Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Hey everyone, way behind and on lunch break but just wanted to comment on last night's vlog.
Ass keeps making vlogs about Abbies device. He also makes her lug it around everywhere she goes, and makes frequent comments like "grab your words". "get your voice". Yet last night he says something like, let's she what she talked about on the ride home..."
** Dreamette. Dreamette. Waffle Fries waffle fries waffle fries waffle fries waffle fries- over and over.
They could remove absolutely everything from that device except food and rides because it would not effect her at all. She doesn't ask for anything else. She doesn't request people, an activity, an emotion, a location, an illness, an affirmation or refusal of requests. No toys, interests, games. Absolutely nothing but food and rides at age 19. ( Next month).
Asa spins it like she's just communicating her ass off when frankly she is about as limited as a person could be.
He just pisses me off with the lies. 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Found Big P’s two-piece flutter sleeve bikini online. It is sold as separates and the largest size is only 4X. That could explain the disparity of belly coverage between the model and Piggy.

IMG_4158.jpeg

IMG_4079.jpeg
IMG_3926.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I just love this for them! You reap what you sow Asa!
Years of scamming and grifting has come home to roost!

If he loses the FA Meta page it will be extinction level for FA. We saw what happened on YT- after several days of begging and sobbing he only had 12k subs on the new channel and the views were even worse.
If he has to start over on Meta?! Oh my! It will take a miracle to climb back to a million, and a very very long time.
Money just slipping through their grubby paws.
The trips! The food! The decor! The food! The cars! The food! The alcohol! The food!
Its back to Wendys for these slobs! 😂 😂
And let us not forget that while the shit is disappearing right before their very beady, dead eyes… those attorney fees are not going anywhere!!! 🤣🤣
Kylie’s car case… shoulda settled Napoleon No Nads.
Abbie’s guardianship case… whale… Had he never been showcasing Sweet Girl on FB to begin with he wouldn’t be in this stinky poo creek, hauling a ton of hun, without a paddle. Ahhhh cha cha cha!
Pay the star what she is due!!
@CoffeeMomof2 Thank you!! You laid things out perfectly and answered a lot of unknowns. ❤
And yes.. Ms. Bea is not a friend of scammers. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

suepez

Oh goodness, A&P are tag teaming on a Lipshit Mama II Live. I don’t have the iMessage to stick around but they have 15 viewers and it sounded like Piggy wasn’t pleased with her Hun Hubby.

View attachment 2856250
I just tuned into it and Asa was saying hi to people in the comments....Buschette was in it and Asa made fun of her last name...and P says for those of you dont know Britany is Asas best friends wife!!! So now he's got a best friend in the limelife community....OMG....how pathetic is that!!!???

• Haha
  • Sick

Independo1

She's much bigger than he is. And he's no lightweight. If he's 5"6 she's 5"2 or 5'3?

View attachment 2843141View attachment 2843144

View attachment 2843148

She actually asked if it was Pirates. Wtf.

View attachment 2843151

View attachment 2843153

Her fat blocky feet.

View attachment 2843152

And I don't know about you but I'm counting 4 toes. And what is that dark line on her foot? It was in a couple of shots of her.

View attachment 2843161View attachment 2843173
The line is from a spray tan. It inevitably leaves a line unless you lotion the area pretty good before hand.

Also - I am a long time reader of tattle but don’t comment much. I mostly just enjoy a good laugh from reading it all. I’ll try and chime in more!!

• Heart
  • Haha

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Ok, excuse my lack of knowledge of what is ACTUALLY going on. It's too complex for my feeble brain... There are so many comments as to how they are stuffed (or not) that I can't weed them out .... can anyone tell this uniformed person(me) the actual reality of whether they are up the shitter - or not:unsure: (here's hoping and I have to say I am positive Tattle has helped bring them down. They are pretty much always at the top of the threads when you log in, so they haven't gone unnoticed (please god)
The majority of people who have lost Facebook business pages in the way Asa & Priscilla are never able to recover them.

Priscilla's personal page - the Priscilla Plaggenburg Maass account - created all of he 5 compromised business pages. Asa created them using her account, of course, but they still fall under her account.

The Priscilla Plaggenburg Maass account is likely permanently disabled. The connection to the business pages has been severed. It's how Facebook works behind the scenes. Without that account no one can kick the hackers off of the business pages.

I think it'll come down to what the hackers did to get Priscilla's account disabled. They didn't disable it themselves. They either posted things to the account that are against Facebook terms of service so that Facebook would disable the account or they unlinked her Insta account and linked one of their own containing images that are against the rules also causing Facebook to disable the account.
If the offending material was "bad" enough that account isn't coming back ever.

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Somehow I think all is not what it appears to be. How I don’t know. I do smell a rat.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
8 hours ago she posted this to her personal page. No one commented.

1712011206147.png

Meanwhile 8 hrs later on Lipshit Mama 2.0 she has 170 followers. And most of them are fellow LL'ers, Seems like she's 99,830 followers short. 🤣 🤣 😁 Where's all her subs at? Can't a humper help her out and buy a 💄??

1712011253825.png

No one wants to follow you. The humpers are wary. Thilla go home and play with your slimming filter and eat some okra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

RocketQueen

VIP Member
They only show what they want you to see, remember that. Their life is SHIT, everything is slipping away, they are nobody's. He wouldn't show the world any of that. I just read between the lines. The second he made himself a new YT so quickly, and the panic in his eyes on his boo hoo post, told me everything I needed to know about the state of their lives.
Yep yep yep!!!
And not only did he (and she) panic and create these new pages- no one cared. It shows his Sub count on YT and followers on FB mean nothing. Not even 5% of his YT followers subscribed to the new page, and if he had to create a new FA page the results would be even more humiliating.
He peaked in 2019, but hides behind his dormant subs to pretend he still has a "squad.".
#WeSeeYouLoser.
😎🤡😎

Last edited:
  • Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Is Pig insane? Porker!! You do not need to take a jar of Okra to St Maarten!!! WTF? And didn’t even pack that stupid jar in a zip lock bubble wrap in case the jar breaks and okra juice goes flying all over Ass’s clothes. Those two hambeasts don’t have the brains God gives most humans. And packed it in a soft suitcase. You know how that shit gets thrown around by the baggage handlers.
---
Wow! She’s just like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct. 😂

IMG_9524.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
New video

"This is unrelated to Youtube.
Probably.
It's a different country."

LMAOOOOO.
Nope, buddy boy. Absolutely related.

"We have to get all that secured."

Yep, just gotta take a second and.....get all that secured. How's that working out, Asa?

"There's not much we can do from a foreign country because they require...you need to use your IP address that you normally log in to, so they know it's you."

HOW'S THAT WORKING OUT, ASA??

No wonder he fell for the initial hack - greedy AND technologically inept.

"I got on the phone with Facebook support!"

There is no such thing. It literally doesn't exist. Wonder who he was talking to?
---
Well that was a let down.
Either they aren't very concerned or he's decided to pretend he isnt- can't decide which it is.
He better be concerned if wants to keep their "team of five" in their employ! Respite isn't going to pay for 24/7 care for a week! 😂 😂
He hasn't yet realized how bad the situation is. Youtube only took a few days so he seems to think FB will be easy too.

Either he hasn't been reading here or he doesn't believe me. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
-—————————————————————————-
Found this on the old Pots, Pans and Priscilla’s page under ‘mentions’View attachment 2841979View attachment 2841980
That's a scam.

Humpers may click on the link in an attempt to "save" the page & they'll lose their accounts.
---
Our friend Bea has been busy on FA and chief leghumper Jenny Grausam is calling her out 😂😂
Bea is kinda awesome. I hope she keeps up the good work!

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Watching P nearly collapse trying to climb that hill was something. The fact that he filmed it, and lingered on her and left it in the vlog after editing? That was a CHOICE. He's miffed at Her Royal Highness about something or he could have eliminated the climb all together and just showed the view once they made the climb.

And wallowing in the water like that...she literally cant control her body shes so buoyant! How can she NOT be embarrassed?

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
They would never use Abbie’s following to promote Pig’s busineth.
🐽: It’s not like I am using my family as leverage.
IMG_8294.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
He is such a sick fck. These images were purposely left in when they could easily be edited out. I would love to see someone shove a camera right up his ass.

1712184057378.png

1712184135839.png

Lie #1: Abbie can stay on task for almost 50 minutes

Lie #2: We have jobs

Lie #3: A lot of their FB viewers came over to YouTube. He's getting the same views on YT that he's had for months.

• Sick
  • Angry