Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunnyDale

VIP Member
I tried to find the dress, because I was curious if they advertised it with upside-down trees, but couldn't find it. It looks ridiculous and really poorly made, like the shit quality deep discount trash you'd get from one of those places that sold factory rejects.

Not that anything at Bloomchic is my style.... but seeing Pig in clothes from them reflects poorly on the seller.
That's her Temu special dress

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Pig was throwing him some looks around the 30:30 mark. She seemed annoyed that he brought up the facebook thing. Watching her blubbering was the best. She is such a cry baby.

The power balance has shifted. Ass controls the purse strings now.
I want to see her blubber lol. For some reason I don’t see the video on her Lipstick Mama 2 page. I just get a few shorts of them at the outdoor concert.

Reactions: 13

#anon2022

Chatty Member
Happy Eclipse Day Tattlers!
We are in the path of totality so Im pretty excited.
I have to admit, the picture opportunities for us today are Maassive.
I just keep picturing P's big moon sized head blocking out the sun!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Same, we are North of Austin! I hope the clouds break up, at least a little for a good photo.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
I put her numbers into a calculator.

At 5'3 and 410 lbs leading a sedentary lifestyle she'd have to consume 3,767 calories a day to keep her weight maintained. I may not know her exact weight and height but I bet I'm not far off.
Wow.... I didn't realize it took extra calories to maintain all that fat... but still... I'm sure she eats way more calories then that.

renwick

Chatty Member
OK...I need to weigh in here. My hubby and I are Disney fanatics. We travel to our Happy Place from NJ 6+ times/year. There is 100% abuse of the ECV/wheelchair system. While I feel Disney should provide this service for those who truly need it...such as those with a disability (including Autism) or injury that prevents them from walking competently, simply being overweight does not count, IMO. We see (and have been practically knocked over by) people on their ECVs who are clearly just using them to get around as it would be too difficult to do so easily due to their degree of obesity. I have nothing against overweight people, please don't misunderstand me, but when a family needs an ECV for their child with Autism or any other disability and they can't get one because they're all taken by those who are simply abusing the system, more strict policing is in order.

I am currently watching a Disney vlog, and the new ruling was just discussed. So...these ECVs/wheelchairs will still be available to anyone who truly needs them, but you'll have to contact Guest Services directly to present your case. I'm 100% OK with that.
I was referencing the way they allow a check-in for those who are disabled, to return at a set time and not have to wait two hours in line standing. For some with physical disabilities, eliminating that feature basically renders it impossible for them to enjoy the parks

I had an annual pass and went all the time. Those “carts” are rampant. One of the boat rides has a dock where they can be parked and it was filled to overflowing with them. Every one had a hugely obese rider. Who could get up and walk to the ride.

• Wow
  • Heart

Geopie

One of the comments on the Costco video suggested a visit to the Spam museum in MN. Fat boy left it up. Lol

I gave the comment a "like". It would be funny if the comment got a bunch more likes. Hint, hint.

Micromanager Fat boy would be scratching his dome. Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

renwick

Chatty Member
So, as others have said- Candy didn't look frightened, let alone under attack. Another A+ for clickbait.

Abbie honking and yelling in the drive, while Asa comments he put her iPAD in her backpack because shes in a mood. In other words, that device was going to get thrown at the back of their heads as they were driving, or out the window again.
Let's be real Asa, "moods" are why you are replacing her "words" all the time.

I haven't had time to watch the other channels, but why install a fire pit when they have that big fire table right on the patio? How much fire do they need?!
So they can have a luau with roasting rabbits instead of their cousins

• Haha

boychik0830

VIP Member
For now.
Facebook is a Meta site, same as Instagram. Those are the accounts currently compromised.
Youtube is a Google site. He recovered those.

Whether they stay secure is another story. That depends on if he took all the proper steps after the initial Youtube hack. If he didn't take the proper steps (and I'm not going to go into detail because he reads here) he's still at risk of hackers taking over.

That's not fully true. A degree of personal information is, in fact, at risk for anyone following compromised pages.
And, of course, any scam links that are posted and/or DMd by the compromised pages pose a risk. People are dumb. They fall for shit all the time just like you did, Asa.

I'm sure you already know but that's not really a FA "backup" page. That's a fake. No clue if it's related to the Facebook hack or not.
I know that but I'm having fun messing around with them. It's not related to the hack because they have been posting since at least sometime last year.
---
IMG_20240331_165655_954.jpg
an image that this account stole from fathering autism

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
No HAM here. We don’t dine on swine. 😂😂
I have some Easter sweetness for y’all.
#loveneedsnowords #catmomboss #typicalfeline #girlmom #8daysold
View attachment 2847774

I am #teamnosleep over here and wooooweeee do I feel and look like it. Up every two hours to feed, encourage peepee and healthy poonami’s. Thilla’s eye bags still look worse than mine. 😂 No Eye Arise for ME!
Awwwww....what a baby doll she is....what is her name?

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
I've heard that Facebook views are not the same as YouTube and that YouTube is more an environment you can make more money then Facebook.. off of views. I'm wondering if Facebook tho is their way of filtering humpties into the MLM scam.. to Pig's page.

Pig's Facebook page not coming back may really affect them... as far as slime income... which I think is going down hill even without the hack.
Lets not give them any more ideas.

• Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
OMG...go to Twatty's stories 😂 She and Boy Wonder, who is in a bit of a mood, are making a bunny cake and the second post is their Easter dinner table of beige glop and a ham. Twatty declares there were 24 deviled eggs, despite only 7 left on the plate🐽🐽🐽🐽 Wayne is there and the poor bugger is barely able to walk from the kitchen to the dining room without holding on to the the island and the fridge.
I can't see it. Someone needs to screen shot that!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Well the page is back visible now. Looks like some of Pigs post were removed like her recent live and her last post she made linking to slimelife corporate page.

Maybe they are the ones with comments about the page being stolen? I wasn't paying that much attention.

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
Sadly, insomnia struck so I watched the whole thing at 4 a.m. Here goes: Long post ahead!

So many deceptions in their tag team one hour Live trying to recruit new beauty guides on three of their channels. AssA was pushing much of the agenda.

View attachment 2871357

Piggy said she doesn’t make money by recruiting people. He said she doesn’t make any money off her downline. Bullsh!t. He noted there are people on Priscilla’s team that she makes zero dollars off of. That’s probably because they’re not selling anything or are selling too little for her to get her meat hooks on any profit.

They’ve started two brick and mortar businesses, one start-up was $15,000 and the other was $100,000. They will never do that again in their marriage. It’s too stressful. They’re too busy. They’re too old to start a brick and mortar now. Why are they always too old?! How do they live their life this way. They’re in their early 40s.

View attachment 2871359

Then they slammed other careers. She suggested why should someone work 40 hours a week with a college education making $17 an hour? So do they think all college grads make minimum wage? Piggy can’t imagine people like car salesmen have a celebration Zoom like they do in SlimeLife when you make a sale. The car sales and repair careers are too cut-throat. Yeah, Piggy, I bet they don’t have dance party breaks, pompons or sashes, too. AssA said insurance companies are so shady with their up-sales and was dissing his own agent.

Then Piggy launched on him. She said AssA is not a people person, he doesn’t like people and he doesn’t have any friends. Amazingly he has made his two best friends through SlimeLife. Two?! (Hun Hubbies.) She talked about her PTA days and how many friends she’s always had. She’s been so involved her whole life (band, cheerleader, student government - still living those Gitmo days). She had a spell without friends (when GB graduated and they dropped JSA) but SlimeLife has returned her to the glory of friends. AssA pointed out that she talks everyday with some of them. Can you imagine a contingency of your downline agreement is to have to chat with Piggy and build her confidence every day? Oh, and don’t forget the flowers! AssA said she doesn’t post about it but her downline and SlimeLife friends regularly send her flowers to cheer her up or celebrate her, in addition to the corporate celebrations of flowers or bougie (his word) champagne. What a spoiled brat!

View attachment 2871396

Big P bragged for the umpteenth time about how she paid $90,000 CASH for GB’s college education “without batting an eye” because of HER income. AssA muttered about that expression suggesting he was not as caviler (my term, not his) about that amount as she indicated. Perhaps trying to tone down her brag to many impoverished humpers.

View attachment 2871399

And of course they launched against higher education. AssA said that GB had to take a course on the environmental impact of farming in Boone, NC when he’s going to be an ABA therapist in Florida. A called it one of the most absurd topics and such a level of ridiculousness. They both condemned college educations, considering them such a waste.

For the third time, they said P doesn’t earn money for recruiting others.

As an aside, Piggy claimed she doesn’t watch tv because she is working her business. We know that’s a lie. Later in the vlog she talks about them watching Suits and Million Dollar Listing.

View attachment 2871403
Look how big he looks in this shot from the back. Damn

• Haha
  • Sick