Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I'm lucky enough to be in the 2017, 2024 totality X, and I'm so excited to see it again. Blue skies, minimal clouds. Enjoy the show!
Thanks you too! We were in the partial zone in 2017 so I am excited. I'm 53, so this may be the last total for me, who knows, so Im all set!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
What did Tubby think they were being attacked by and what scared Candy Cane Wide Lane Bryant so bad? WTAF was that mess of a vlog? How many trinket torches does Tubby need from that company? They just couldn't help themselves, could they? A perfectly healthy lunch, turned into a grease sandwich. Knowing that they were going out for dinner, they couldn't just have a slice of sourdough with avocado. No, they had to have two slices ( that we saw) with slabs of bacon and I saw the processed feta container on the counter. I'm ALWAYS shocked when they arrive home with take away containers. I'm betting that wasn't left overs, that was birthday cake and exthtra thnaxth ordered by and for Twatty.
“Trinket torches” = perfect! He has enough flashlights to outfit the quail and family pets!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
We probably pick up a Costco rotisserie chicken five times a year. They look so much larger than when Big P models them. Wow!

Speaking of sizes, in this gem of an oldie but goodie, P claimed she wore a 14/16 top and an 18/20 bottom. She was #105poundsdown yet she wears an 18/20 dress now? The vanity sizing and deception are MaAssive!

View attachment 2866418

Edit: Found another one. She said she wore a Size 28 in the before photo and a Size 18 in the after photo. Hmmm.

View attachment 2866439
Wait, is she claiming that the picture on the top right is her now? IDIOT!

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I think she was naive. We have to remember that Jen is also on the spectrum. She had a ‘caretaker’ with her most of the time (Can’t remember her name). I think during that time YouTube was big and she probably really thought that they were building an autism community online. She probably admired Ass and was giddy about the interview.
I know shes on the spectrum, and no doubt struggles with certain things. But she was already a vlogger when she introduced herself to them. She, like the rest, wanted in. The reasons may have been different but the desired outcome was shared.

• Heart

pixelfox

Argh, sorry to be this person but I can’t seem to sift through and find a link to the original PP&P fb page with the changed name. Can someone tell me what it’s now called or link it for me?

What10001

Chatty Member
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism # 177
Costco hauls for the gluttons galore, how little man will you get get big p out the front door?

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: the massive: everything they do is shady, big p continues her quest to grow into the half-ton lady.

• Haha

Billiarty

Chatty Member
I immediately thought of you guyth when I saw the reel on fb. Wish I knew how to get it to you guyth. They placed eyes and those eyes/mouths were singing!

1000048125.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
See here…
Heavy whipping cream ✅
Cold brew✅
I forgot about the International Delight creamer, but..✅
View attachment 2866400
Chef Pig uses metal utensils in non stick cookware. Anyone notice that? Go ahead and add teflon to the list of chemicals Atha “avoids”. ☠
That's what Gin Stephens, Intermittent Fasting guru and best selling author calls...a "hot milkshake" :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
@CoffeeMomof2 : pleeaassee say that there will be a non Dewey Decimal in the works about the recent whole shenanigans!😂😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤪😍
I’d definitely get an electronic one!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Silverlady

The majority of people who have lost Facebook business pages in the way Asa & Priscilla are never able to recover them.

Priscilla's personal page - the Priscilla Plaggenburg Maass account - created all of he 5 compromised business pages. Asa created them using her account, of course, but they still fall under her account.

The Priscilla Plaggenburg Maass account is likely permanently disabled. The connection to the business pages has been severed. It's how Facebook works behind the scenes. Without that account no one can kick the hackers off of the business pages.

I think it'll come down to what the hackers did to get Priscilla's account disabled. They didn't disable it themselves. They either posted things to the account that are against Facebook terms of service so that Facebook would disable the account or they unlinked her Insta account and linked one of their own containing images that are against the rules also causing Facebook to disable the account.
If the offending material was "bad" enough that account isn't coming back ever.

Thankyou! So their YouTube is safe???

Reactions: 7

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
I have a friend in Germany. What URL do I need to ask her to view?
It's facebook.com/potspanspriscilla

For now the page is back & they cleared out some lives and posts. If it disappears again the way it did yesterday I'd be curious for your friend to see if it's viewable!

This was under Lipstick Mama reviews. Does this have anything to do with the hack?
It's possible if she clicked on those links, but those are from a different geographical region than the people who actually took over their accounts.

Reactions: 6