Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateK

VIP Member
I would like to see what the whole ensemble looked like when she was sitting down. Did top gunt pooch out, or did bottom gunt win the fight and gobble up the exposed meaty flesh? 🤔
I think the very top of her GUNT is very hard and firm.. so she likes to think of that part as her "midriff"... like she is one of the huns with the flat stomach... like Pinky and Brittany...lol. It's just another delusion....because her huge GUNT is stuffed into whatever is on the bottom..of course that isn't showing in the pic.

Yea it would be interesting to see it on a model that is a more normal size.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
She went to Lowe's looking like that...Ms Beauty Guide, Ms Content Creator, Ms Influencer. mother of the year to Izzy, with no concerns that she would run into her adoring public. Not worried that one of her followers could say "wow, where do you get hippo pants that large?" Not worried that someone could snap her picture and put it on FB? But lets her own husband snap these photos for us Tattlers and she's ok with that?
And thankfully so that she's ok with that because we can laugh and laugh and laugh!

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Yeah I know the advocates care about the money but I was wondering about stuff like, neglect and abuse.
Leaving her to tear up magazines for hours on end. Forcing her to perform; go into places and situations just to record content, etc.
While it's not 'neglect and abuse' in the most severe forms, it's definitely neglect and abuse of a person who literally has no voice, no sayso, with a toddlers brain.
Surely these attorneys/advocates and the courts care about other things than just the money.
I'm a curious person with too much time on my hands, so I spend time looking into things that interest me. This whole Guardianship thing interests me. At least for now.
I'm sure I'll move onto something else eventually. 😆
I always do. I love to look into things. 😆
Oh I am the same way. I will go research the most random things out of curiosity then find myself down a rabbit hole lol.

Honestly lots of people think courts (and government) care way more than they do. It is sad really because there isn't that much protection for kids... and even less for vulnerable adults.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
1.5 minutes in, he has bitched about Abbie, his father, his mother and his mother-in-law. His tone is getting more negative all the time. And watching Piggy stuff her own craw with cookies in the front seat with Abbie was a delight.
I cant believe that they didn't offend even one humper with their rant.

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
They should have milked both hijackings for content. Way more interesting than the shit they have posted for forever.

They could walk Abbie through the store telling her no she couldn't have anything because of the lost (while pig tisses in margarita mix and pickled okta by the gallon.) Sorry Ab we can't take you to therapy because no money for gas. Get tgat sympathy money in.

Then go on about all Pig's lost sales. How she will derank, not get paid, etc Thank goodness her trip she earned for free. But the don't advertise on FA but she really could use some help recovering.

• Haha
  • Sick

Bogey

VIP Member
Happy Eclipse Day Tattlers!
We are in the path of totality so Im pretty excited.
I have to admit, the picture opportunities for us today are Maassive.
I just keep picturing P's big moon sized head blocking out the sun!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm lucky enough to be in the 2017, 2024 totality X, and I'm so excited to see it again. Blue skies, minimal clouds. Enjoy the show!

• Heart

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
Remember when she actually added an Amazon link for her chub rub cream?! Hell they both need it, I bet they rub it on each other daily.
You mean Slimelife doesn't make anything for chubby rub? Well, I'll go to hell, who knew! (sarcasm)

Last edited:
  • Haha

boychik0830

VIP Member
8 hours ago she posted this to her personal page. No one commented.

View attachment 2850409

Meanwhile 8 hrs later on Lipshit Mama 2.0 she has 170 followers. And most of them are fellow LL'ers, Seems like she's 99,830 followers short. 🤣 🤣 😁 Where's all her subs at? Can't a humper help her out and buy a 💄??

View attachment 2850411

No one wants to follow you. The humpers are wary. Thilla go home and play with your slimming filter and eat some okra.
I followed her so I could see what she posts but she quickly blocked me just like she did on her newly created account as well.

• Heart
  • Angry

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
I bet he had access to Pots, Pans and Priscilla this whole time but decided not to work on it because the hackers had already changed some stuff. He probably figured Priscilla had lost her other two main pages, so no point in putting in effort for PP&P. But now Priscilla is going on a crying fest, FA isn’t pulling in as many views and he wants to prove she can get her page back.