Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixelfox

Thread Suggestion (might be a little too dark. XD)

Fathering Autism # 177 Spam, bacon, avocado spread- at this rate the Massives will soon be…
---
Thread Suggestion (might be a little too dark. XD)

Fathering Autism # 177 Spam, bacon, avocado spread- at this rate the Massives will soon be…
I got autocorrected on MAASives and didn’t notice!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

B B & B

OMG thank goodness it’s not smellivision, how grotty do they all look.
Do people not receive Chocolate bunny’s and Easter eggs for Easter in the states or just this glutenous family.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
The problem with the dress is the size that Twatty is wearing should be inspired by but not the same as the dress the model is wearing. The model is half Twatty's size and can wear that style. The trim around the waist is far too dainty for Twatty's size and a fit and flair only works if the woman wearing the dress has either a rectangle or V shape figure , not a circular or pyramid shape.
...and the open/flouncy sleeves? A total no with heavy arms. I think those sleeves are difficult to pull off even with thinner arms.

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
What is a buckle bunny?
Coming from someone who has friends and family involved in professional rodeo... sluts who go after cowboys.... essentially hoping from dick to dick (or on any dick) thus the bunny part. Buckle because participating in rodeos and the like you earn belt buckles. Pretty common site at rodeos and such, and easy lays for bored cowboys.

• Haha

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Well if this is true, it is unbelievable. And the entitled pig family will be even more intolerable. I do see a bunch of comments under the article from people on oxygen ,etc, that say it is a deal breaker for them being physically able to go to the parks any more. I agree something needs to mitigate the abuse (I actually heard a family say “who wants to be in the wheelchair today?”) but autism over any other disability????
OK...I need to weigh in here. My hubby and I are Disney fanatics. We travel to our Happy Place from NJ 6+ times/year. There is 100% abuse of the ECV/wheelchair system. While I feel Disney should provide this service for those who truly need it...such as those with a disability (including Autism) or injury that prevents them from walking competently, simply being overweight does not count, IMO. We see (and have been practically knocked over by) people on their ECVs who are clearly just using them to get around as it would be too difficult to do so easily due to their degree of obesity. I have nothing against overweight people, please don't misunderstand me, but when a family needs an ECV for their child with Autism or any other disability and they can't get one because they're all taken by those who are simply abusing the system, more strict policing is in order.

I am currently watching a Disney vlog, and the new ruling was just discussed. So...these ECVs/wheelchairs will still be available to anyone who truly needs them, but you'll have to contact Guest Services directly to present your case. I'm 100% OK with that.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Found Big P’s two-piece flutter sleeve bikini online. It is sold as separates and the largest size is only 4X. That could explain the disparity of belly coverage between the model and Piggy.

View attachment 2846188

View attachment 2846197View attachment 2846198
Wow the suit on the model looks nothing like it does on Pig. It looks like it is barely a 2 piece with just a little bit of the midriff showing... or thats how it is with the model. I can't get over Brittany's legs next to P...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

MaidenX

VIP Member
The page manager on Fathering autism still says Ukraine? It says Ukraine, United States,,,, Ugh... I was hoping this would be the end of the Scamsters.... they didn't miss anyone...just the $$$$
Probably just taking awhile to get it all competely sorted. I would think Pig is still the owner... so can't remove the ukraine admin until she is fixed? Maybe... I dunno I barely use Facebook lol

Srsmom

VIP Member
Perfect product placement this morning, Tattle! 😂

(“Uncompromising Style For Empowered Women Who Flaunt Their Curves!”)

This is how the delusional Pigcilla Motherporker Fatass Maass fancies herself. Honestly she’s a fascinating psychological study of addiction, self-loathing, cognitive dissonance, and denial.

Unreal. I’d feel badly for her if she weren’t lacking any and all maternal affection and allegiance towards Abbie.

IMG_8147.png

• Haha
  • Heart