Fathering Autism #177 Pigcilla’s face is always changing, just like the tacky decor they are displaying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are Quail eggs really a bad gift? I know ppl love to give out their chickens eggs but as a gift idk.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Abbie was using her words and trying to communicate with them but gets ignored! I bet the other 23 hours and 50 minutes of the time of the day that we do not see them as they often claim, they are purposefully ignoring her and going about their own business.

View attachment 2894848
Just like they ignore her request to go to the bathroom as they are tired of having to constantly take her all the time so she frequently has accidents in her pants.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So are Quail eggs really a bad gift? I know ppl love to give out their chickens eggs but as a gift idk.
I’ll be honest that if a friend of mine brought me quail eggs I would think it was a lot of fun! The problem is you know that Assa handed over those eggs and expected to be fawned over and asked questions about them. He didn’t offer them as a fun gift, he offered them as something to make himself look interesting and unique and as a way to talk about himself and how ‘cool’ (he perceives himself to be) he is.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I'm betting it eats at them to know they've failed Abs. What do we see...maybe 5 mins of interaction with her? The kitchen stuff, her putting dishes away? I believe we aren't allowed to hear the prompting, we see she keeps looking at fatboy to see what she's to do next. Autism awareness my left butt cheek, he gives nothing. Exception: 'give up and put your kid on a sofa to shred magazines'. He'd go into shock if he visted a real home with parents that take better care of their child (@JunoandMaya ) All Asswipe has shown us is how to exploit a helpless child for riches and be a jerk while doing so.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The good thing about this Tattle site is we can just say what we want. I’m just going to say what I think. Those quail eggs as gifts? I don’t think they are a thoughtful or generous gift as far as Ass and Pig are concerned. Those beasts are neither thoughtful or generous. They decided to gift them because they were lying on the counter, they had nothing else they wanted them for, they were free, what better way to get rid of them? And are they wine drinkers? That bottle of wine was probably something they got free from a Slimelife gift or event. They are cheap, stingy, shallow people. Unless it comes to gifting themselves. Not Abbie. She still gets leftovers and cheap clothing.

I’ve never seen them give a thoughtful gift or an expensive gift. If anyone deserves one it was Summer. All the stuff she did for them. What did they give her? A candle? Fudge they “accidentally “ ate threw away. I couldn’t believe it when they forgot to give her anything. She babysat Abbie for days, housesat, took care of the pets. They really are disgusting and despicable. Not that it should come as a surprise the way they treated Ass’s other daughter. Tried to not pay child support? That’s low. And it’s breaking the law.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Ok, this tells my age, but who remembers this:

View attachment 2894970
"I saw it in the window and I just couldn't resist it" lol I loved The Carol Burnett Show!
---
As a give away by themselves? No. But in my opinion gifting them to a host is not a great idea. Literally they are 4 eggs worth. It takes 3 to equal one hen egg. He only did it so that he could pimp his channel and make himself look like he cares about being a "homesteader".

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This is a horrible picture of her. She looks like a fat Tootsie Roll.
I still can't get over the size of her lower legs and ankles (if there are any ankles under that blubber)
---
What the hell does this family have with showing their kids (or adult kids) on toilets? Apparently nothing is off the table with them.
The stupid i.mature Izzy showed himself gettin' off on the bidet. Guess he thought it was either cool or funny...who the hell knows

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I still can't get over the size of her lower legs and ankles (if there are any ankles under that blubber)
Twatty has gone from having cankles to thankles. It is extraordinary how her body is shaped. It demonstrates that she does absolutely zero body movement aside from her meaty hocks shoveling food into her gob. Most of their groceries seem to be delivered, she goes clothes shoppig in A RESTAURANT, the dogs are never walked, the only exercise seen with the Peloton is Tubby and Boy Wonder moving it from room to room. I think her only exercise is going to Costco to bulk buy more food and Tubby's wardrobe and doing drunken, sick pool tricks once or twice a season.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Twatty has gone from having cankles to thankles. It is extraordinary how her body is shaped. It demonstrates that she does absolutely zero body movement aside from her meaty hocks shoveling food into her gob. Most of their groceries seem to be delivered, she goes clothes shoppig in A RESTAURANT, the dogs are never walked, the only exercise seen with the Peloton is Tubby and Boy Wonder moving it from room to room. I think her only exercise is going to Costco to bulk buy more food and Tubby's wardrobe and doing drunken, sick pool tricks once or twice a season.
The next 10 years arebnot going to be kind to her if she doesn’t make some changes.

• Heart
The huns sure do love their filters. I especially love when they go haywire.

Filter on:

1713985125045.png

Filter adjusting on the live:

1713985100583.png

And I was amused on her last live she did when she said the only two people whose opinions matter to her is her husband and her mama. Ok. Then why did she have a major meltdown last week? And as far as her mama, I'm pretty sure even her mama doesn't like her. We know her husband sure as hell doesn't.

1713985971382.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Shak Bois suit was totally unsuitable for a Black Tie event - just shows how they have absolutely no idea. The sleeves of the jacket were far too long and he just looked small, squat and square.

• Haha
  • Heart
And I was amused on her last live she did when she said the only two people whose opinions matter to her is her husband and her mama. Ok. Then why did she have a major meltdown last week? And as far as her mama, I'm pretty sure even her mama doesn't like her. We know her husband sure as hell doesn't.

View attachment 2895215
Doesn't care what anyone thinks but can't get over and let go of the fact anyone questioned her about how she (by she I mean Ass) planted flowers.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Doesn't care what anyone thinks but can't get over and let go of the fact anyone questioned her about how she (by she I mean Ass) planted flowers.
Yeah like she waddles her fat ass out there every morning to check on her flowers. :rolleyes:

• Haha
The huns sure do love their filters. I especially love when they go haywire.

Filter on:

View attachment 2895184

Filter adjusting on the live:

View attachment 2895183

View attachment 2895215
A face that would melt steel. Truly. Imagine shooting a kid out of your beaver and it turning out looking like that. Damn. I bet it wasn't worth the stitches.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, she's so clever. A little not so subtle insult to those who questioned her potted plants. Both of them are so thinned skinned. I can't imagine going through life with the enormous chips they both have on their shoulders. She hangs out with her Huns all day talking about how SL has given her so much confidence but then turns around and for about 20 minutes has a toddler meltdown on her FB live because people are being mean to her. You can't make this tit up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.