went to a criminal court or had any kind of charge. There was no trouble with the law. It is/was a debt LOL.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
It is such a shame that she did not seek out traditional treatment for her basal cell carcinoma. If it continues to be left untreated it could destroy the underlying bone, affect nerves and head to her brain. These pictures are from 2013 and there was some evidence then. She has had a variety of careers in the beauty industry, including modeling. She is also a Navy veteran, so she should have health care benefits.

View attachment 2905977

View attachment 2905980
I read here that she decided to treat it holistically and apparently that isn't working. She's lucky if this doesn't end up metastasized elsewhere.

• Sad

Gmarie1988

Funny thing is she acts like traveling is a right once you're an empty nester. No, it's a privilege that comes with hard work and saving. Her life before FA and SL would have never lead to that much empty nester traveling. It's a double edged sword. She can travel because of Abbie, but THEY can't travel because of Abbie.
I think it's coming soon where they put abbie in a home.

• Heart

Billiarty

Chatty Member
Why does Abs need a black bra? So he babbles all the bull crapola about what Abs can do...and as Mr BB would say "he's so full of sh*t his eyes are brown."
She doesn't but seeing as Assa dressed her since P's away, he needs it more than her.

Screenshot_20240421_183326_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Fascinating that Farmer MaAss is now incubating eggs to see if they have been fertilized and will raise quail if he finds embryos. Piggy is dead set against eating home grown quail. He pointed out that she didn’t have a problem eating chicken on her salad today. She countered that she didn’t know or name the chicken. Then she asked him if he would eat their dogs or cat. She thinks everything is a pet.

When they discussed if quail would get along with chickens (for re-homing any new hatched chicks), AssA pondered if the quail would have “little Napoleon syndrome - the little guys so they’re bullies.” Ironic!

View attachment 2899724
He has very long teeth. They bug me

• Haha

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
The huns sure do love their filters. I especially love when they go haywire.

Filter on:

View attachment 2895184

Filter adjusting on the live:

View attachment 2895183

And I was amused on her last live she did when she said the only two people whose opinions matter to her is her husband and her mama. Ok. Then why did she have a major meltdown last week? And as far as her mama, I'm pretty sure even her mama doesn't like her. We know her husband sure as hell doesn't.

View attachment 2895215
A face that would melt steel. Truly. Imagine shooting a kid out of your beaver and it turning out looking like that. Damn. I bet it wasn't worth the stitches.

• Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
He's gonna quickly get caught up in his "pig is a good mom" lie. He was talking about her going on her mommy and me trip then caught himself "first you'll get Abbie ready, then you'll head out" . Vlog it or it didn't happen lil dick!!
I caught that too, lol.

• Heart