Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Krishascooties

VIP Member
for a woman who claims she doesn't like breakfast food, she sure was munching on bacon when Asa and Abbie came into the kitchen after Abbie woke up. You wonder how much she shoves in her mouth while cooking. Seeing Piggy up close and look at her basket is another eye-opener, her face is HUGE! The amount that she edits off is insane and has to be shocking for anyone who sees her out in the wild. Looking at her skin too. I know we all talk about it, but she is 42-43...how in the hell does it look that bad? I've NEVER seen someone so young have skin that looks that bad.

Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 7.06.04 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 6.58.27 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 6.58.07 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Well we know who's plate this is. Holy cheese and sodium. Spam has 790mg of sodium per serving. Serving size is 2 oz and there are 6 servings per can. The spam alone on this plate is about 3,160 mg of sodium. That's almost an entire can on Spam there. Swell on Thilla Thue...

1712253104829.png

1712253705945.png

Sure we do. Heart attacks, kidney disease, obesity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Whale guyth…silver linings. At the end of the day, this hacking fiasco has no doubt created a stressful few weeks for them. I am sure their blood pressures have been stroke level. Took a couple years off of their lives. It sucked for them, but we have laughed, celebrated and learned plenty. It has been a great past few weeks for us. 😊

• Heart
  • Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
My goodness, Twatty really has zero self awareness to post herself in all her Maassive glory. Life is short and the world is wide and so is Twatty 😂 😂 😂 😂 What the whaty what, she loves to "hand best friends all over the United States", pardon me........ 🥴 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I actually felt a bit sorry for WLW. It looks as if he can barely move, and I think he has lost a little weight. His complexion is terrible.
But then I remembered he's an old bigot, so I took back that momentary lapse of reason.
Regardless, if P were a decent daughter, she would have prepared this meal at their house in order to ensure his comfort and safety. They have to park and walk through one of the back gates and around the pool just to get inside. Up the little stairs to hit the dining area. Parking out front would be an even harder walk for him. If nothing else, she could've cooked the food at home and brought them plates. But NOOOOOOOO!! Not Big P, she has to be "the hostess" for social media.
Selfish selfish selfish.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

therealamylynn

VIP Member
She's much bigger than he is. And he's no lightweight. If he's 5"6 she's 5"2 or 5'3?

1711666888112.png
1711667145286.png

1711667257738.png

She actually asked if it was Pirates. Wtf.

1711667335438.png

1711667418841.png

Her fat blocky feet.

1711667385381.png

And I don't know about you but I'm counting 4 toes. And what is that dark line on her foot? It was in a couple of shots of her.

1711667608253.png
1711668073874.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Do you need some friendth? Whale…for $39 you can buy you some..
IMG_8380.jpeg

Don’t ya want to be a Lipsmack Mama?
IMG_8498.jpeg

What’s holding you back?
1712097250840.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Bogey

VIP Member
Someone with a college or technical education doesn't have to talk to imaginary friends via FB for an hour just to make their next paycheck either, so there's that.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Nah, she had plenty to say but none of it is true. Embellished would be too nice of a word.
No doubt.
She went from #HonorStudent #AdvancedStudies #Gifted posts while he was in high school to crickets when he hit college.
P, your super son is now shitting online and a professional babysitter.
Spin that! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mz BW

Chatty Member
She sits at an adult day. She is shredding paper for 55 minutes . There is no vocational clinic.
🤬🤬🤬
I have no words for the level of hatred I have for this pair of shits.
(NOT because she goes to a daycare, that is better than sitting at home.) Because they LIE I know I know but the degrees of lowlife of their lies has got worse & worse. She goes to vocational school??? No one with a quarter of a brain ever believed that but still he fucking lies!!!@🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Oh my.
Asa laid it on thick as P cried.
Shes been his biggest supporter, and she built her SL empire but now its gone.
He would rather trade his FA page if it meant she could have Lipstick Mama back.
BULLSHIT.

I cant stand either of them, but to watch him sit there all cheery and smug while she cried was gross.
He is pure trash, because he is absolutely loving the role of the "star hubby" coming to attract views for his wife.
Literal trash!

• Heart
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Asa's whole discussion about meds and Abbie in the car was a lie from start to finish.
He said when she was young she could go anywhere, do anything.
P chimed in- "Yep and be the last to leave."

Really?? There is nothing but vlogs of Abbie flipping out in stores, cars, restaurants, sporting events, carnivals, airplanes- the list goes on.
Anyone can go back and see them.

They only agreed to meds when it became clear it wasn't going to approve and Abbie was no longer a tiny little girl.

After they moved to the Manor there were several vlogs about her harming P. The one that really stands out is they went to dinner and Abbie melted down, reached over and ripped P's necklace off while grabbing her neck and scratching her face. Asa had to take Abbie out to the golf cart while P stayed inside to pay and Abbie proceeded to grab and hit Asa as well. (more than once)

Asa never wanted meds because he has always believed that Abbie is secretly some type of superior being that he could "fix".
Giving her medication is failure for him.
P probably wanted meds forever. Don't blame her, she was the one getting whaled on all the time. I bet it was a continual fight between them, but something finally broke the camels back and Asa had to cave.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I found myself actually angry that they are recovering everything, so I took the day off yesterday.
And then the constant BS- P CRYING because her "community" was gone and that is her job, then ending the conversation trying to recruit! Seriously. Crying because she needs her 200k followers on social media to sell, then trying to convince Susie Homemaker with 200 friends to join. That really pissed me off.
Not to mention they always say they don't cross reference FA with SL but they have been doing so nonstop. That alone is annoying but to see Asa walking around all puffed up because he knows its FA coming to her rescue just makes me want to throat punch that smug little greaseball.
Big P gets under my skin but Asa is seriously the trashiest human alive and deserves nothing that he has.
UGH. 🤬🤬🤬
Personally, I don’t really care one way or the other that they got their subpar shit back. The way I see it, time flies. In a blink of an eye, Abbie is going to be a 300 lb 25 year old…shredding paper and refusing to get out of the car. Their content is doomed regardless, be it today or 5 years from now. Nothing they are currently doing is sustainable long term.
That being said, I am with you 1000% when it comes to the blubbering and begging. It is particularly annoying asf that they have the cajones to cross reference Slime with FA after repeatedly claiming they don’t do shit like that. It really shows just how low down and greedy they all are…Izzycheeks included. It has taken a great deal of self control to not go guns a blazing and get myself blocked. Like you said the other day…it is too early to get the Maassive ban hammer. Not yet. Tis not the time. 😂 You are right, they deserve nothing they have, but all the money and thingth in the world will never make them happy. It will never turn Pig from a sun basking humpback into a smart, creative mother. The McMansion of Mold will never buy Moobie any friends…pay for a new set of nads. I mean, Izzy the “influencer” lives in a shack. They really don’t have anything in life that truly matters.

• Heart
  • Haha

bready

VIP Member
In addition to the irony of them shitting on college educations when they are dependent on people with college educations for nearly everything they have in life...

Ass thinks Junior doesn't need to take classes on the environment in NC when he's gonna be an ABA therapist in Florida. How do they think he's gonna be an ABA therapist without higher education? Is he even working on that graduate degree? At the rate he's going, he ain't gonna be anything anywhere. Hmm, and that crack about having a college degree and making $17 an hour...who do we know in that household who got a college degree and is now working an entry-level that job that only requires a high school diploma? Who oh who could Ass be talking about? Meanwhile, he and Priss are admitting they sunk $15,000 and $100,000 into their two "businesses." What kind of salary does that work out to per hour, O Uneducated One? Sounds like ol' $17 an hour is the winner in that situation. Especially if his parents paid cash for his education and he graduated without a lick of debt.

And they don't even realize how pathetic they sound when they say there's no support or friendship in other jobs. Maybe not for you two gaping assholes, but the rest of us get along just fine with our co-workers, have good friends we met at school and work, celebrate each other's accomplishments, etc etc etc. The problem isn't jobs, Maassholes. The problem is you.

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
I wonder why GB hasn't posted a vlog featuring his adventures in babysitting? 😂 :unsure:😂

Easter is days away, WLW is in rehab, their pages are hacked, but they are still island vibing?
Priorities I guess!
And pig will still need her Easter basket when they get back. Don't want another tantrum.

• Haha
  • Sick