Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bogey

VIP Member
Yeah, Mr. Happy Go Lucky.
Happy to be home, having meaningful conversations with Abbie about rides and snacks.
His urban homestead is amazing. His birds and fish are amazing and his pool is clean and amazing.
His coffee is great, his sourdough starter is waiting to be fed, and his quails laid thuper cute eggs!
No worries- he reached a support person.
He's Asa Maass, after all!
And Abbie is just a normal 19 year old tired from partying all week with her gal pals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I find it funny that in so many of their vlogs they posted saying grace at meal times and they can't be bothered on any of their new pages to post a simple Happy Easter to anyone. They are so fake. I think that they're still reeling from the hacking. I hope that it gives them many stressful and sleepless nights.

• Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
94 fans and counting. Interesting that documenting their marriage was of critical importance to get the new profile rolling.

IMG_4156.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Thank you for the weenuses sightings! I'm on day 3 of the horrible flu so nothing like a good Weenus sighting to cheer me up...hahaha!!!!

Now to just get a stick for poking....
Weenuses are chicken soup for the sickly soul. Feel better Cukes. ❤ I’ll go find us a stick. A big, redwood branch suitable for poking. Plus, I will hit the translator app and figure out how to say “Poke meaty, sweaty neck” in Ukrainian. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
DAMN IT!! Why do good people always get the shit-end of the stick and bad people continue to get rich on the back of others!!

This is what I think of:

View attachment 2858199

or:

View attachment 2858203

THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW!!

View attachment 2858213
They only show what they want you to see, remember that. Their life is SHIT, everything is slipping away, they are nobody's. He wouldn't show the world any of that. I just read between the lines. The second he made himself a new YT so quickly, and the panic in his eyes on his boo hoo post, told me everything I needed to know about the state of their lives.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I wonder what will happen now that they'll be back to the Manor?
New FB pages? More tearful pleas to follow them, and tell them how wonderful they are?
Will there be a Go Fund Me? Old school Super chats to earn a buck?
Perhaps they will reopen the P.O. Box?
The suspense is killing me!

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
That's hilarious... they thought Pig was wearing floats on her arms!! I guess that would make sense with the humpties seeing all these filtered photos... those huge, enormous arms just don't fit the "narrative".. with the filters. How in the world did she get the idea that Pig was "a good swimmer"... because she floats around in the pool? I don't think I have ever seen Pig actually swimming.

Imagine if Pig fell out of that boat... how would they ever get her back in? I guess they would have to tie a rope around her and haul her in like that...

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I found these gems. 😂
IMG_8243.jpeg
IMG_8244.jpeg

Bea has disturbed the hornet nest. The leghumpers are feeling frisky. Leghumper Jenny is sending hate DM’s….again. LOL!

• Haha
  • Wow

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Priscilla, you can’t survive in the direction you’re rapidly heading. It even looks hard to breathe reclined on your belly.

IMG_4378.jpeg

Meanwhile, poor Abbie:

IMG_4380.jpeg

AssA also captured GB in the sun, but didn’t include himself in his full glory.

IMG_4379.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Vegan for the Animals

So they reckon they’re careful about the meds they give Abbie, because they’re not keen on all the different chemicals in them. Really? They’ve never been bothered by the chemicals in the food they constantly consume. Some of that packet shit contains colourings and additives that are banned in other countries because they're considered dangerous. Feeding Abbie packet, high sugar chocolate cake late at night probably does her more harm than the odd pill to calm her down.

• Heart
  • Haha

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
here you go…… spot on, CN
Crazy Nanny is getting bolder and less ambiguous about who she's referring to 😂....the comment below her post is (y)(y)
They must have really upset her badly, she always came across as a kind and gentle woman but everyone has their limit.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Happy Easter Tattlers!
I wonder if they will make Abbie hunt eggs again for content? Film her staring blankly at another basket of junk food and the annual singing/dancing stuffed animal, while GB gets a basket full of gift cards, lube, and hangover medicine?
Thank you Easter Bunny! 😂 :sick: 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Meanwhile, I didn’t get a chance to comment on the last fun-filled thread before it closed. It was moving too damn fast due to the Russians invading Assville. @MizBeaverhausen was mentioning the Two Ton Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb heading off to the spa. I was trying to picture that greased pig contest in my mind. Does the spa bed have a weight limit? Do they have double wides? Will the Ass sue if Pig falls off the spa bed? Will they complain and talk trash about the spa personnel and experience because the staff refuses to touch or manipulate the gunt? Or they run out of snacks and drinks while trying to rub these two hambeasts down with some kind of pork loin butt rub? My thoughts are racing! You know some of the employees immediately went on break or hid out in the break room when they saw the beasts lumbering into the spa shop. Or told their bosses they had a family emergency. Then the beasts were told they were “short staffed” and only Sir Cindy was available or her cousin.

• Haha
  • Heart