Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaidenX

VIP Member
So the hijacked account is gone now? It's not showing up for me. Maybe they will get everything back that fast.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I don't mean to make fun of anyone but her, maybe it's pronounced differently in different areas. This is strictly to poke fun at the blob.

That fancy hat is gonna go great with GB gold chains, camp Creepy shirt, and too tight khakis.
I'm not a body shamer and I don't make mock of how people speak unless they are a member of the exploitive and vile Tubberson Family. Well, I also mock Hillary Hayward Thomas Baldwin aka EEEEElllllllllllarrrrrrrrrrria Baldwin, but that is just a given.

1712697435965.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Isaiah's account is completely separate from the rest of Maass Media's Facebook pages. He can delete his OWN comments made from Isaiah's account but that's it. That account can only manage comments on Isaiah's two pages and the personal account he used to create those two pages. It has no more ability to change anything on the Fathering Autism, PP&P, Lipstick Mama, More Maass FB pages, including comments, than you or I do.

The only people who can delete comments they didn't make on any of the hacked pages are the hackers themselves.
---
I still don’t get why he’s using Isaiahs account and not his own account. Asa’s personal account can’t be tied to the other accounts because FB has a limit. Maybe he doesn’t want leghumpers messaging him.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Ours doesn't. It basically simply says that we are allowed to make medical, financial, and other life decisions for him as he cannot consent. We have to renew it every year and complete an account of his assets annually. No mention of any day programs or other therapy programs. Of course we are going to do those things, but to my knowledge, the courts don't care about that stuff.
Interesting.
Does your son have an advocate/lawyer like Abbie does?
If so, exactly what things does the court care about, if you know.

#anon2022

Chatty Member
There are some location changes to her pages, I wonder if she will be getting her pages back???

• Sad
  • Sick

Sweetums

VIP Member
for a woman who claims she doesn't like breakfast food, she sure was munching on bacon when Asa and Abbie came into the kitchen after Abbie woke up. You wonder how much she shoves in her mouth while cooking. Seeing Piggy up close and look at her basket is another eye-opener, her face is HUGE! The amount that she edits off is insane and has to be shocking for anyone who sees her out in the wild. Looking at her skin too. I know we all talk about it, but she is 42-43...how in the hell does it look that bad? I've NEVER seen someone so young have skin that looks that bad.

View attachment 2852444View attachment 2852446View attachment 2852447
Id Asshole still not able to remove comments.

• Haha

KateK

VIP Member
One of the humps posted this on FA Facebook... so I guess this is why Ass isn't upset... he is of the impression it will be corrected but will be a day or 2.

they can't post any videos on this page someone took over this page and their other pages . Asa said that he called some one from Facebook it will take 24 to 48 hours or longer to fix it. Plus they were on vacation for their anniversary and Priscillas job. But they post videos on their channel for now

• Sick

Bogey

VIP Member
This was under Lipstick Mama reviews. Does this have anything to do with the hack?

Attachments

B B & B

I vote tattle trip to see the eclipse in 2028.
Please don’t send them our way, you know they are already so well travelled and all. Imagine the Pig on a flight longer than 3 hours for Fark sake.

Arsewipe was talking about people being able to travel easily within Europe to different countries like travelling from
State to state in the US. It’s still the same country dickhead so it doesn’t count.

Travelling normally involves different food, different currency , different language, customs etc, I could go on and on. Yep putting some olive oil on a piece to bread is a cultural experience in their pea size brain world.

• Haha

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
It's funny bc yesterday when the Sow was sobbing she said it was impossible to reach a live person at FB regarding her pages. Yet Asa magically spoke to someone about the FA page the night they returned from their trip.

I also want to know why he says he is back in control of her pages. ??? Why isn't #BossBabe #PMFM in control of her own pages?
He has a verified account so I think thats why. I think he had access to her page but didn’t want to bother with it.