Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Twatty will have to diet down to get that excellent and fun exercise device around her girth 🧐 🐽😂🥴
---
Well, the gorgeous beauty experts have arrived at their luxury retreat complete with open bar and delicious hor d'oeuvres.

This is the face of Slimelife. Such glamour, luxury and opulance awaits you. Do you want to join?

View attachment 2900692View attachment 2900694View attachment 2900695
---

I forgot to add.....I'm not sure if that is a skirt on the redwoods of a Hun or if that is a blanket in the second picture 🧐 😂
Looks cheap and nasty. Where has Mega Pig escaped to now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Sweetums

VIP Member
If they are so precious about having clean cars, they need to pay the same mind to their own bodies. The whole family looks nasty dirty and their only regular "bathing" is when they flop about in the cement pond. Filthy beggers. Pretty sad when your vehicle's undercarriage is cleaner than your own.

That's a good one!

• Haha
  • Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
After the beasts left the picnic table crabfest, the other guests were finally able to relax, let loose and have some fun throwing quail eggs at each other. They were horrified to find the quail eggs were not fresh and their clothes and hair stunk to high heaven reeking of rotten quail eggs. Fortunately there were two eggs left. Next morning the beasts woke up to find someone had egged their vehicles during the night. There were shells near their cars that strangely looked like quail egg shells. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. The End. Gary denies knowing anything about it and thanked the Beasts profusely for their generous and thoughtful gifts. 🪺🍳🥚🥚

• Haha

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
In her constant seeking of celebrity, Big P responds to her spray tan salon by sharing a photo:

View attachment 2893465View attachment 2893466

Apparently she was sprayed cappuccino colored. And the music they post with her photo, which she promptly shared is from the chorus of ‘She’s a Beauty’:

View attachment 2893474
How proud! So far Cilla Sue is the only client to respond and have her charming tan posted. Wonder why she didn’t present a bathing suit photo?
OMFG 🤣😂😅😂🤣😭😅 That's funny

• Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
More Facebook comments I wish she would stop lying for thay Cuck of a husband she has. I know he most likely knew this lady was pregnant before he left and ran back to Cilla. Does she want us to put proof that he did not take care of his child support like he was supposed to?
According to Reddit, on the Fathering Autism Snark page, they have a thread created by someone very close that provided proof to the mods there that she was who she said she is. Cilla is a lying beast of a woman. He knew about her the whole time.

1713395086847.png

1713395204448.png

• Angry
  • Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
I would like to have seen the look on the faces when Cilla got up to the trough and started her piggy grunting noises!!

• Haha
  • Sick

lillibb

VIP Member
[
We stopped at Buc-ees in the Panhandle a month or so ago. Like you, I won’t make a return visit..nothing interesting to me and wall-to wall people. And the parking lot…forget it! Safe trip back home, Miss Meow!
❤❤
Noir, I'm about 30 mins from there! Mr BB and his brother stopped in there a couple days ago for the Beef brisket sandwich. I passed, I think they're about 3ooo calories a sandwich. They were visiting relatives nearby. I live off the next exit going east.

• Heart

Runnergirl

OMG, Piggy is giving her “l’d like to thank the academy” speech! She’s a member of the Yelp Elite...one of her bucket list dreams! You can’t make this stuff up. Now that’s she is #2 in SlimeLife sales, she has to look elsewhere for her accolades.

View attachment 2907819

How did she receive this honor? Self-nomination. 🤭😂

View attachment 2907821

What special perks does this prestigious award offer? A shiny badge and invitations to ”exclusive” events.

View attachment 2907822

What did she have to do to earn this honor?

View attachment 2907830

Hey Piggy, #6 says Elite members can’t be business owners. What?! Don‘t you own YOUR OWN makeup business? All by yourself?! Criteria #5 you have a master’s degree in drinking. Congratulations!
Yelp elite status is for those who clearly don’t have day jobs!

• Heart

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
Hey there.
My aunt passed away. Her service is Saturday. We are also trying to manage as much of the estate side of things as we can while we are here.
Life is crazy.
A sad situation, but….
We are hoping to head home on Sunday and on our journey we are going to stop and see Ms. @Hotographer512 .❤😻❤ I am tho thuper exthited!
Thanks Maassives! You are changing lives. Bringing Tattlers together one thread after another!😂😂 Keep up the good work! Keep trying on dresses Pig. WooooHeeeeew!
PS. It was chilly today. Very chilly this evening. I love your state, Pug. Your fellow wild ass drivers…not so much.😂
I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. Keeping you in my thoughts.
---
Hey meow, I’m still giggling at this post!
Grift Shop, how perfect is that?!
I wrote a song about it.
To the melody of Candy Shop.
I thought I’d share so it would get out of my head!
Lol!

View attachment 2898032

View attachment 2898033

View attachment 2898034

View attachment 2898035

View attachment 2898036

View attachment 2898037
Absolutely stellar lyric writing. 🎖

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I found this while taking a break from painting!
At first I thought FlipsHerShit Mama was wearing a scarf with a forgotten chunk of pepperoni attached to it but then I realized it was the horses arm! 🐴:m

View attachment 2889728

View attachment 2889729
Her head is huge. She is so big that being next to the other huns she looks almost cartoonish. Her arm is as big as some of their heads and she's the size of at least two of them together.
---
To be fair you have to do makeup that dark for performances.
Maybe, but in all of the recitals I've gone to I've never seen any of my friends kids done up this way.

• Haha
  • Heart

Srsmom

VIP Member
Does anyone still have the GIF of Pig thinking she was actually doing this in the park? I could use a good laugh. 🤣

IMG_8884.jpeg

• Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
If someone knowingly writes a bad check, they can be charged with a crime. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Miss Piggy knowingly and deliberately wrote bad checks.
Well considering that most people know how much is in their checking account and don't overdraft checks on the regular. I would guess she did it multiple times when they were dead ass broke. The fact she went to court for it tells me she couldn't pay restitution to the bank.

@Lizaable90 or @PugliaLiving is there any way either of you can check back on the court documents or arrest record or what ever it was and tell us exactly what she did?