Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
With 188 followers compared to her former glory of 108,000 followers, Lipshit Mama II is requesting prayers for the restoration of her Facebook empire.

IMG_4213.jpeg

As pathetic as that request was, it’s not as sad as the incomplete bathroom ceiling paint job and random unfinished crown molding.

Our Southern Belle Beauty Guide demonstrates her utter charm by ripping off the protective seal on her face wash with her teeth!

IMG_4212.jpeg

And of course the creepy fingers are doing their thing during her skincare demo. She complained about her face peeling post tropical vacation, too.

IMG_4217.jpeg

Skincare with dangling earrings. Crazy Piggy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
New video
SO MANY Easter Eggs in this vlog 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 The Beast just had to pack Okra. Can't forget those thalty thnax. At around 11:20, they are standing two feet apart and they are actually touching dickdo to gunts😂😂🐽🐽😂😂 Tubby comments that the Coast Guard wasn't the worst job he had, heck, it was the only job he had😂😂 At around 12:00, Tubby is filming Twatty attempting to climb what isn't even a hill, it is a slight incline. At 12:50, she's laying back in the boat like an oversized fish that has won the annual biggest fish tourament🏆🏆 At 13:20, Twatty is "floating" in the ocean in her pigkini and then attempts to swim😂🐽😂 Talk about comedy gold😂😂 This vlog was so worth the WEIGHT 😂😂😂Tubby, I do thank you for loving us enough to post your bride in such an unflattering light but I think I can speak for us all at Tattle, PLEASE never tell us that you are on vacation to focus on each other. The mental image is disturbing and I fear that myself, and many others may have night terrors over it.

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
So she created a new FB 19 hours ago.
They did this while traveling?!
They did it as soon as they landed in the US, seems like. They arrived in MIA around 6:30pm.

Imagine them sitting at the airport frantically signing up for a new Facebook account while they wait at the luggage carousel. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Date night concert on Saturday with Boss Hogg. Whoo Weeee!

View attachment 2860903
Notice how differently he acts when he's not with other people. Like on that trip to St.Marteen with the other men. His reality is that he's awkward, doesn't fit in, unliked, and short & fat! When he takes pics like these he tries to make himself seem all confident and sure of himself. Which to me only accentuates how inept socially he really is. He's such a total jerk. He's a very small man in more ways than one

• Heart
  • Haha

lillibb

VIP Member
I vote for the mud pit! So since Fatboy reads here let's give him some vlog ideas.
1, Try for once not to lie during the entire video.
2. Give up the filters and be real.
3. Introduce us to Izzy's 'guy'
4. As Ms Hot suggests, take food off Abs 'words'
5. Show us the 12 quail.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Playing a game like 'ask me questions to prove I'm who I say I am', with mentally challenged people, takes the fuking cake. 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Having spoken to/interacted with Jen privately I dont think that was something she thought about. Not a driving factor anyway. True it was a brief and rather insignificant side effect (for her) but don't think it was ever a goal. She genuinely thought they were her friends, and she use to remain in contact with Laura way past the time the Maasholes dropped/ignored her.

There is not a lot of carry over between the channels. Not like the other "vlogsquad." Which Jen was never included in really. She included herself because she thought she belonged. (And the Maasholes were PISSED anytime Jen was included.) But the other's were for sure Ass' little minions. He puffed himself up and the main guy and leader. All the other were beneath him and pawns. Which really is how he treats everyone. He likes having those submissive personalities around him. More so the men so her can feel like a big boy.
I remember Josh from the DCP saying Ass told him he wasn’t worthy to sit at the same table as himself. I thought that was so odd and said a lot about Ass. I can see getting mad at somebody and hurling some insults or criticisms towards them but acting like you were born into royalty or something and others are peasants or “garbage people” is so weird. Especially when we know about Ass’s background and upbringing. He’s as far from royalty or “high society” as you can get. Classless, uneducated grunting pig of a man.

• Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
We have named her Percillerpants. Sometimes we may call her Sweet Girl. 😂
APRIL FOOLS.
I would never….ever. LOL!
---
So…..😆
Who was blocked on the hacked Lipshit? Guess what? Those banished accounts have new life! Wooooheeeeew! 🙌🏼😜🙌🏼
View attachment 2849720
Why didn’t she name the page Lipstick Mama the First? Or in keeping with Easter Week, Lipstick Mama the Resurrection?

This crab claw and choked wrist were alarming.

IMG_4202.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

MaidenX

VIP Member
I am reading this again… Lipsmack is part of this too? GOOD! Very good! How I missed it the first time, I am not sure. They are totally fucked! 😂
@RocketQueen I say “Brokeback Mtn Suites will be on the market by Halloween. 😂
Looks like the whole "put everything under Pigs name to hide money from child support" wasn't the best long term plan....

• Haha
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Their rapid fire ”Vacation Dump” photos brought some familiar shots and a few new treats. Please excuse my poorly grabbed screen shots.

Yes, he did bring his creeper glasses on the trip. Wonder how many bikini Hun shots he captured?

IMG_4241.jpeg

Piggy had multiple new outfits. Sadly Omar’s team sewed her palm trees upside down, but that didn’t stop her from wearing it.

IMG_4224.jpeg

Those arms though.

IMG_4230.jpeg

A BIG tropical rickrack sundress. Wow! This one looks like Vacation Dump is screen printed on his t-shirt.

IMG_4238.jpeg

And the winner is: Crazy couple photo with AssA in a ridiculous get-up. His pants have been rolled so many time, it makes him look even shorter. He should have hemmed them (we know she can’t sew) or taped them up. Nice purchase, Piggy. Bet the Hun Hubbies ribbed him for that outfit.

IMG_4257.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
The way Asa always talks about showering leads me to believe he isn't taking many. Similar to those who talk about their super hot sex lives. The ones who have to point it out are probably getting the least!
Hes such a nasty little man. At least we know GB keeps his ass clean! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And what about Ass and Pig gushing all over their social media accounts about how much they are crazy about each other? So “devoted” to each other, wouldn’t want to do “life” with anyone else etc etc. It’s so over the top: the date nights, eating out, trips to spend more time together….it’s so nauseating. Especially those “lovey dovey” pictures of them together where they can barely hug or get their arms around each other due to their huge abdomens. It’s ridiculous and hard to believe to be honest. They look like a fat greasy smelly brother and sister….the furthest thing from a romantic couple.

IMG_9553.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Srsmom

VIP Member
The WIDTH (DEPTH?!) of that creature 🤯🤯🤯 He shows her in the worst possible light.

IMG_8686.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Bogey

VIP Member
HahahahHahahahahahhahahahaha....corporate job hahahahahahahaha now i KNOW she doesn't even believe that.

• Haha

derr1117

VIP Member
To see if it’s really him, did anyone dare ask him about the hook up in Marinette Wisconsin that produced the lovechild that he seems to forget that he has. I sure as hell would have. #gobigorgohome 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Raingirl

Chatty Member
I'd love to see her get that backpack on and off.
Only Pigcilla can make a full-size backpack look like a mini backpack !

True story. Bought a new leather backpack. Put it on without checking or adjusting the straps. I could not get it off! I thought I was going to be trapped in that thing forever! The perils of living alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 28