Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
This is the silver lining! She started that new page days ago and even with Ass promoting it and talking about it and trying to drive traffic over to it she only managed to get a tiny sliver of what she had back. If those were the only people really paying attention then even with her page back there really isn’t much interest.
When no one cares that you’re a mom of two grown adults, a fake ass autism activists, someone who can barely do make up oh and….married to Asa :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Any of yalls know what happened to Jen? She's never mentioned anymore.
Jennifer is soaring! She is a singer, songwriter, filmmaker and author. She is picking up new musical instruments regularly and mixing her own songs. She has received nominations and awards for her work.

Clearly there has been disengagement with the MaAssives, but any connection with the bunch would have surely slowed her down. She is creative, clever and awesome!

IMG_4218.jpeg

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
How long do you suppose they left Abbie on that couch alone and unattended to make such a huge mess?
Now it appears that Abbie is eating the paper! I guess they forgot that one of her diagnoses is pica.
These Hambeasts get drunk daily, neglect Abbie for hours on end, do the bare minimum to care for her personal hygiene and who knows what else because they don't show it.
I've probably left some things out but it's disgusting how they "look after" their cash cow.
The sows fake attempt at play was extremely cringy. She's never played with Abbie a day in her life. She doesn't know HOW to play.
Her fat ass didn't help clean up that mess either but that's not surprising.
She was ready for respite to get there. Costo haul date night with foot long Hotdogs and pizza was on her mind.
Disgusting swine.

• Heart
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I just hate that it seems like these fuckers always end up winning in the end. I know it sounds bad but I’m just waiting for karma to hit and stay…I hate Twatty and Tubby. 😡😡
Ugh. Me too. Just happened to check in and saw he's reclaimed FA. Nothing ever sticks to them.
I'll just keep reminding myself that they live a miserable life behind the scenes. No friends to speak of. No education, no career, no talents or gifts.
They will live their entire lives caring for Sweet Girl, who controls their entire existence since they have been to lazy to parent her.

• Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
I think he was trying really hrd to make light of the situation, no anger at all? Wouldn't the average person be pissed? Pressing the BS button on this one.

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
I vote for the mud pit! So since Fatboy reads here let's give him some vlog ideas.
1, Try for once not to lie during the entire video.
2. Give up the filters and be real.
3. Introduce us to Izzy's 'guy'
4. As Ms Hot suggests, take food off Abs 'words'
5. Show us the 12 quail.
6. Go a whole vlog with no mention of food in any capacity.

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
They only show what they want you to see, remember that. Their life is SHIT, everything is slipping away, they are nobody's. He wouldn't show the world any of that. I just read between the lines. The second he made himself a new YT so quickly, and the panic in his eyes on his boo hoo post, told me everything I needed to know about the state of their lives.
Exactly... their lives are a disaster.. it's just that they are both hanging on to the narratives and the smoke and mirrors a bit longer. .. as they slide into oblivion.

Abbie is no longer "cute"..there is no longer room for Asshat's BS about how she is improving.. she is almost 19...and an adult and has not shown any improvements in all these years. Asshat has to make up lies to keep some of the humpties still waiting for Abbie to have a break through.. and turn normal. Asshat can barely break 20k views per VLOG... and that number is falling.

Them making the new pages and channels really does show how little interest people still have in them. Their channels and face book pages were already getting less engagement and sputtering.

They are both dangerously obese.. as are P's parents...with seemingly no plan to change things. Abbie and GB are also on this path. Imagine what an uphill battle it is to get Abbie to lose weight? She is used to sugar and treats being thrown at her multiple times a day..and will most likely have terrible meltdowns without all the food rewards. They are headed to "My 600 lb life..family edition"

Pig has to go on these tropical vacations and pretend to enjoy hanging with these fit women..when she is a whale. Sure she enjoys the alcohol and food and not having Abbie around.. but I would think being in that MLM situation would have to be very hard. Imagine being the only one who can't do things..like the boat excursion? Imagine keeping up the smoke and mirrors to keep her downline going...at to get others to hopefully sign up.. even to the point of buying her own products to keep things going. Imagine to have to filter all your pics... and resort to tricks..to cut off some of your girth in the photos?

Anyway....I sure wouldn't want their lives. ..nor do I envy them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Wow, Pinky. Your bae was a junior on his high school hockey team during the 2020-2021 academic year. Perhaps an episode of SlimeLife MILF Manor is in the works.
I mean..... get it, girl. After decades of middle aged men being viewed as "distinguished" when they show natural signs of aging it's about time MILFs got their due!

No idea what I'd talk about with someone barely old enough to drink but I don't think Pinky's much for intellectual conversation anyway.

• Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I don't believe Abbie shredded that paper. I think they shredded it for content and dumped it on her. His waste bin looks suspiciously like the back of my paper shredder. I think they just did that whole segment for content. No way would Cilla be ok with a mess like that. She freaks when anything in her world is messy.
---
A couple of her newest beauty guides.

1712299110890.png

1712299317907.png

This one then had issues with the slimming filter.

1712299269311.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
It's on the new Facebook page- Lipstick Mama 2.
The boo-hooing is brief and starts around the 30 min mark I think
Today, GB is going live with her to "help support" her.
It's so funny to me. She's always been so cocky. FA and it's following had nothing to do with her success, that she was successful because she puts in the work and built her own following. Yet, here she is. No one is following her new pages and she's bringing in the family to encourage views...yet still had the balls to end her Live yesterday by trying to recruit new BG's!
Like wth?
You're on there crying because you're down to 1,000 FB friends and not making money. That is how it would be for 99% of the people!! I want to call her out SO bad but it's too soon to get blocked from the new pages 😞
Teacup began her Facebook profile in 2007 and has built 1.7K followers. Piggy is boo-hooing with building 1.2K Lipshit Mama 2 followers in four days. #BossBabeCrumbles #AssAAmused

IMG_4310.jpeg
IMG_4311.jpeg
IMG_4312.jpeg
IMG_4318.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Awwwww....what a baby doll she is....what is her name?
We have named her Percillerpants. Sometimes we may call her Sweet Girl. 😂
APRIL FOOLS.
I would never….ever. LOL!
---
So…..😆
Who was blocked on the hacked Lipshit? Guess what? Those banished accounts have new life! Wooooheeeeew! 🙌🏼😜🙌🏼
IMG_8292.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
If I were them I would have cut short that LL get away and come back to sort the absolute shitstorm they're facing over the hacking. They're either hiding and in denial or he already suggested it and she threw a massive tantrum to stay and he's got his fingernails chewed down to the knuckles. Either way they can try and run but they can't hide.

• Heart
  • Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
new video
It's "against our nature to be lazy", says the man who has not held down a job in well over a decade, married to a simpleton who is incapable of getting a job that doesn't involve sitting on her arse and exploiting her daughter and their vulnerable humpers.

Fret not, Tubby. You will always have Tattle. We will never go away like FaceBook and YouTube. You can always count on us, perhaps you should direct your FB and YT humpers over here.

• Haha
  • Heart