Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaidenX

VIP Member
I just tuned into it and Asa was saying hi to people in the comments....Buschette was in it and Asa made fun of her last name...and P says for those of you dont know Britany is Asas best friends wife!!! So now he's got a best friend in the limelife community....OMG....how pathetic is that!!!???
So her upline/leader.... is just the wife of Ass' "best friend." Who he has only met a small handful of times.
---

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Would be funny if people reported the new page as pretending to be a business (her original page.) You know most her "clients" don't understand what is going on. Only huns or diehard humpers are going to follow a new page.

Wonder how many sells she will get when they play up the sob story of losing so much business now Abbie will suffer.
This is the exact problem people have run across when they try to set up a new business page after being hacked. The new ones get shut down for impersonation.

---
I wonder if they are losing hope of getting their page back or hearing from Facebook again now?
Atha was so confident this would be fixed in 24-48 hours, yet here they are setting up new accounts?
Mmmmmhmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Where does Shack Boi buy his horrendous shirts? And his cheap nasty necklace and bracelet just give me the biggest ick.

What really gets me is those naff fake place settings get replaced by a fork and some kitchen towel. No table mats, no glasses, no proper napkins because that fat lazy Pig is too idle to iron them. You would have thought Easter lunch was a special occasion but no. How she can call herself a hostess beats me
I don’t really think Priscilla knows who she is. She wants to be something she is not. She has created a completely fake persona.

I don’t see how she can call herself an austim advovate when she literally never works on anything with Abbie. She never sits down with Abbie, talks to Abbie, Reads with Abbie, plays with Abbie. She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body. Maybe she got that from her mother because her mother seems cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Bogey

VIP Member
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume lipshit mama did not hit any goals this month. I wonder how fast SL will give her the cold shoulder once she goes down in sales.

• Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
New video
First thought when they get to their hotel room after the flight is cancelled is, " let's eat steak". The first meal when they get home from a week of restaurant food is also to eat at a restaurant because they "have no food" in the house". Gluttonous swines 😂 😂 😂 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽

If St Marteeeeeeeen is so perfect for Abbie because of the beaches, why is Florida any different? There is absolutely zero reason why they couldn't take Abbie to the beach at least once a week, neither of those wastrels have a damn job.

The justice system in Jacksonville can breathe a sigh of relief, safe in the knowledge that peabrained Twatty will not be serving on a jury.

• Haha
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Thank you @Bogey and @WowMeowMeowWow for a great title and a new thread.

I find it so hilarious Atha was no where to be found for the MenHuns final picture in SM. I admit I am getting way too much enjoyment seeing the picture posted of that fat little man.

@CoffeeMomof2 -Do you think Atha will break down and hire someone more experienced to help? I tend to believe he is a control freak and too cheap to pay for that kind of service. Plus, he may have things on his computer he doesn't want anyone to see.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
How long do you suppose they left Abbie on that couch alone and unattended to make such a huge mess?
Now it appears that Abbie is eating the paper! I guess they forgot that one of her diagnoses is pica.
These Hambeasts get drunk daily, neglect Abbie for hours on end, do the bare minimum to care for her personal hygiene and who knows what else because they don't show it.
I've probably left some things out but it's disgusting how they "look after" their cash cow.
The sows fake attempt at play was extremely cringy. She's never played with Abbie a day in her life. She doesn't know HOW to play.
Her fat ass didn't help clean up that mess either but that's not surprising.
She was ready for respite to get there. Costo haul date night with foot long Hotdogs and pizza was on her mind.
Disgusting swine.
Amen.
She had to have been sitting there a long time to have that much , and so finely shredded.
This must be what the Father of Autism had to settle for as a "leisure activity" or "interest"- but I really do want to know what happened that they finally just gave in and tried to make this seem acceptable.
How bad did her behaviors get that they finally said Ok- sit still and tear shit up.
??????????

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
Just look at the pair of sots 🧐 How many cocktails will be consumed in the air?

View attachment 2844453

View attachment 2844452
That man in the back is all our faces at some point during the vlogs. You know he was comfortably seated and here come these 2 porkers WeeHeewing onto the shuttle, 5 suitcases in tow, giggling and farting. And, you know, that whole shuttle had to shift and rearrange to make room for pig. After all this commotion and inconvenience they have to get a selfie.

• Haha
  • Sick

KateK

VIP Member
So sad. Still a top seller for March.

View attachment 2850174
Top seller of what though? The company? Her group? There are so many smoke and mirrors in this scam. Pig was barely getting any activity on her slime posts.. so its hard to imagine where her sales might be coming from.
---
You know, after reading your post, I realized maybe I don’t understand what is going on. How do I really know that is her new page and not another hijacking? So…..😂😂 Better safe than sorry.
---

Lipstick Mama the Resurrection. 😂😂
What I want to know is, when did her toes grow 6 inches and become straight again?
View attachment 2850194
Those HAVE to be photo shopped.. her CANKLES are still there.. those are not Pig's feet. Wow ..imagine having to filter your feet.. she should have fixed her ankles as well.

• Haha
  • Heart

Billiarty

Chatty Member
No don't be ridiculous, of cos they do not and did not order dessert. They probably asked for it on the house because its their anniversary and they are famous Youtoobers and influencers and will tag them in their socials.
IMG_4098.jpeg

And Ma'am? Ma'am? Please cover up your thighgina. Your lady bits are showing.
Screenshot_20240328-222931ng.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
They sure do hate on college degrees. Pretty asinine considering anyone who has ever worked with Abbie HAS a college degree. Can you be successful without one? Sure. However, I think those who are have something that the Maassives lack. They have determination, drive, initiative, and intelligence. My son doesn't have a college degree, but he is in a very good apprenticeship program and is excelling. When he's done, he could stand to make a very good living. What's even better is that he is super proud of what he is doing and shows it to everyone. My dad never went to college. He went into the Army and was trained in telecommunications. When he got out, he started his own phone business and ran it for at least 15 yrs or so. He furthered his knowledge with lots of certificate programs to keep up to date on all the new technology. What have the Massives done? Have they advanced their knowledge in any shape or form? Did Ass keep up with new technology with classes or seminars while they owned the repair shop? I bet not. It's one thing to denounce a college degree and have the intelligence/drive to become successful in a chosen field. Then I might listen to their shit. But, they've done a bunch of nothing and have no real talent.

• Heart

Runnergirl

They reek of desperation! I wonder how far they've over extended themselves financially and are panicked at the thought of the loss of the Slimelife income stream? They seem to be scrambling and fumbling and bumbling. I'm so here for it :) :)
I don’t think they have any financial sense at all. They seem to spend every penny that comes in-living month to month. They always have something new & love to showcase/brag about what they just bought. Even Costco??? It’s trashy & ridiculous. I was once taught that ‘money talks, wealth whispers’. These two assholes are so clueless & the furthest thing from class there ever was. Piggy thinks getting fake nails, shopping at plus size boutiques & eating at a steakhouse means she’s ‘classy’. Just, NO!!

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
First thought when they get to their hotel room after the flight is cancelled is, " let's eat steak". The first meal when they get home from a week of restaurant food is also to eat at a restaurant because they "have no food" in the house". Gluttonous swines 😂 😂 😂 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽

If St Marteeeeeeeen is so perfect for Abbie because of the beaches, why is Florida any different? There is absolutely zero reason why they couldn't take Abbie to the beach at least once a week, neither of those wastrels have a damn job.

The justice system in Jacksonville can breathe a sigh of relief, safe in the knowledge that peabrained Twatty will not be serving on a jury.
What happened to "cil always gets upgrades....blah blah blah rewards..." that hotel looked old.

Last edited:
  • Haha

pixelfox

It’s a sunny Saturday morning!
I’ll pop a massive amount of popcorn, brew some tea, get other assorted thnacks, and we can all kick back and watch as everything unfolds now that the pigs have returned to their pig pen. Can’t wait to see what happens next!

• Haha
  • Heart

bready

VIP Member
Yes, I worked at a day camp during the summer for kids with special needs. Meals and snacks for the campers were included and the staff mainly brought in their own lunch. I would think any charity camp would cover the meals for the campers and staff especially since this is an overnight camp situation.
And why would you sign your kids up for a camp where it's not even guaranteed that there will be enough meals to serve them every day? Also, I imagine any camp for kids with special needs will have a lot of children with food allergies or sensitivities...would you trust a stranger with zero food safety training to not cross-contaminate your kid's meal?

• Heart