Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
She's much bigger than he is. And he's no lightweight. If he's 5"6 she's 5"2 or 5'3?

View attachment 2843141View attachment 2843144

View attachment 2843148

She actually asked if it was Pirates. Wtf.

View attachment 2843151

View attachment 2843153

Her fat blocky feet.

View attachment 2843152

And I don't know about you but I'm counting 4 toes. And what is that dark line on her foot? It was in a couple of shots of her.

View attachment 2843161View attachment 2843173
The St Maarten sharks missed out on a huge feast !! mind you they probably thought they were seeing the hull of a boat 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16

YolandaN

Thread suggestion: Asa in his glasses, eyeing up the lasses whilst Cilla she teases with salads of cheeses.

• Heart
  • Haha

KateK

VIP Member
Assa is over on PPP’s recovered page answering questions to prove that it’s really him. Whooo hooo. AMA( Ask me anything). Also I just reported the page again.
I’m just so frustrated that these 2 bastards keep escaping their well deserved Karma. There have been really good content creators with scruples and morals who have not been able to recover their pirated youtube or Facebook pages. Uggghh..
😡😡
Someone should post about how risky it is to post again on the page once it has been stolen... just to scare the humpties away.... I think I would immediately unfollow a page that was taken over like that. Hopefully there will be a diminished following at least after this.... which will hasten her MLM downslide.
---
But did she get Lipstick Mama back?
Her personal page was crickets when she posted her SL shit there lol
I thought it was the other way around? The humpties are more on her personal page? She posted MLM crap on both pages.

• Haha
  • Sick

Bogey

VIP Member
Please don’t send them our way, you know they are already so well travelled and all. Imagine the Pig on a flight longer than 3 hours for Fark sake.

Arsewipe was talking about people being able to travel easily within Europe to different countries like travelling from
State to state in the US. It’s still the same country dickhead so it doesn’t count.

Travelling normally involves different food, different currency , different language, customs etc, I could go on and on. Yep putting some olive oil on a piece to bread is a cultural experience in their pea size brain world.
No, no, no...I meant us! A tattler meet up, we can roast the Pigs in totality!

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
The solar eclipse came early in St. Maarteeen! With drink in hand.

View attachment 2863503

P.S. This is a no stretch, polyester dress and Piggy said she could have sized down in most of them! She wore an 18/20. Scratching my head.

View attachment 2863508

View attachment 2863509
This is a straight up lie. At my heaviest I was a size 18 and I had a belly..but certainly no GUNT , my legs and butt were not enormous like hers. I'm guessing her at least a 4X.
---
Who wore it better?

And you have to wonder if thus is what Pig thinks she looks like when she buys this shit. If I had her body shape (thank the gods.... no... ) I would instantly know this would not look good.
Remember tho.. what she is showing in this pic is FILTERED and angled... imagine what she REALLY looks like.
---
The solar eclipse came early in St. Maarteeen! With drink in hand.

View attachment 2863503

P.S. This is a no stretch, polyester dress and Piggy said she could have sized down in most of them! She wore an 18/20. Scratching my head.

View attachment 2863508

View attachment 2863509
That humptie thinks she is a "simulator" size as pig. I bet she is judging that based on her slimming filter photos....
---
Happy Eclipse Day Tattlers!
We are in the path of totality so Im pretty excited.
I have to admit, the picture opportunities for us today are Maassive.
I just keep picturing P's big moon sized head blocking out the sun!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I am also in the path of totality (Dallas). Yesterday the forecast was all clouds.. this morning the forecast said mostly sunny.... It looks like clouds to me... so far anyway... supposed to be sunny at 1 ....so hopefully we will get to see something. Totality here is at 1:42.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
For sure a size 18. Not!!!! Look at how far that gunt protrudes 😳
You'll notice that all the clothes she wears have elastic under the boobs all the way around. From the elastic down, the dresses are full and flaired out to fit over her gunt and fupa and what is hanging down in her nether region.

• Haha
  • Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Interesting.
Does your son have an advocate/lawyer like Abbie does?
If so, exactly what things does the court care about, if you know.

He does have a lawyer. It does state in the handbook online that the guardian should develop a plan for supportive services such as nursing, physical therapy, rehab, etc. So I suppose that would be the closest thing to mandating it. Other things like general care, maintenance, and custody of the person, a place for them to live, and consents/approvals for things like medical procedures, divorces, etc. That is what the handbook online says-our physical papers just state us as his guardians and that we can make all decisions for him.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I know several people with guardianship over their adult children/ family member. None of them have any type of therapy, etc requirements. Or even medical (outside of what would be considered abuse/neglect if thry DIDN'T receive it.)

Of course none use their child as a means to make money either. Seems to me, though, Abs court person is just there to ensure she gets compensation for youtube. So just the money.
Yeah I know the advocates care about the money but I was wondering about stuff like, neglect and abuse.
Leaving her to tear up magazines for hours on end. Forcing her to perform; go into places and situations just to record content, etc.
While it's not 'neglect and abuse' in the most severe forms, it's definitely neglect and abuse of a person who literally has no voice, no sayso, with a toddlers brain.
Surely these attorneys/advocates and the courts care about other things than just the money.
I'm a curious person with too much time on my hands, so I spend time looking into things that interest me. This whole Guardianship thing interests me. At least for now.
I'm sure I'll move onto something else eventually. 😆
I always do. I love to look into things. 😆

• Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Even though they are called Rhinos, most normal women would be mortified that the name of the boat could even be confused with a comment about how she looks. Given that we are talking about Twatty, it went over her head🥴 I'm hoping that the Hun was actually being clever in throwing shade and disguising it in plain sight 😂 😂 I can't imagine that Twatty is well liked in the Slimelife mean girls club or with the rest of the Huns. Let's also not forget, their cucks have eyes and ears too. The assault on their eyes was bad enough, but they also have a lingering tinnitus from the high pitched squeeling and wheeeeeeeeehooooooooing from Twatty. Imagine the horror of the newcomers when they first set eyes on The Tubbersons. Each couple went home with a newfound appreciation of their spouse after witnessing that circus side show. The Tubbersons can be useful😂😂😂
Yes. If that was a friend of mine riding the rhino, I don’t think I’d be talking about rhinos and pigs under her picture. Definitely a mean girls club. Not only are both of them an assault on your eyes and ears, they drink like fishes. “Ride the Rhino!” That’s what he said. 😈
---
To all the fine folk coming here to read comments;

Last edited:
  • Haha

Silverlady

From no acknowledgement of the humpers (remember when you were on a roll, you lard arses???) to the most tenuous reaching out to those grubby idiots who hero worship you. I mean, c'mon you fools? This is interesting???

Judi Cottier
We saw Pink in Brisbane, Australia. She is a fantastic performer.

Judi Cottier Priscilla’s best friends favorite artist is Pink. She said it was a great show

• Haha

lillibb

VIP Member
That's hilarious... they thought Pig was wearing floats on her arms!! I guess that would make sense with the humpties seeing all these filtered photos... those huge, enormous arms just don't fit the "narrative".. with the filters. How in the world did she get the idea that Pig was "a good swimmer"... because she floats around in the pool? I don't think I have ever seen Pig actually swimming.

Imagine if Pig fell out of that boat... how would they ever get her back in? I guess they would have to tie a rope around her and haul her in like that...
I'd pay to see that.

• Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Spot the typos and grammatical errors. Clue: There are many.

View attachment 2860536

View attachment 2860534
That poor bastard is now tarred with being seen as a very poor trainer as evidenced with his tutelage of Twatty. What must go through his well groomed head when he sees the state of that beast in person? Imagine how clownesque her makeup must be in person. It must be breathtaking to see her in all her glory.

I wonder if his next pupil will be Tubby? He seems very keen to learn more about thkin care. Run, Jacob, run like the wind 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart