Fathering Autism #177 Pigcilla’s face is always changing, just like the tacky decor they are displaying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never have I ever had to staple my clothing. Who would actually know that something like that even exists?!!
There is a actual tool to keep those fattys from spilling out of their clothing. This world is a trip!

P said GB was going to find a wife. Hmmm. We know something you don't know. (in my sing song voice) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh and Asa is gifting his quails eggs. I have seen it all now!
MaAssive Tackiness!

Sure piggy, your top gaps but the dress isn’t too small. AssA to the rescue with his plastic tag gun. Tacky #1.

IMG_5281.jpeg

AssA’s host gift of quail eggs and wine. And his rolled up sleeves on his white blouse (yes, I said it.) GB mocking Papa MaAssive’s ‘swishiness’ in the background. Tacky #2

IMG_5285.jpeg

Golden Boy was tasked with purchasing a suit in preparation for a black and white event. I’m assuming it is a formal fundraising event for Catholic Charities and/or Camp Creepy. Piggy said there were rules to follow. So they come home with a light colored suit. He wears a dark shirt without a tie, but accessorizes with new sunglasses. And the best accessory, the yahoos without culture look like they’re going to send him off with the label still on the suit coat sleeve. Tacky #3.

IMG_5287.jpeg

Details about his formal event:

IMG_5293.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
In her constant seeking of celebrity, Big P responds to her spray tan salon by sharing a photo:

View attachment 2893465View attachment 2893466

Apparently she was sprayed cappuccino colored. And the music they post with her photo, which she promptly shared is from the chorus of ‘She’s a Beauty’:

View attachment 2893474
How proud! So far Cilla Sue is the only client to respond and have her charming tan posted. Wonder why she didn’t present a bathing suit photo?
This is a horrible picture of her. She looks like a fat Tootsie Roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
MaAssive Tackiness!

Sure piggy, your top gaps but the dress isn’t too small. AssA to the rescue with his plastic tag gun. Tacky #1.

View attachment 2894035

AssA’s host gift of quail eggs and wine. And his rolled up sleeves on his white blouse (yes, I said it.) GB mocking Papa MaAssive’s ‘swishiness’ in the background. Tacky #2

View attachment 2894036

Golden Boy was tasked with purchasing a suit in preparation for a black and white event. I’m assuming it is a formal fundraising event for Catholic Charities and/or Camp Creepy. Piggy said there were rules to follow. So they come home with a light colored suit. He wears a dark shirt without a tie, but accessorizes with new sunglasses. And the best accessory, the yahoos without culture look like they’re going to send him off with the label still on the suit coat sleeve. Tacky #3.

View attachment 2894041

View attachment 2894043
Big P: The plastic tag gun has to be used because you dress in sizes that don’t fit you.

Asa: Really ? Quail eggs? Could you be any more tacky?

Isaiah: Apparently neither you or your fashionista mother understood the assignment. Black and white event…get it?

They are all a bunch of inbesols
---
Sorry meant to spell imbeciles 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the hell kind of gift is 12 little quail eggs? "Hi, thanks for having us, here's 12 eggs that equal 4 regular eggs." I just can't with these fools.

That dress looks like curtains.

1713938178570.png
1713938397900.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I worked as a nanny for 30 years with my clients regularly going to black tie events! Men usually wear nice formal suits like tuxedoes and women wear ‘cocktail’ dresses, if for any reason the children went (parent been presented a whatever) they were always immaculately dressed and the mother would buy me a presentable dress and shoes and I could get hair and make up done as well.
ShakBoi looks like a reporter from the local rag trying to hustle his way in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I worked as a nanny for 30 years with my clients regularly going to black tie events! Men usually wear nice formal suits like tuxedoes and women wear ‘cocktail’ dresses, if for any reason the children went (parent been presented a whatever) they were always immaculately dressed and the mother would buy me a presentable dress and shoes and I could get hair and make up done as well.
They have no class. Never will have.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Looks like the salesman at Men's Warehouse saw Doofus Izzy with his mommy and 'helped' him pick the perfect outfit for a black & white event. And also told him to make sure he wore sunglasses. I can see it now "we are famous youtube influencers and he has to make a statement when he arrives, and by the way, do you need a code for a bidet? It has special squirters, see the smile on my tiddy baby?"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
That is exactly what black and white attire means. Men wear tuxedos. They could have just rented one. It just shows how unsophisticated they are and have never even been close to attending this type of event. I bet Mommy purchased a special pair of Hey Dudes to go with the new suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The quail eggs were an excuse to bore the attendees to death about how he is a homesteader now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why did SB not have a suit already? Did he not go to job interviews? Maybe that’s why he could only get a job with camp creepy. I’ve always dressed up for interviews. Guys should at least wear a shirt and tie, or a blazer and dress pants.

• Heart
Why did SB not have a suit already? Did he not go to job interviews? Maybe that’s why he could only get a job with camp creepy. I’ve always dressed up for interviews. Guys should at least wear a shirt and tie, or a blazer and dress pants.
He probably grew out of everything, IF he had one. He's packed on the pounds since returning to MM.

• Heart
  • Sad
The quail eggs were an excuse to bore the attendees to death about how he is a homesteader now.
I guarantee they talked about ole Quail Eggs himself after they left.

Hey! I have an idea for that new Amazon plastic staple gun/tag gun that Ass was bragging about. How ‘bout stapling their mouths shut until they get down to a normal weight for their 5’2” height?

I bet they use that gun to put tags back on Abbie’s dresses to return them. Same with Pig’s sweaty clothes. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

**This!! My oldest son has always dressed up for interviews. Although GB has put on weight since being back at the 'ole Manor so maybe he needed a new one.

Taking a minute to brag on my guy with autism/ID and Tourette's here. I got a call the other day from his school speech therapist. Normally I only get calls from the school related to his behavior, but this was something wonderful! He has met his goal for speech therapy this year and we needed to change it! In his IEP, the goal is that he will use his AAC device or his verbal speech to respond socially with peers 5 times over 3 consecutive speech sessions. He has done it, and we simply increased it from 5 times to 10. He has really thrived this year and has met a couple of other IEP goals too, which is fantastic. He has made so much progress just in the last two years of school. He has about a year and a half left before he ages out and I am terrified but optimistic that we can find some vocational things for him to do. He needs 100% supervision, but he has loved doing small jobs at the local Autism Society and has truly found something he can do well in. By pulling Abbie from school years before her time was up, they may have short changed her on some very real progress.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
**This!! My oldest son has always dressed up for interviews. Although GB has put on weight since being back at the 'ole Manor so maybe he needed a new one.

Taking a minute to brag on my guy with autism/ID and Tourette's here. I got a call the other day from his school speech therapist. Normally I only get calls from the school related to his behavior, but this was something wonderful! He has met his goal for speech therapy this year and we needed to change it! In his IEP, the goal is that he will use his AAC device or his verbal speech to respond socially with peers 5 times over 3 consecutive speech sessions. He has done it, and we simply increased it from 5 times to 10. He has really thrived this year and has met a couple of other IEP goals too, which is fantastic. He has made so much progress just in the last two years of school. He has about a year and a half left before he ages out and I am terrified but optimistic that we can find some vocational things for him to do. He needs 100% supervision, but he has loved doing small jobs at the local Autism Society and has truly found something he can do well in. By pulling Abbie from school years before her time was up, they may have short changed her on some very real progress.
So happy for you, proud mama, and even happier for you son. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story 🙌🙌🙌👍👍💗

• Heart
MaAssive Tackiness!

View attachment 2894035

View attachment 2894036

View attachment 2894041

View attachment 2894043
More and more, Assa looks like someone who was born female, and is trying to pass as male. He looks more and more feminine as the years go by.

• Haha
  • Sick

What wonderful news, I can't imagine how proud you must be!! I bet your guy is also bursting with well deserved pride. His teachers must thank God for having parents like you who are actively engaged in their child's education and life skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Their problem (well, one of their many problems) is they're part of those parents who expect anyone but themselves to do the work in regards to children. Abbie might have progressed a little, but would have lost everything the minute she was home longer than a day. Plus the trashy food they give her doesn't contain any of the nutrients or vitamins needed for a healthy brain and enough energy to focus on learning.

• Heart
  • Sad
Poor Abbie was using her words and trying to communicate with them but gets ignored! I bet the other 23 hours and 50 minutes of the time of the day that we do not see them as they often claim, they are purposefully ignoring her and going about their own business.

1000049716.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.