Fathering Autism #177 Pigcilla’s face is always changing, just like the tacky decor they are displaying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GOOD GRAVY BOATS. That dress looked so different in video than it did in the obviously filtered pictures. Cillasue showed up on camera and I thought ‘That dress is STRAINING.’ and then a couple minutes later they’re talking about the wardrobe malfunction. ‘iT’s nOt TiGhT!’ She says. But the buttons are gaping. They have to be tacked shut. THAT IS THE WRONG SIZE DRESS FOR YOU.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Never have I ever had to staple my clothing. Who would actually know that something like that even exists?!!
There is a actual tool to keep those fattys from spilling out of their clothing. This world is a trip!

P said GB was going to find a wife. Hmmm. We know something you don't know. (in my sing song voice) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh and Asa is gifting his quails eggs. I have seen it all now!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Never have I ever had to staple my clothing. Who would actually know that something like that even exists?!!
There is a actual tool to keep those fattys from spilling out of their clothing. This world is a trip!

P said GB was going to find a wife. Hmmm. We know something you don't know. (in my sing song voice) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He would be immediately kicked off my invite list for bringing those creepy eggs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the going on a date was another lie. Who in their right mind would want to go on any kind of date with him after a little research on social media?
Can’t you just see some potential girlfriend (?) seeing that fool sitting on a bidet in one of his vlogs and saying “Yessir! That’s my baby! “

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t you just see some potential girlfriend (?) seeing that fool sitting on a bidet in one of his vlogs and saying “Yessir! That’s my baby! “
I haven’t seen the bidet vlog and I am equal parts curious and horrified to see it based on the comments here. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t seen the bidet vlog and I am equal parts curious and horrified to see it based on the comments here. 🤣
What the hell does this family have with showing their kids (or adult kids) on toilets? Apparently nothing is off the table with them.

• Haha
  • Sick

He needs to be kicked in his “quail eggs”. Who wears bright white button up collared shirt to an outdoor crab fest that is dumped out in a table for 20+ people to chow down on with no plates, or utensils. Of course his whiteness got stained. Dumbass.
---
What the hell does this family have with showing their kids (or adult kids) on toilets? Apparently nothing is off the table with them.
The weird and strange thing about Isaiah is that no one forced him into the bathroom so the world could see his pudgy ass on a toilet/bidet. The genius did it all by himself and all alone for views apparently. Well done son! Chip off the old greedy greasy block (of cheese).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah, Abbie just accidentally locks herself out of her voice by hitting buttons too quick.
Wow! Cilla looks like she’s pregnant with triplets. The last thing she needs to be going to is a feast with a trough full of food. She has to see how big she’s getting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
After the beasts left the picnic table crabfest, the other guests were finally able to relax, let loose and have some fun throwing quail eggs at each other. They were horrified to find the quail eggs were not fresh and their clothes and hair stunk to high heaven reeking of rotten quail eggs. Fortunately there were two eggs left. Next morning the beasts woke up to find someone had egged their vehicles during the night. There were shells near their cars that strangely looked like quail egg shells. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. The End. Gary denies knowing anything about it and thanked the Beasts profusely for their generous and thoughtful gifts. 🪺🍳🥚🥚

• Haha
I would like to have seen the look on the faces when Cilla got up to the trough and started her piggy grunting noises!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.