Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
So how are the Pigs going to earn any money? Pig, presumably has lost all her email addresses to send ads and beg for purchases. All they have, from what I can tell is a puny income from YouTube.
Priscilla does have a database (for lack of a better term) though Limelife that should have contact info for all, or at least most, of her customers. She doesn't buy stock from the company, store it, and ship it herself to customers; the customers order through her Limelife website and it's shipped from LL to the customer. Priscilla literally does nothing in the process other than talk people into buying shit.
All those email addresses are safely stored on Limelife's servers for her to send out ads - and for LL to continue to use once Priscilla's fempire goes belly-up and/or she keels over.

The issue is that she has nowhere to do lives and post her MLM nonsense posts anymore. The best she's got is the PP&P Instagram account which cuts her off from most of her clientele as well as the other Huns, including her downline. Most of Limelife the company's stuff is through Facebook so she'll miss out on being able to participate in things, share their posts, etc. If she can't continue the nonstop marketing required to get anywhere in an MLM she'll fall down the ranks and very quickly wind up no better off than most of her downline.

Any lengthy absence from Facebook is a big financial disaster for Fathering Autism but it's catastrophic for Lipstick Mama.

I forgot to mention this earlier in the week: I wonder how many Facebook memberships he's lost at $4.99/month and how many video views he won't get paid for. He got this month's payment (on the 21st; the 22nd is the earliest their pages could have been taken over) but going forward it won't be his bank account those payments will be going to as long as the BAs have control of those pages.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Raingirl

Chatty Member
Several Jacksonville Planet Fitness locations were evacuated due to bomb threats. What a relief that the Maasives weren’t in any danger! 😂

• Haha

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I think P has been on a trip every single month of this year. Seriously. My last trip was 2021. Odd to me that my son goes to the beach more than Abbie and we live where winters are brutal, but when summer comes that's our happy place, I take him multiple times per week if the weather is nice.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Rip knew exactly what they were doing.

"Our family needs a little 3-4 person boat like this" when every other couple aside from these two chucklefucks was actually in a 2 person vehicle?
That's some clever shade. :ROFLMAO:
💯
Let ‘er rip, Rip! 😂🤣😂
How have we already gone back to being straight bored to tears by these Chucklefucks?
Is Instagram hackable? If so, we need some of that entertainment to occur.🍀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
We don't know what Abs does at 'school' but from what he's shown us it must involve shredding paper. Who are those lies intended for? So if that's true, he still has 12 quail, Cilla Suey is still 105 lbs lighter, Izzy doesn't live in the closet, and Asswipe is 6' tall. How does he keep track of all his lies? And I seem to recall he once told us FA was about him.
We don't know what Abs does at 'school' but from what he's shown us it must involve shredding paper. Who are those lies intended for? So if that's true, he still has 12 quail, Cilla Suey is still 105 lbs lighter, Izzy doesn't live in the closet, and Asswipe is 6' tall. How does he keep track of all his lies? And I seem to recall he once told us FA was about him.
I’m afraid to ask how many quail he has left. At least two. 😬 He doesn’t seem to give us a good view over all of that cage. Ass knows us Tattlers will be watching…..and counting. 🤔😠
---
IMG_9583.jpeg

This doesn’t look like a cosmetic sales group photo. I know it’s terrible to say….but it looks like more of a formal group pic for an unsuccessful. weight loss support meeting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
Can you imagine all the huns in a room braiding each other's hair like damn children? Can you imagine being the one saddled with Pig's oversized, greasy head? I'm sure she cried until she got invited to the braid party.

Did Ass climb a 6 foot ladder for the second pic?

• Haha
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Oh goodness, A&P are tag teaming on a Lipshit Mama II Live. I don’t have the iMessage to stick around but they have 15 viewers and it sounded like Piggy wasn’t pleased with her Hun Hubby.

IMG_4287.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Vegan for the Animals

I can’t wait to see how it all plays out. I hope they lose their accounts. It’ll be karma for being such shitty people.
Even if they do get them back, they’ll already have lost lots of followers who’ve unfollowed due to them being hacked. Some of the Humpers already have a hard time understanding individual vlogs, so if they have to start following new account links, they won’t because it’ll be too complicated for them. Some probably don’t realise yet that the accounts are compromised.

• Heart

Canadian Sunflower

Looks like most the Huns departed yesterday or today....not our fav family it seems from Pig's IG. They appear to have tacked on some extra days...

Nothing like a belly shirt to emulate the cut outs of the other Huns dresses. I wonder if she waits until the others are posed and then inserts herself using 2 Huns to shield her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I wonder what security he's put in place for the new FB profiles. If you look at her friends on her new profile, most of them are LL Huns. If this is who follows you, where is your base for customers?

• Heart
  • Haha

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Okay. Ass said we can ask him a question only he would know. “How much does Pig weigh?” “When did you find out about your other daughter?” “Why
did you avoid paying child support?” And many others……

Folks, I guess blubbering and crying like a baby really does get you what you want. Even the Russians are sick to death of it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mz BW

Chatty Member
Jenny is a wild woman humper. She should really be Pig’s BFF. She is 110% Ride or Die. 😂 It is comical how easily she gets riled up. Pass the liquor 🐽, Jenny needs a dranky drank.
good lord
dumb bitch thinks Tattle was formed on DCP? Ohhh noooo Jenny hunny, we wuz here b4 already 🥴 Also, the specific defense of Asa's shit non parenting of his first daughter. That is one of the facts no one can dispute if they have watched all the pigshits' vids - weepingmanbaby vlog #1.
Why are they SO determined? I know, special needs but some of them (like Jenny) seem to be more with it as far as spelling & just keeping up generally. I feel like she could understand the liars they are if she took the blinders off. Asshole NEVER even acknowledges them let alone sends DMs or anything so whyyyyyy???

(doesn't matter - Ms Leghumper in Chief is gonna be weeping along with her idol VERY shortly) :m:m🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂:m:m:m
---
here you go…… spot on, CN
oooo twilladevilla - another tattler in spirit if not in person. There is no doubt they are losing their support all over the place .. what a shame 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
First thought when they get to their hotel room after the flight is cancelled is, " let's eat steak". The first meal when they get home from a week of restaurant food is also to eat at a restaurant because they "have no food" in the house". Gluttonous swines 😂 😂 😂 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽

If St Marteeeeeeeen is so perfect for Abbie because of the beaches, why is Florida any different? There is absolutely zero reason why they couldn't take Abbie to the beach at least once a week, neither of those wastrels have a damn job.

The justice system in Jacksonville can breathe a sigh of relief, safe in the knowledge that peabrained Twatty will not be serving on a jury.
Oh! Abbie will have a blast in St. Maarten. She will especially love the uncertainty of flight arrivals and departures. Spending the day in an airport just to learn she is not flying out. That is on her bucket list you can betcha. Best Day Eva! Living her best life. Ummmmhmmmm.
1711892688064.gif

1711892760488.gif

• Heart
  • Haha

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Blurry screen shot, but the green arrow marks the salad. 🤣

IMG_4180.jpeg

Big P called it a low key Easter celebration with her parents. Hauled out the big mixer to mix store bought boxed cake mix. AssA decorated the cake, because he’s crafty like that.

IMG_4179.jpeg

And of course the Easter baskets - three of them.

IMG_4178.jpeg

That brown, buttery and cheesy dinner is just another nail in Wayne’s coffin. He struggled through their house without support of a walker, cane or family members. A&P are so selfish. Who knows what their future holds.

• Heart
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Looks like the whole "put everything under Pigs name to hide money from child support" wasn't the best long term plan....
There you have it. 💯💯💯 When he is questioning, Why Me? Out of the laundry list of dirty ass deeds, this one takes the cake. People can pull some dirty, underhanded tricks, but when you purposely deprive a child for the sake of personal gain, ummmhmmmm..He had it coming.

• Heart